The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pretty good! I move in to my own place at the end of the month and might get a job with the city if I play my cards right.

How about you?

@BigBlindMax good to see you back buddy. How've you been?

• I love you!

• edited October 2017

There are a bunch of people on a thread in the Rick and Morty subreddit who want to sue McDonalds for not stocking enough Szechuan sauce (they had like 20 packs in each store total which is dumb) in a recent limited promo they did. Some of them are even saying that this is the end of McDonalds...

• edited October 2017

Rick & Morty fandom is cancer anyway, so let them rage over some sauce, hopefully they will kill each other fighting for it and the normal people watching the show get to stop worrying about stereotypes.

lupinb0y posted: »

There are a bunch of people on a thread in the Rick and Morty subreddit who want to sue McDonalds for not stocking enough Szechuan sauce (th

• edited October 2017

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

fallandir posted: »

Rick & Morty fandom is cancer anyway, so let them rage over some sauce, hopefully they will kill each other fighting for it and the normal people watching the show get to stop worrying about stereotypes.

• McDonald's screwed me over, that's for sure. Heh.

There are a bunch of people on a thread in the Rick and Morty subreddit who want to sue McDonalds for not stocking enough Szechuan sauce (th

• That sounds nice.

I've been fine I guess recently. Not really doing much. Working hard or hardly working am I right?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Pretty good! I move in to my own place at the end of the month and might get a job with the city if I play my cards right. How about you?

• Trying out new tactic to go out my comfort zone and be more alpha

Ask new girl out a day starting today

Day 1(today)

See cute Spanish girl in gym

I ask her out

Find out she doesn't speak English

I spend 20 minutes explaining why asking for her number as she doesn't understand

Then she says no

enter image description here

• That's OK, relationships between people who don't speak the same language only work in the movies. :) You should probably have some semi-coherent conversation before asking someone out.

Markd4547 posted: »

Trying out new tactic to go out my comfort zone and be more alpha Ask new girl out a day starting today Day 1(today) See cute Spani

• dude that musta been awkward af

Trying out new tactic to go out my comfort zone and be more alpha Ask new girl out a day starting today Day 1(today) See cute Spani

• somebody suggest me some really bad goosebumps episodes

• Downfall of McDonald's

If Supersize Me couldn't bring it down, nothing will.

• that's... that's just... that's just really fucking wrong. on every imaginable level. like i respect you're trying your best to give advice but like wow, i'm a fat autistic retard loser and even i know that this shit is more counter productive than anything.

Been scienficaly proven a women knows within 30 seconds of meeting you if their attracted to you. So ask them out asap Also been prove

• thank you for this fucking comment, i haven't been able to comment here for 2 weeks because of that fuckin token error.

There's an error that the web team is aware of. In the mean time, try signing out and back in each time that happens.

• My grandma has a big Labrador and he is so excitable, it just warms my heart.

I’ve been staying here since Friday night and every morning I walk out, he acts like he hasn’t seen me in ages.

• You ask her out on Day 1? LOL Okay.

• Trying to make my budgie talk. Only thing he achieved to do so far is whistle.

• The only one I distinctly remember is one of the best. Is that okay?

somebody suggest me some really bad goosebumps episodes

• Instead getting triggered on my advice offer your own advice if you feel know better

I trust my advice I tried it many times before and got plenty of girls from it for me it works.

that's... that's just... that's just really fucking wrong. on every imaginable level. like i respect you're trying your best to give advice

• Defo I usually do following which worked it past today

What your name?

Your very pretty can have your number?

But think your advice is great...yeah trying to improve in future just trying build confidence approaching girls challenge myself go outside comfort zone

WarpSpeed posted: »

That's OK, relationships between people who don't speak the same language only work in the movies. You should probably have some semi-coherent conversation before asking someone out.

• Yes it was like comedy sketch it was surreal

But she left with smile so she got confidence boost so was cool

fallandir posted: »

dude that musta been awkward af

• Don't blame the playa Java.... blame the game B}

MrJava posted: »

You ask her out on Day 1? LOL Okay.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

"It Came from Beneath the Sink!" is pretty cheesy, the monster in the episode is a evil sponge with fangs.

• Pet him and love him, I'd love to get a pupper myself, sadly I live in such a little apartment I can barely fit my pet rock in there.

My grandma has a big Labrador and he is so excitable, it just warms my heart. I’ve been staying here since Friday night and every morning I walk out, he acts like he hasn’t seen me in ages.

• Yea that's cool. As long as it's cheesy enough to make jokes about it.

The only one I distinctly remember is one of the best. Is that okay?

• My friend Will actually recommended that one.

OzzyUK posted: »

"It Came from Beneath the Sink!" is pretty cheesy, the monster in the episode is a evil sponge with fangs.

• Instead getting triggered on my advice offer your own advice if you feel know better

I'm not triggered, I'm criticizing your terrible advice. And I don't have better advice because I fucking suck, I just know what good advice and bad advice is.

I trust my advice I tried it many times before and got plenty of girls from it for me it works.

Then you must be some irresistible sex god because that advice is just ridiculous.

Instead getting triggered on my advice offer your own advice if you feel know better I trust my advice I tried it many times before and got plenty of girls from it for me it works.

• Rick and Morty subreddit

• The special effects in this are gonna be so rad, man...

And who's ready to go upside down again?!

• enter image description here

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theor

• Be more alpha

• The Jon Tron one.

• I've been to my uncle and aunt's house for the first time in such a long time, and the next morning they introduced me to a bunch of lemurs that were adopted by their neighbours.

When I was feeding them bananas from their garden, I wasn't expecting them to be so docile. No biting or scratching my fingers, they were like little babies in a climbing gym.

They were all so adorable.

• I'd rather watch ones I haven't seen though.

papai46 posted: »

The Jon Tron one.

• enter image description here

So you admit you suck and have no advice nothing to contribute on the topic great

But you know exactly what is good and bad advice

No way this dude definitely trolling me makes no sense

I never said I was sex god or anything like that. I was just giving advice my own personal opinion which we all have right to this level of salt is unnecessary and pathetic not wasting anymore time responding to this.

Instead getting triggered on my advice offer your own advice if you feel know better I'm not triggered, I'm criticizing your terribl

• You literally killed some of my IQ points by making me read this bullshit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theor

• (They were posting a copy-pasta/meme)

You literally killed some of my IQ points by making me read this bullshit

• Hi i’m 13 and i just started watching Rick and Morty and i can tell you for a fact it’s my favourite show!!. Lik one time Ricky said said there’s probably like no good!!! I was agreeing so much I’am smarter then you’re average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though i have one. i may be young but i’m smarter than every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason i was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so i told mg friends on minecraft and agree too. LOL once when my mum took me to McDonald’s I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn’t even get the reference xD one time in class i evan shouted “ I’m PICKLE RIIIIICK!” And Mrs Janice told me to go outside I fucking hate that school is for dumb ppl like what Rick said, Im too smart for such imbicells. but yeah i love Rick and Morty im actually smart enough to get it to

• I don't think the Werewolf of Fever Swamp will fit that bill (maybe it's been a while maybe it is cheesy).

Yea that's cool. As long as it's cheesy enough to make jokes about it.

• So TWD and FTWD confimed a crossover for next year. What exactly are they crossing over? The characters? If so, which timeline will it take place in? Current TWD or current FTWD?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.