The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Excellent taste in 80's montage music (and workout music)! :p

Johro posted: »

Holding Out For A Hero, because I like to imagine I'm in an 80's montage.

• strwar3 posted: »

Man, I LOVE working out! This Is My Workout Song!!!! anybody got a favorite workout song? Man, I just LOVE tbis shit!!

• edited September 2017

Well said, and I agree.

the name Futurama comes from an attraction at the 1939 New York World's Fair

Cool.

Jennifer posted: »

I love that they did a radio play for Futurama. Despite it being set in the 3010s, this actually fits well, considering the show is a twist

• I miss Mr. Show and am a bit bitter that Bob Odenkirk became more famous. I want more!

Watching the "Weeklong Romance" sketch. Awesome stuff. Would link, but I think it crosses the NSFW line a bit too far.

• Have a Corey Feldman parody instead

That .... Dance. Maybe Corey should've learned it and maybe I would at least tolerate him.

Johro posted: »

I miss Mr. Show and am a bit bitter that Bob Odenkirk became more famous. I want more! Watching the "Weeklong Romance" sketch. Awesome stuff. Would link, but I think it crosses the NSFW line a bit too far.

• So I'm about halfway through The Ringed City and so far it might be my favorite piece of Soulsborne content of all time. The world design is yet again on par with Dark Souls 1's, the 2 bosses I've fought so far have had varying degrees of quality but still fun and fantastic, the new enemies, lore concepts and items introduced are amazing, you get to fight the fuCKING DRAGONSLAYER ARMOUR AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-- and most importantly, the areas are beautiful. It's a perfect mixture of fan service and completely original content and I'm in love.

I've attempted Darkeater Midir twice (and failed miserably) and it's a fantastic fight, and I only wonder what the final boss of the DLC is like. It's fantastic and I'm genuinely surprised how mediocre the main game is while both the DLC are so perfect. If they had just dropped the main story, added a couple of great areas from the main game and made Dark Souls III about the connected story between Ariandel and The Ringed City, I'd be willing to bet Dark Souls III would not only be the best game in the series but probably one of the best games of all time. Great stuff so far. GG FromSoft.

• Did you just assume that younger people can't publish books? You monster!

Okay, I'll go check Reddit, but this is like my least favourite community.

Here's your cookie:

v

Back in the days before Walking Dead took off, I recall we had a few smaller authors (think indie/self publishing/smaller publishing) on her

• Just today I finally turned 16! Which opens up to so many oppurtunities.

• Happy birthday!

Enjoy your opportunities because there are many more in years to come.

Just today I finally turned 16! Which opens up to so many oppurtunities.

• Thank you! And I will.

Happy birthday! Enjoy your opportunities because there are many more in years to come.

• edited September 2017

Happy Birthday. We're the same age!

• Nice.

Welp, I just cancelled my refund of GTA 4 and downloaded some Windows Client thingy, and it's now launching perfectly without problems.

• Indeed. I will start playing it this afternoon when I get home from school.

AronDracula posted: »

Nice.

• That’s awesome!

Happy Birthday. We're the same age!

• I swear if Rockstar doesn't port GTA 4 on PS4, I will have to buy an Xbox One just for backwards compatibility, that's only thing I like about Xbox.

Indeed. I will start playing it this afternoon when I get home from school.

• Happy birthday bearded Lee!

• Depending of country, that means being enough old to legally consent.

• WHY IS KIMI NO NA WA GETTING A LIVE ACTION REMAKE. The anime was so freaking good there is no need for this

• ripperoni ripperoni america loves killing artioli

Fmahmood99 posted: »

WHY IS KIMI NO NA WA GETTING A LIVE ACTION REMAKE. The anime was so freaking good there is no need for this

• Looks pretty meh at the best.

• Its far too early to say. I think from what we've seen here it might be more of a nuanced tale, with GTA V scale environments.

Looks pretty meh at the best.

• Spring 2018? No way... No way...

• edited September 2018

Maybe it's a japanese live action.

Oh, J.J. Abrams...

ripperoni ripperoni america loves killing artioli

• I bet you never played the first one.

Looks pretty meh at the best.

• Hahahaha, I played the first one right when I arrived in Netherlands and I finished the whole main story. The good reviews is what made me want to play the game.

Stop pretending you're the smartest here.

papai46 posted: »

I bet you never played the first one.

• I doubt it cause Rockstar didn't show enough. Maybe Fall release.

AChicken posted: »

Spring 2018? No way... No way...

• Thank you very much non bearded lee!

fallandir posted: »

Happy birthday bearded Lee!

• enter image description here
    But I live in the US and my state’s age consent is 18.

Clord posted: »

Depending of country, that means being enough old to legally consent.

• Really? I live in the US and the age of consent for me is 16.

But I live in the US and my state’s age consent is 18.

• edited September 2017

I've been in the 11th grade for 2 weeks now, and BOY does my Spanish class suck. My classmates are annoying as all hell, the work is hard, and my teacher can't even speak Spanish.

• I am so sorry for your loss. :( Losing a pet is one of the worst things ever.

Rest in piece, Buddy.

My dog, Buddy, was put down this morning. Up till his final moments, he enjoyed being around us and he didn't let his pain get in the way of

• My 10th grade Spanish teacher wouldn't actually teach, he'd just give us books that were in Spanish and tell us to translate them and then on a good day, he would put a Spanish documentary on the board with captions.

That being said, I'm not really good at Spanish. :sweat:

I've been in the 11th grade for 2 weeks now, and BOY does my Spanish class suck. My classmates are annoying as all hell, the work is hard, and my teacher can't even speak Spanish.

• That's exactly what my teacher does. And yeah, I'm not really either.

My 10th grade Spanish teacher wouldn't actually teach, he'd just give us books that were in Spanish and tell us to translate them and then o

• Yeah, different states have different age of consent laws.

Really? I live in the US and the age of consent for me is 16.

• It's not my way of learning, but I'll admit that I had plenty of absences. I actually think I learned more in my 9th grade year of Spanish because instead of idly teaching, she would absolutely pound us with what we needed to learn without any breaks in the lessons.

Whenever we had to go to the restroom, we had to ask in Spanish, so the only thing that actually sticks out when I first think of Spanish is puedo ir al baño and honestly I'll happily remember at least one thing from the class instead of making myself think that I wasted my high school years.

That's exactly what my teacher does. And yeah, I'm not really either.

• Ah okay.

Yeah, different states have different age of consent laws.

• One of my closest friends has ended our friendship and doesn’t want me in her life anymore, I’m not gonna go into detail because I’ll be here forever but I feel really sad, I see them at school and everyone basically tells us they can’t imagine us not being friends. I feel like i’m not a good friend and now everyone is going to side with her and not me. I feel like crying and screaming, I know I’m going to have a breakdown soon and I’ll suffer in silence. I just wish to go back and slap myself and tell myself to be more considerate of other’s feelings. I just want to scream out loud and cry endlessly.

• Okay... About to audition for my school's mainstage play this year in about 20mins. Wish me luck!

• Good luck! And stay happy no matter what happens!

AChicken posted: »

Okay... About to audition for my school's mainstage play this year in about 20mins. Wish me luck!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.