The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've been through that hell so I know the pain.. no one really does unless they have to live with this. But I made it and I'm sure you'll make it too even though it sucks right now. Hang in there.

The last few days have probably been the worst I've had. The pain from my Crohn's disease is absolutely agonizing. I'd rather be asleep most

• Wow, that's horrible. It always saddens me when I see young people die in an accident. :(

May they rest in peace.

Couple of my friends recently passed in a car crash the other day. I was on snapchat sending streaks and saw their names because I had stre

• You have Crohn's too?

lilsnek posted: »

I've been through that hell so I know the pain.. no one really does unless they have to live with this. But I made it and I'm sure you'll make it too even though it sucks right now. Hang in there.

• Yeah, the worst kind in the beginning but now I've been better for quite a while.

You have Crohn's too?

• @InKennyWeTrust @fallandir MetallicaRules @TheAutisticGamer @imighthavebrokenit @BlindSniper @AChicken @Cocoa2736 @lilsnek

Thanks for all of the support guys. I went to the emergency room a few hours after I posted and I'm feeling loads better now. Gonna continue to endure and survive!

The last few days have probably been the worst I've had. The pain from my Crohn's disease is absolutely agonizing. I'd rather be asleep most

• Sorry to hear about that, may they Rest In Peace :(

Couple of my friends recently passed in a car crash the other day. I was on snapchat sending streaks and saw their names because I had stre

• That's so terrible... I'm sorry for your loss.

• Glad to hear.

@InKennyWeTrust @fallandir MetallicaRules @TheAutisticGamer @imighthavebrokenit @BlindSniper @AChicken @Cocoa2736 @lilsnek Thanks for all

• Sorry for your loss.

• Huh, I had a very similar situation years back, I was texting with my friend that was in the passenger seat next to another friend who was driving. We were joking and shit and suddenly I didn't get a reply. I thought they were busy or something, but later found out some other car crashed into them. The friend driving survived, but the one I was messaging with, didn't.

It makes you realize how fragile human's life is and how sudden it can be ended, out of nowhere, just like that.

If you need anything, just ask.

• God, I'm so sorry to hear that.

• Sad to hear that too

• Guess who just got home from the dentist and, right now, has a really numb lower jaw.

• that's terrible, sorry to hear that

• edited October 2017

To anyone interested: NASA is now live showing footage of Earth seen from space in celebration of the Astronomy day.

It's pretty cool.

• ...Why do I find this so hilarious?! XD

LMFAKAO IM GONE http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41524653 "Imagine finding a picture online of an actual murdered diplomat and putting it into your Batman game," the user Dont_Look_Back posted on the Telltale Games forum." D E A D

• Registered to become a stem cell donor today.

• Hey, I didn't say that it wouldn't have a good story, I was merely stating that I just can't watch too much full-on gore and violence and stuff.

I've actually realized recently that I gotta be careful of how I'm feeling before I dive into something really dark and depressing, or else it can bring me down with it... I dunno.

Acheive250 posted: »

You should also check out Game of Thrones. Amazing show, I love it. (Kidding, I don't watch it) But really. You can't tell a compelling s

• I just watched 20 minutes of it, weird how fascinating that is.

To anyone interested: NASA is now live showing footage of Earth seen from space in celebration of the Astronomy day. It's pretty cool.

• All these new stories that keep coming up exposing Harvey Weinstein are making me sick. There's a poster of the guy in my classroom under 'producers', stupid of me thinking that there wasn't anyone like that in Hollywood anymore, I was very wrong. To quote Molly 'Yeah, well he's shit now'.

• I now forgive every toxic Rick and Morty fan because Dan Harmon is just as much of a toxic cunt.

• edited October 2017

Reminds me of what happened to Tiger Woods a few years back, only much, much worse. I figured stuff like this had been going on in Hollywood, just a matter of who the players are, and just how deep it goes. Now we've got people accusing Damon and Affleck of similar behavior, people like Van Der Beek and Crews claiming they were groped and harassed, it just gets worse and worse as the days go on.

All these new stories that keep coming up exposing Harvey Weinstein are making me sick. There's a poster of the guy in my classroom under 'p

• So he's annoyed that a joke involving McDonald's (likely used without McD's permission) got popularised by his own show's fanbase, and prompted McDonald's to bring back IT'S OWN SAUCE without his permission.
    Sure.. Yeah.. Right..

That's dumb.

I now forgive every toxic Rick and Morty fan because Dan Harmon is just as much of a toxic cunt. https://twitter.com/salomon_hadren/status/918260233352482816

• What.. I can't believe this is actually real..?

I now forgive every toxic Rick and Morty fan because Dan Harmon is just as much of a toxic cunt. https://twitter.com/salomon_hadren/status/918260233352482816

• Its sad how little power actresses/artists had back in the day. Gwyneth Paltrow tried hinting up on it during the late 90's, quite clever on her part to say it at a well known talk show, its probably all she could've done as a plea for help.

(Around 0:54)

Reminds me of what happened to Tiger Woods a few years back, only much, much worse. I figured stuff like this had been going on in Hollywood

• It's on his twitter and he's still quite religiously defending his dumbshit point.

lilsnek posted: »

What.. I can't believe this is actually real..?

• What a dumbass. smh

• You also now have the famous Seth Macfarlane "joke" from the Oscars a few years back.

Its sad how little power actresses/artists had back in the day. Gwyneth Paltrow tried hinting up on it during the late 90's, quite clever on

• i...

• okaaaay so i finally wrapped my head around the fact that my crush (my first crush) is 100% straight and even if she wasn't she would never like me, ad I have 5 days free from school because reasons and I want to use these days to get clean and new how do i get over my first crush?

• Sorry to hear. RIP.

• edited October 2017

He isn't toxic, his iq is just too high for mere mortals to comprehend.

• You get a new one, it's easy doing that at your age.

okaaaay so i finally wrapped my head around the fact that my crush (my first crush) is 100% straight and even if she wasn't she would never

• I think this is actually easier than most. She's not rejecting you because she doesn't like you. She's just 100% straight, so you never had a chance, no matter what you could have done.

So just spend five days doing anything you like. (Within reason.)

okaaaay so i finally wrapped my head around the fact that my crush (my first crush) is 100% straight and even if she wasn't she would never

• So just spend five days doing anything you like.(Within reason.)

Is cocaine within reason?

WarpSpeed posted: »

I think this is actually easier than most. She's not rejecting you because she doesn't like you. She's just 100% straight, so you never ha

• You guys are definitely still welcome to also post personal issues here if you want, but the Help/Vent thread is also available if you want to chat with a group of users more focused on those kinds of topics in particular.

There's nothing wrong with posting personal issues here, but the Help/Vent thread's regulars might be able to give more helpful insight whereas this is a casual chat thread.

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/92470/the-vent-help-thread

• Really sucks man. Such an awful thing to happen. I hope you will feel better, though that will take time and the words of a guy on the Internet probably don't mean much. At least you'll have your memories of them, where they're with you forever.

• shit u right

papai46 posted: »

He isn't toxic, his iq is just too high for mere mortals to comprehend.

• Nah it's too expansive but I'll see if i can steal weed from my cousin. Or stay near him for 5 minutes, i'll get high anyways.

papai46 posted: »

So just spend five days doing anything you like.(Within reason.) Is cocaine within reason?

• Children of the Corn is the worst horror film franchise.

It's amazing how each film finds it's own way to be shitty.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.