The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• v

They are fishing for views, I can smell the bait from miles away. And what do people want to see? Their favorite characters. So this is most likely what's going to happen.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

So TWD and FTWD confimed a crossover for next year. What exactly are they crossing over? The characters? If so, which timeline will it take place in? Current TWD or current FTWD?

• enter image description here

can't argue the facts

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hi i’m 13 and i just started watching Rick and Morty and i can tell you for a fact it’s my favourite show!!. Lik one time Ricky said said th

• Oooooh! Sassy black reaction gifs! This comment is off to an excellent start! I'm sure whatever argument you have next is completely justified and doesn't oversimplify anything I said!

So you admit you suck and have no advice nothing to contribute on the topic great

Yes, a skill that you don't seem to have. Which is odd because I'm pretty sure I'm the absolute worst person on these forums so it shocks me that I have a skill above somebody else's

But you know exactly what is good and bad advice

Never used that wording. I just meant that I've been alive long enough and been in enough bits of human interaction to realize that your beta male "go for the kill" dating advice is a load of bullshit

No way this dude definitely trolling me makes no sense

I see you have the same mindset as Jake Paul.

I never said I was sex god or anything like that

I see you also don't have the capability to spot a joke.

I was just giving advice my own personal opinion which we all have right to

Of course, I would never deny you your right to have an opinion or share it and as I said in my first comment I respect you for trying to help out. But I have just as much of a right to strongly disagree with that opinion and voice that disagreement.

this level of salt is unnecessary and pathetic not wasting anymore time responding to this.

You misunderstand, my friend. It was you who got unnecessarily salty over nothing and took my, albeit, very harsh criticism of your advice personally when it was not meant personally as well. Oh if there was only some way to tell that it wasn't a personal attack on you and just me disagreeing with your advice.

Oh right, how about the fact that I literally said "like i respect you're trying your best to give advice" which was not a lie at all because you're somebody I don't even fuckin know so I obviously am going to give you the benefit of the doubt by default. You made the mistake of taking my opinion as a personal attack, and that's why this thread exists, that's why these comments will likely be deleted, and that's why every inevitable interaction we're going to have have after this one will be passive aggressive and hostile.

But go ahead, don't "waste anymore time responding to this". I'm sure your time will be best spent somewhere that isn't sitting on your computer trying to argue your bad advice with sassy black twitter gifs, and I mean that completely. Seriously go do something productive. I apologize that I had to waste your precious time with this argument, even to the point of you using an overused gif. Have a great day, sir.

Markd4547 posted: »

So you admit you suck and have no advice nothing to contribute on the topic great But you know exactly what is good and bad advice No

• I'll check it out anyway. Sounds like a fun time.

I don't think the Werewolf of Fever Swamp will fit that bill (maybe it's been a while maybe it is cheesy).

• I don’t even watch Fear so I don’t care about the crossover. I just think it makes no sense. They’re the same series set in the same universe. Not to mention Fear is set YEARS before Season 8 Of TWD.

fallandir posted: »

They are fishing for views, I can smell the bait from miles away. And what do people want to see? Their favorite characters. So this is most likely what's going to happen.

• edited October 2017

Lol god Rick and Morty Subreddit sucks even The_Donald subreddit goes go after them and makes fun them. I think I saw some of them compared them idiotic children with sticks up there asses.All because of a stupid sauce I REALLY REALLY hate Rick and Morty subreddit! I love Rick and Morty still.

lottii-lu posted: »

Rick and Morty subreddit

• edited October 2017

Oh god Season 8? Ughhhhh just end it already I can't take it anymore it should of just ended last season! There is going to be a SERIOUS burnout of this series

I don’t even watch Fear so I don’t care about the crossover. I just think it makes no sense. They’re the same series set in the same universe. Not to mention Fear is set YEARS before Season 8 Of TWD.

• As long as the ratings are good and they’re selling merchandise, it won’t end for a very long time.

strwar3 posted: »

Oh god Season 8? Ughhhhh just end it already I can't take it anymore it should of just ended last season! There is going to be a SERIOUS burnout of this series

• I know but my brain cells are still fried

(They were posting a copy-pasta/meme)

• edited October 2017

I know

You didn't know!

I know but my brain cells are still fried

• i fucking knew it sonic is fucking anime

• I very well know that the fanbase is cancer and it was obviously copy pasta

papai46 posted: »

I know You didn't know!

• I remember "Monster Blood" and "More Monster Blood" deviated pretty far from the source material, which is funny since it was the only Goosebumps one to have 4 books on the premise (with Monster Blood IV being the final book of the original Goosebumps).

somebody suggest me some really bad goosebumps episodes

• I've seen both. I was actually considering writing about it until I remember YMS did a video on it and it was better than anything I could ever dream of doing.

dojo32161 posted: »

I remember "Monster Blood" and "More Monster Blood" deviated pretty far from the source material, which is funny since it was the only Goose

• Rey from Star Wars is a Kenobi. It’s the most logical one. She’s not a Skywalker or a Palpatine.

• Never watched ftwd having crossover sounds like bad idea and makes ftwd look desperate

So TWD and FTWD confimed a crossover for next year. What exactly are they crossing over? The characters? If so, which timeline will it take place in? Current TWD or current FTWD?

• i tried this once she told me to f**k off as soon as i said she looked nice

Markd4547 posted: »

Defo I usually do following which worked it past today What your name? Your very pretty can have your number? But think your advice

• I stopped watching TWD shortly after Negan showed up, and I couldn't stand him. About Fear, well it seemed desperate to begin with.

• This is Disney, so she has to be a Binks.

enter image description here

Rey from Star Wars is a Kenobi. It’s the most logical one. She’s not a Skywalker or a Palpatine.

• edited October 2017

I just realized I've had dumplings for dinner for the past four days. Guess what I'm having today, fricking leftovers dumplings. That what being broke does to you, you turn into one big dumpling.

• Dumplings are love, dumplings are life my friend. I would kill for some dumplings right now... With mushroom and cabbage filling... Or with meat filling or cheese filling...

I just realized I've had dumplings for dinner for the past four days. Guess what I'm having today, fricking leftovers dumplings. That what being broke does to you, you turn into one big dumpling.

• edited October 2017

This is just insane. All this because of a joke blown way out of proportion. I never really knew how crazy some Rick and Morty fans were (only heard about it) but now I believe it.
    Don't get me wrong, I like the show. But I'm not about to go on holiday and make a fool of myself for a pack of sauce from McDonalds.

• I think it's absolutely hilarious.

I tried to get some sauce or a poster but it didn't work out.

AChicken posted: »

This is just insane. All this because of a joke blown way out of proportion. I never really knew how crazy some Rick and Morty fans were (on

• Just don’t watch it and let people who actually enjoy it enjoy it

strwar3 posted: »

• It's just plum, soy and balsamic oil mixed together. Of course it's worth fighting for.

This is just insane. All this because of a joke blown way out of proportion. I never really knew how crazy some Rick and Morty fans were (on

• I hope one of the DLCs for Battlefront 2 will be something about Mandalore. In the movies? No. Awesome? Yes.

• edited October 2017

It's not simple joke but i understand why you don't get it, because To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

• Yeah, yeah... you can't get away with that copy-pasta.

papai46 posted: »

It's not simple joke but i understand why you don't get it, because To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

• edited October 2017

It doesn't work, good job forum.

• i'm physically fucking cringing holy shit it hurts

• How have you guys been doing?

• If you ever find yourself in a position where you are camping outside a McDonalds for some souce, you really need to think about your life choices.

Or your homeless. Either way, you really ought to do some thinking.

• edited October 2017

Thought I'd get a new avatar to match my new favourite movie.

(Free cookie for anyone who knows what movie it is)

• Uh, Pan's Labyrinth?

Acheive250 posted: »

Thought I'd get a new avatar to match my new favourite movie. (Free cookie for anyone who knows what movie it is)

• edited October 2017

A promise is a promise.

enter image description here

(I got hungry...)

Uh, Pan's Labyrinth?

• Acheive250 posted: »

A promise is a promise. (I got hungry...)

• Just bought tickets for Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jedi. Can’t wait! New trailer is awesome btw :D

• "If you ain't go no sauce....you're lost. But you can also get lost in the sauce." --Gucci Mane

• Interesting... but slightly creepy...
    What's the movie about?

Acheive250 posted: »

Thought I'd get a new avatar to match my new favourite movie. (Free cookie for anyone who knows what movie it is)

• Right now, I'm on season 6 of TWD.... Heard S7 was boring af tho, planning to catch up before S8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.