The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I have Crohn's disease and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact I'm gonna have it for the rest of my life.

How come?

• I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you known?

I have Crohn's disease and I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact I'm gonna have it for the rest of my life.

• I was diagnosed only a few weeks ago. I go to the doctor tomorrow to start setting up a treatment plan. It really sucks not knowing what my body can and can't handle.

I'm sorry to hear that. How long have you known?

• Sorry,hear that man!

I was diagnosed only a few weeks ago. I go to the doctor tomorrow to start setting up a treatment plan. It really sucks not knowing what my body can and can't handle.

• I'm sorry. I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that you'll be able to get on a good treatment plan to figure it out.

I was diagnosed only a few weeks ago. I go to the doctor tomorrow to start setting up a treatment plan. It really sucks not knowing what my body can and can't handle.

• Thanks.

strwar3 posted: »

Sorry,hear that man!

• Thanks. Luckily my doctor is very good and he's also pretty careful with treatment plans. I have faith that he won't give me anything that'll give me too crazy side effects.

I'm sorry. I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that you'll be able to get on a good treatment plan to figure it out.

• Thanks. I'm just having a rough time fighting this disease.

fallandir posted: »

Wanna talk?

• That's great! I'm glad to hear that you've got a good doctor you can trust. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers as you go forth with this.

Thanks. Luckily my doctor is very good and he's also pretty careful with treatment plans. I have faith that he won't give me anything that'll give me too crazy side effects.

• It might help if you said what your work is, but it's easy to be sensitive to things regarding children no matter what you're doing in life.

Is it bad that I’m more sensitive to things regarding children purely because of my work, even if they’re not involved with my group?

• Loved Rick and Morty tonight.

It's going to be rough waiting for Season 4.

• I already tried forcing myself but it didn't work. I guess I need to take a break for a while. Maybe that will help.

Sometimes, the way to deal with artist's block, is actually force yourself to make something. If you really can't make anything then you probably need a break.

• Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna try doing things you suggested. In worst-case scenario I'm gonna just take break.

Get a break from whatever you trying to create, focus on other things for a couple of days; go for a long walk, listen to new music, play some creative videogames, just wait until you get inspired again.

• Oh, maybe I should.

I work in a daycare but recently there’s been this girl that has been showing up to places with her baby and I personally think the baby is far too young to be in these places because it can get sick easily.

WarpSpeed posted: »

It might help if you said what your work is, but it's easy to be sensitive to things regarding children no matter what you're doing in life.

• I don't know... I only know how to draw dinosaurs but I could try drawing some birds... Anyway, thank you for your advice.

Walk around and look at things to see what might deserve to be art-ed.

• Imagine if there were dinosaurs in your neighborhood. :)

bruzdaa posted: »

I don't know... I only know how to draw dinosaurs but I could try drawing some birds... Anyway, thank you for your advice.

• I think it's OIK to be concerned, but babies will get sick, anyway. It's part of developing a strong immune system to keep them safe in life.

Oh, maybe I should. I work in a daycare but recently there’s been this girl that has been showing up to places with her baby and I personally think the baby is far too young to be in these places because it can get sick easily.

• Heh, yeah that would work :D

Imagine if there were dinosaurs in your neighborhood.

• Just saw something on my Facebook feed about a shooting in Las Vegas with apparently more than fifty people dead. Even for a country that gets so much attention for gun violence, this is a pretty shocking number.

• edited October 2017

Heard about it on the radio this morning. Utterly shocked, and saddened by this act of cruel violence. 50 dead and 400 injured. It's terrible.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

Just saw something on my Facebook feed about a shooting in Las Vegas with apparently more than fifty people dead. Even for a country that gets so much attention for gun violence, this is a pretty shocking number.

• It's awful, just tragic what happened.

Just saw something on my Facebook feed about a shooting in Las Vegas with apparently more than fifty people dead. Even for a country that gets so much attention for gun violence, this is a pretty shocking number.

• 60 deaths would put this at one of the worst mass-shootings in America's history, unless I've got my facts wrong.

AChicken posted: »

Heard about it on the radio this morning. Utterly shocked, and saddened by this act of cruel violence. 50 dead and 400 injured. It's terrible. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

• Finally started watching a play through of LiS: Before The Storm, this pretty much sums up my reaction.

enter image description here

Jesus Christ, not even halfway through the first episode and I already hate it more than the original game, I didn't even think that was possible.

• edited October 2017

I heard 50 this morning, and then an hour later I'm sure I heard it went up to 60, but I could be wrong. Any other news post I see says it's still 50.

Edit I'll change it back to 50, just to get things straight for now.

60 deaths would put this at one of the worst mass-shootings in America's history, unless I've got my facts wrong.

• Episode was very nice, though I really expected Birdperson to at least make an after-credits cameo.

Loved Rick and Morty tonight. It's going to be rough waiting for Season 4.

• hella

Finally started watching a play through of LiS: Before The Storm, this pretty much sums up my reaction. Jesus Christ, not even halfwa

• latest toll that I saw on Facebook is fifty but since I only saw it appear on the feed about an hour ago, they probably don't have the most up to date information. I will say that I find it hard to comprehend this guy getting an automatic weapon up to the 32nd floor of a building that I would imagine has some sort of security.

AChicken posted: »

I heard 50 this morning, and then an hour later I'm sure I heard it went up to 60, but I could be wrong. Any other news post I see says it's still 50. Edit I'll change it back to 50, just to get things straight for now.

• There was just one episode released and I already hate Rachel Amber, she is a bitch like Chloe and Max.

Finally started watching a play through of LiS: Before The Storm, this pretty much sums up my reaction. Jesus Christ, not even halfwa

• I love you

I hate you so much.

• Good thing that we already know her fate, sadly this just doubles the "poetic" crappy sequences with her symbolizing some shit, because, ya know, ya gotta be smart to understand the beauty of this game, at least according to tumblr.

AronDracula posted: »

There was just one episode released and I already hate Rachel Amber, she is a bitch like Chloe and Max.

• Tried demo first episode twice second time was more endurance test to last whole demo I failed the game to cringy can't get past first twenty minutes

• enter image description here

That feel when find out your new qt 3:14 crush is a smoker

• Still a good score plus you played it yourself, I only survived because I watched my favourite let's player play it.

Markd4547 posted: »

Tried demo first episode twice second time was more endurance test to last whole demo I failed the game to cringy can't get past first twenty minutes

• that's one of the biggest dealbreakers, only coming second to AIDS

• That smell:(

• Life is Tumblr

Nuff said.

Good thing that we already know her fate, sadly this just doubles the "poetic" crappy sequences with her symbolizing some shit, because, ya know, ya gotta be smart to understand the beauty of this game, at least according to tumblr.

• Tom Petty is dead. Damn. Today really sucks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.