The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• CBS just retracted that report, apparently he's still on life support.

Tom Petty is dead. Damn. Today really sucks.

• Well, in that case...

CBS just retracted that report, apparently he's still on life support.

• edited October 2017

Hella. Hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella wowser hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella.
    enter image description here

Finally started watching a play through of LiS: Before The Storm, this pretty much sums up my reaction. Jesus Christ, not even halfwa

• edited October 2017

Really sad about the events in Vegas.

I really don't want to turn this into a gun control debate so soon after the tragedy, but.. Yeah. So much I want to say.

I've been nerve-racked all day about Tom Petty as well. He is my hero. I wish him and his family the best as well as the victims of the fore-mentioned incident.

I love you, Tom.

• It's official now :(

Johro posted: »

Really sad about the events in Vegas. I really don't want to turn this into a gun control debate so soon after the tragedy, but.. Yeah.

• I’ve been using my sick days to binge watch The Office again and I’m just really happy that I chose to do so.

• MichaelBP posted: »

Hella. Hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella wowser hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella hella.

• How dare you sir, why an insult to me for that is also an insult to my man Yoko Taro, a real man of integrity, since Lis is one of his favourite PS4 games.

Though , "hella" probably is never even said once it LiS' Japanese dub.

• I feel like the game is trying to glorify Rachel even though she got wasted, tried to throw a wine bottle at Chloe (or pretty close to her), and just seems to be aggressive.

I don’t really like Rachel, like at all. I also don’t like that lost puppy character trait they gave Chloe. Or the fact that your choices really don’t even matter because it’s a prequel.

The person I watch play was actually pretty fed up with how Rachel and Chloe’s flirting seemed to be forced.

Yeah, this will somehow remain worse than the actual game itself.

Finally started watching a play through of LiS: Before The Storm, this pretty much sums up my reaction. Jesus Christ, not even halfwa

• I haven't gotten that far yet, watching this needs to be handled in small increments, otherwise I might die. But I'm not surprised, I hated Rachel's character in the original game and she never appeared once, so me not liking Rachel in a game where she actually appears doesn't seem too far off. Chloe is even more of an edgy teen in this game, and it was something I hated after a short while in the first game, this one takes it to new levels.

I feel like the game is trying to glorify Rachel even though she got wasted, tried to throw a wine bottle at Chloe (or pretty close to her),

• No.... :(
    R.I.P. Tom Petty.

Johro posted: »

It's official now

• The Office US? Or UK?

I’ve been using my sick days to binge watch The Office again and I’m just really happy that I chose to do so.

• The Office US. I’ve been wanting to watch The Office UK, but it’s slipped my mind every time I go on Netflix.

AChicken posted: »

The Office US? Or UK?

• Wait, Netflix has the Office UK? [very long gasp] Wow this is great thanks so much bye

The Office US. I’ve been wanting to watch The Office UK, but it’s slipped my mind every time I go on Netflix.

• I actually just checked out your channel and watched a bit of your Life is Strange plythrough and I have to say that you point out a fair amount of flaws in the game’s logic. Chloe is actually a fairly cliche character because he is the “edgy teen starter pack” and by that I mean she’s a dropout despite having soaring grades, she had a tragic event happen to her that led to her hating another character (David in this case) so she acts out by skipping school, dying her hair, and taking on a whole new lifestyle.

That’s incredibly cliche but what they did with her in Before the Storm was they took her previous character, added some ‘teenage angst!!!’, replaces her self sufficient quality with the clingy to anyone who shows her kindness, and basically watered down her character. I personally didn’t like her character to start with, but they ruined any chance at becoming a likeable character because of how bitchy she was in her journals regarding Max, another character that I really didn’t like that much. (Which I think speaks wonders for how far Chloe went.)

I haven't gotten that far yet, watching this needs to be handled in small increments, otherwise I might die. But I'm not surprised, I hated

• Just asked a friend I lately have a crush on to meet after school this week and now I'm feeling sick. But the positive way of sick... GAWD I FORGOT HOW MUCH IT SUCKS TO HAVE SUCH FEELINGS.

• enter image description here

• Okay, you people need to stop with the "hella" replies, along with causing me great physical pain, it's been half my inbox replies as of late.

• edited October 2017

Well Max was her best and only friend since they were little, yet she barely replied to any of her texts, emails, letters, calls, after William died. Actually for 3 of those 4 methods of communication, we don't know if Max replied/called back at all.
    And it's sad that in spite of all that, she writes in her journal that if Max just returned to Arcadia Bay one day she'd take her back in a heartbeat. She dreams of Max sending her a letter, telling her she's coming back and that the post office fucked up, so she's so desperate for her to return that she'd accept any explanation for the lack of replies to her letters.
    Plus, at the junkyard she can't bring herself to say "Fuck you Max", while having no problems saying "Fuck you David" or "Fuck off Rachel".

I actually just checked out your channel and watched a bit of your Life is Strange plythrough and I have to say that you point out a fair am

• Why did I think it was a good idea to get the amnesia collection from the free ps+ games in the middle of the night and then decide to play it with no lights on? I’m such a dumbass and now in just a few moments i’m about to be rolling around scared shitless

• hella

Okay, you people need to stop with the "hella" replies, along with causing me great physical pain, it's been half my inbox replies as of late.

• Love getting blood drawn. It’s great.

• Dude... You're not going to wait until the Halloween season to play it? I think I will (and also regret it).

Melton23 posted: »

Why did I think it was a good idea to get the amnesia collection from the free ps+ games in the middle of the night and then decide to play

• person 1: "pls, whatever you do, don't push the button"

person 2: ...
    person 2: pushes the button

Okay, you people need to stop with the "hella" replies, along with causing me great physical pain, it's been half my inbox replies as of late.

• Update: I cried because I got stressed out and I also nearly passed out, aw jeez.

Love getting blood drawn. It’s great.

• People nowadays have a dirty mind. Spotting those kind of things everywhere lmao

• Well it IS October ;) that’s good enough, besides I was desperate to play it and still am

AChicken posted: »

Dude... You're not going to wait until the Halloween season to play it? I think I will (and also regret it).

• ♪ Some Things Are Over;
    Some Things Go On;
    Part Of Me You Carry;
    And Part Of Me Is Gone ♪

</3

• edited October 2017

Just saw the original BladeRunner last night.

What the actual f*** did I just watch?

My country's rating for it was also extremely inaccurate. I wasn't expecting nudity, an eye-gauge scene and a sexual assault scene from a movie that supposedly only has Moderate Violence and Moderate Coarse Language. Oh, and the movie didn't have any coarse language in it whatsoever.

• You're wasting your time!!!!

Melton23 posted: »

Hella

• Future, man.

Acheive250 posted: »

Just saw the original BladeRunner last night. What the actual f*** did I just watch? My country's rating for it was also extremely ina

• Currently installing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Beta. Can't wait to play it!

• Just saw the original BladeRunner last night

Wait.. You mean "original" original? The theatrical release?

Acheive250 posted: »

Just saw the original BladeRunner last night. What the actual f*** did I just watch? My country's rating for it was also extremely ina

• I have so much to talk about but none of it is topical.

Oh, actually, continuity what’s up. I finished the first series of The Office UK and I really enjoy it. There’s obviously some differences between the Office US and UK, but I actually enjoy the humor of the Office UK.

• I love when this stupid ass piece of shit Batman game doesn't save my previous choices from both the previous season and S2E1. But they'll still say how much the engine is updated and running better even though it is the same broken bootleg piece of shit it has always been. I had no motivation to play episode 2 and didn't even realize it came out yesterday, but I spent my money on this so I started it up anyways but it still says the episode isn't available. And don't you dare ask for help because your thread will be closed or TTG support wont reply, or tell you "turn ur system off and on again."

How the fuck you gonna make a choice based game and not even have your system remember your fucking choices? How the fuck you gonna make shorter episodes and make the excuse "So you can finish in one sitting" but make us play through all the previous episodes over and over, wasting time, because the engine is a piece of shit that doesn't save choices?

You know your games are garbage when people are shocked when the episode doesn't have bugs. How often does that happen though, if at all?

Can't wait for my refund to go through lol.

• edited October 2017

But really, they should at least get the license to use an actual good game engine like Unreal 4 (well UE4 is free, just that they'd have to pay Epic royalties if I'm not mistaken), or hell, even Unity would be a big improvement over continuing to (badly) duct tape features to their Frankenstein monster of an engine.

They could follow in Deck Nine's footsteps and create a suite of tools within Unity. Deck Nine did that and created "StoryForge" within Unity, which is what caught the attention of Square Enix and lead to them developing Life Is Strange: Before the Storm.

I love when this stupid ass piece of shit Batman game doesn't save my previous choices from both the previous season and S2E1. But they'll

Sign in to comment in this discussion.