The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Downloading it right now.

Looks like the beta for Star Wars Battlefront II is live today for anyone that wants to download It for all platforms. This is it, EA. Th

• can't run it but tell me if you enjoy it

Looks like the beta for Star Wars Battlefront II is live today for anyone that wants to download It for all platforms. This is it, EA. Th

• I played the beta of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and here are my thoughts so far. It is definitely an improvement of the first game, the multiplayer is really fun but one thing that I hate the most are the god-awful controls of the starfighter, I couldn't even play that mode because of this.

• Totally this.
    It's been on my mind all day.

• Oh yeah starfighter controls are insanely bad,I liked the starfighter controls from Star Wars Battlefront 1. I hope they fix it.

AronDracula posted: »

I played the beta of Star Wars Battlefront 2 and here are my thoughts so far. It is definitely an improvement of the first game, the multipl

• so there was a girl who i knew from school went to my local bar she used to hug me a lot after i came in from work the day before i asked the bartender if she was single she told me yes i came in today to ask her out and she acted differently than usual i guess she isnt interested so i guess i will be carrying on this lonely road again

• Maybe you just startled her with ur random question.

so there was a girl who i knew from school went to my local bar she used to hug me a lot after i came in from work the day before i asked th

• For fans of Avatar, I've got some good news, there will be more Avatar comics, just under a different creative team. Instead of writer Gene Luen Yang and artist Gurihiru, it will now be taken over by writer Faith Erin Hicks (The Last of Us: American Dreams) and artist Peter Wartman (Over the Wall). While I'll miss Gene and Gurihiru, I'm glad that there's going to be more comics, I've loved all of them so far and can't wait for more. But until then, I still have The Legend of Korra comics.

• anyone's thoughts Brooklyn 99 season 5 so far?

• They're awful. Just ugh. I don't feel like Maverick.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh yeah starfighter controls are insanely bad,I liked the starfighter controls from Star Wars Battlefront 1. I hope they fix it.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

hey hey whoa

you don't have the credentials to do that

get out

Got an issue? No worries! For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search

• I slightly doubt it because EA stands for Electronic Assholes. GTA 5 has better plane controls. Hell, I don't even remember how bad the controls from the original game were.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh yeah starfighter controls are insanely bad,I liked the starfighter controls from Star Wars Battlefront 1. I hope they fix it.

• What is going on with Telltale's website? First my old account becomes unusable even though I'm not banned, then I can't comment and just get a CSRF Token error until just now when I finally logged out of my account and logged back in.

• I watched the original Terminator. It was a great movie but I don't think it's as awesome as Terminator 2: Judgement Day. However, the best thing about the movie which made me shit my pants was this moment.

• Oh boy. So I was given a goal of until October 22nd to get a girl I like’s number I decided to build upon this, I told my brother that if I didn’t get her number by that point then he would have my very permission to expose everything about me through Instagram or whatever, including my crush on her. Not only that but I also asked to get banned from a lot of the servers from discord, basically ruining my internet life and a bit of my social life.

What could Possible be among one of the hardest week and a half in my entire life, does anybody have any tips they wanna share?

• [Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

Deltino posted: »

hey hey whoa you don't have the credentials to do that get out

• You on mobile? It's been doing that to me as well.

What is going on with Telltale's website? First my old account becomes unusable even though I'm not banned, then I can't comment and just get a CSRF Token error until just now when I finally logged out of my account and logged back in.

• Tip: Don't make stupid bets.

Oh boy. So I was given a goal of until October 22nd to get a girl I like’s number I decided to build upon this, I told my brother that if I

• Have to, I view it as one way to finally gain the courage to ask a girl for her number, whether I get rejected or not it is a major milestone. I keep procrastinating and freaking out, I want to overcome that

BigBlindMax posted: »

Tip: Don't make stupid bets.

• woah. That’s very extreme for not getting a number.

How will he know if it’s her number, though? If you don’t make it, fake it.

Oh boy. So I was given a goal of until October 22nd to get a girl I like’s number I decided to build upon this, I told my brother that if I

• My brother’s GF is close friends with the girl I like, so he will know if it’s fake or not

woah. That’s very extreme for not getting a number. How will he know if it’s her number, though? If you don’t make it, fake it.

• There's an error that the web team is aware of. In the mean time, try signing out and back in each time that happens.

What is going on with Telltale's website? First my old account becomes unusable even though I'm not banned, then I can't comment and just get a CSRF Token error until just now when I finally logged out of my account and logged back in.

• Oh, is this the same girl from the previous football game?

Hm, I would recommend easing your way to get her number, maybe a common interest and “oh, I’ve gotta get going, but let me give you my number and we can talk some more about it” and that’ll prompt her to text you first

My brother’s GF is close friends with the girl I like, so he will know if it’s fake or not

• Through the few hours I've messed around with it, the presentation is really nice and I was pleasantly surprised to have John Boyega talk me through what I was about to do lol.

It's like a 6/10 so far. Right now I'm sitting on the fence. The keyword here is "maybe". It may just be good enough for a purchase. Tough to say.

can't run it but tell me if you enjoy it

• @BigBlindMax good to see you back buddy. How've you been?

• Fuck Joe Girardi, fuck the Yankees, fuck the Indians, just fuck everything. God, how in the hell are you so batshit incompetent, how far do you have your head up your own ass, and just how inept can you be to blow an 8-3 lead, take your starter out at only 5 and 1/3 innings at 77 pitches, and not challenge a play that was so in your favor that ended up costing you the entire game. Girardi needs to be fired, now.

• Yeah it’s the same girl, and thanks for the tips :)

Oh, is this the same girl from the previous football game? Hm, I would recommend easing your way to get her number, maybe a common intere

• Five episodes into Orville and I'm really digging it. It starts out rough but it does get better each episode. The characters are great and get a good amount of development each episode, the humor can be a bit hit or miss but there are some pretty good ones, the effects for the most part are pretty decent for a television series and there are a whole bunch of different alien designs.

Hoping that once this season is over it gets renewed for another.

• I love how the original Terminator was a romance story in disguise.

I watched the original Terminator. It was a great movie but I don't think it's as awesome as Terminator 2: Judgement Day. However, the best thing about the movie which made me shit my pants was this moment.

• People get way too over offended

• Yeah, it's kind of awkward that Kyle, one of John's friends in the apocalypse, fucked his mother.

I love how the original Terminator was a romance story in disguise.

• enter image description here

Been scienficaly proven a women knows within 30 seconds of meeting you if their attracted to you.

So ask them out asap

Also been proven the longer the wait with initial attraction the more the attraction
    goes down

I was only in my new college a week and asked the the girl I had crush on out.

Turned out she had bf but she was so happy and smiled at me for being brave.

Best decision I made instead spending months upon months staring, chasing this girl and having arkward convos wasting my life.

You get definite answer and can move on to other girls instead being stuck

And since then this girl Chase's me and stares at me all the time. Once women know interest is there and ask them out showing not average beta dude they love you.

Not just her all her friends chase me too pissed why I didn't ask them out

And if she ever breaks up with Bf she ask me out.

And because so many guys are scared to ask girls out they never get asked out so....so many available girls once you get past the nerves gets easier every time.

Just please..... please don't be to nice to her and always agree this is poison to attraction

Always be yourself talk to her like normal friend not mystical creature and don't be scared to show your attraction to her or be the nice guy friend zone for u

• edited October 2017

• edited October 2017

Played a couple rounds of the Battlefront 2 and really enjoyed it! It just plays really good and is gorgeous to look at. But the squad system is straight up bad. What is the point of automatically switching squads everytime you die? Squadmates don't even have markers on them as far I I know and it's really hard to keep track of them in all the chaos. It also makes it really hard to work as a team which is a big problem. Another thing is that I can't get rid of the chromatic aberration. I absolutely hate it and really hope they add this option if enough people complain.

• the only way you can gain courage to ask a girl's number is by making her an object to win for a bet?

Have to, I view it as one way to finally gain the courage to ask a girl for her number, whether I get rejected or not it is a major milestone. I keep procrastinating and freaking out, I want to overcome that

• I haven't been keeping up to date with the latest Avatar news... SHAME ON ME!!!
    I love how my favorite show (Avatar) and my favorite game (TLOU) are somehow indirectly linked...

For fans of Avatar, I've got some good news, there will be more Avatar comics, just under a different creative team. Instead of writer Gene

• I'm liking it so far, episode 2 was pretty entertaining.

lottii-lu posted: »

anyone's thoughts Brooklyn 99 season 5 so far?

• the only way you can gain courage to ask a girl’s number is by making her an object to win for a bet?

That’s kind of over dramatic there, but no. I want to do this, not for the lols or the just to say “ I got a girl’s number!!!” I’m doing this because I like her, and I don’t want to back out and wait even longer and ruin it, it’s how I fucked up with the last girl I liked by waiting.

the only way you can gain courage to ask a girl's number is by making her an object to win for a bet?

• But would they have been friends if John didn't know all along that this guy would be his father?

Yeah, it's kind of awkward that Kyle, one of John's friends in the apocalypse, fucked his mother.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.