The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear about your tragic loss. I know how haunting it can be to lose good friends to fatal causes so abruptly like that. May your friends rest in peace.

Couple of my friends recently passed in a car crash the other day. I was on snapchat sending streaks and saw their names because I had stre

• I'm really fucking glad somebody finally said it.

Johro posted: »

Children of the Corn is the worst horror film franchise. It's amazing how each film finds it's own way to be shitty.

• Just re-read my last reply and I realised how aggressive it sounded.

I apologize, I didn't mean it like that. The part with puppies and princesses was meant to be a joke, sorry.

And I totally understand what you mean with being squeamish. I'm the same. When watching violent movies, though, I just keep telling myself that it isn't real. And even then there's a lot of scenes in a lot of movies I can't look during.

So yeah, sorry about my last reply and I understand how you feel.

Hey, I didn't say that it wouldn't have a good story, I was merely stating that I just can't watch too much full-on gore and violence and st

• No, no, it's okay! I didn't find it aggressive, I got the joke! :)

Acheive250 posted: »

Just re-read my last reply and I realised how aggressive it sounded. I apologize, I didn't mean it like that. The part with puppies and p

• papai46 posted: »

So just spend five days doing anything you like.(Within reason.) Is cocaine within reason?

• Hell yeah!

• Trailer for the New Mutants movie is out! It's a straight up horror movie!

• Damn. When I first saw eleven in the thumbnail I mistook her as a new kid :joy:. Can't wait for her to come back.

fallandir posted: »

Hell yeah!

• -turning a marvel film about the x-men into a horror movie

PLEASE DO MORE OF THAT

lupinb0y posted: »

Trailer for the New Mutants movie is out! It's a straight up horror movie!

• Awesome!! This is gonna be crazy!

And it's releasing on the 27th? Was it delayed? I swear they had already said it was coming on the 26th...

Hell yeah!

• Well this is.... different.

A Marvel X-Men movie but it's a horror film? Cool.

• Finally stood up to my ex and stopped talking to her after she threatened to ruin my life. Little does she know I can ruin hers way more and much more easily but at least I actually have morals unlike her cheating ass. All is good :)

• Taking the high road is preferable, but always stash that ace... Just in case. I'm proud.

Melton23 posted: »

Finally stood up to my ex and stopped talking to her after she threatened to ruin my life. Little does she know I can ruin hers way more and much more easily but at least I actually have morals unlike her cheating ass. All is good

• I’m normally extremely clingy but i’m actually proud of myself this time. Only problem is she is apart of the community so the awkward train will be here at some point

Taking the high road is preferable, but always stash that ace... Just in case. I'm proud.

• What a douchebag.

I now forgive every toxic Rick and Morty fan because Dan Harmon is just as much of a toxic cunt. https://twitter.com/salomon_hadren/status/918260233352482816

• You'd hope they'd be adult about it. Not every relationship works out. Actually, most of them don't. Let people do their thing. That's only been awkward for me when I've been friends with both people. Last thing they want is to have to choose sides in something they had no part in.

I’m normally extremely clingy but i’m actually proud of myself this time. Only problem is she is apart of the community so the awkward train will be here at some point

• What does a Muslim hedgehog say during Ramadan?

Gotta go fast!

• Grilled cheese. A buttery, cheesy warm grilled cheese sammich ;_;

• edited October 2017

Holy shit...

I guess people say "Friday the 13th means bad luck" for a reason! When I was on my back home from school, I saw a two cars that crashed RIGHT next to my school, one of them got rolled over, with cop cars and ambulances near the wreck. Dunno what happened to the people in the car, but hopefully they're okay.

• An interesting idea. I hope it's good.

Site note: I love "Another Brick in the Wall". Creepy sounding in this one too.

• i have had enough of my shit job i got moaned at by another staff member because my shift finished at 9 instead of 10 and basically said i should work until 10 i hate that job so i am not working for free even if its for an hour plus i missed a few items on reductions (where items are reduced because they run out on their dates that day) i get moaned at its my first time doing them with the new system problem is i cant get a new job because i need the money for a mortgage and nobody is employing aspergic people

• retail price change?

i have had enough of my shit job i got moaned at by another staff member because my shift finished at 9 instead of 10 and basically said i s

• Houston is going to destroy NYY.

• Guy from Canada whom has no stake in who wins.
  • I'm actually suprised it's 27th, my mind was convinced it was gonna come out directly on Halloween.

AChicken posted: »

Awesome!! This is gonna be crazy! And it's releasing on the 27th? Was it delayed? I swear they had already said it was coming on the 26th...

• That's what people said Cleveland would do, and look what happened.

Houston is going to destroy NYY. * Guy from Canada whom has no stake in who wins.

• Exactly! I remember the release date being for Halloween o.0 the hype is probably dying too fast.

I'm actually suprised it's 27th, my mind was convinced it was gonna come out directly on Halloween.

• The Super Bowl ad said it was Halloween as the premiere date, but earlier this summer they announced it would be during the "Halloween season" a few days before. (It was October 27th all this time, I must have just misread it. Coming out on a Friday makes a bit more sense than Thursday.) They were releasing it early because they wanted to give people ideas for new Halloween costumes or something.

I'm actually suprised it's 27th, my mind was convinced it was gonna come out directly on Halloween.

• and they were until injuries. Remember that.

That's what people said Cleveland would do, and look what happened.

• Encarnacion was the only player to get hurt, and he played Games 1, 2, and 5. It's not my fault Kluber bombed and the Indians made 7 errors in the last two games. And the Yankees won with their star hitter setting a new strikeout record and their manager practically blowing it in Game 2. What cost the Indians was the fact that they choked, plain and simple.

and they were until injuries. Remember that.

• They had 2 or 3 injuries in that one game. Just because players play the next game, doesn't mean they're healthy. ...And yes, they choked. The point remains that it wasn't the Yankees coming on and being unbeatable. I definitely wouldn't be cocky going into this series. Houston looks crazy good right now.

Encarnacion was the only player to get hurt, and he played Games 1, 2, and 5. It's not my fault Kluber bombed and the Indians made 7 errors

• edited October 2017

Don't get me wrong. I don't HATE any team, just certain players and none are on the Yankees right now. I want a good series too.
    So why did I start this? I dunno. Just because I follow and assist rules doesn't mean I don't like to stir the pot.

They had 2 or 3 injuries in that one game. Just because players play the next game, doesn't mean they're healthy. ...And yes, they choked.

• I'm not being cocky, I was just pointing out that people were saying Cleveland was going to destroy the Yankees, and we saw what happened. But let's not underplay the great starts by Tanaka, Severino, and Sabathia, the dominance of the Yankee bullpen, and Yankee batters hammering pitchers like Kluber. The fact that this team, who everyone said was rebuilding and wouldn't do any better than 3rd or 4th place when the season started, is now in the ALCS shows just how talented this team is.

They had 2 or 3 injuries in that one game. Just because players play the next game, doesn't mean they're healthy. ...And yes, they choked.

• Tanaka is pretty steady day-to-day(good or bad) and Sabathia is hit and miss. When they're both going, anything is possible. I wouldn't have counted them out at the season's start. To me, the Red Sox were more of a surprise(and of course, the Blue Jays completely falling apart).

I'm not being cocky, I was just pointing out that people were saying Cleveland was going to destroy the Yankees, and we saw what happened. B

• edited October 2017

What a coincidence. I also saw two cars crash into each other today, just down the road from my high school. One car rear-ended the other and it smashed in the front of one car. No one seemed hurt, thankfully. Another accident happened down the road from that, with a fire truck and ambulance at the scene.

Holy shit... I guess people say "Friday the 13th means bad luck" for a reason! When I was on my back home from school, I saw a two cars t

• Glad to hear no one was hurt in your area. Hopefully no one was hurt in mine either.

What a coincidence. I also saw two cars crash into each other today, just down the road from my high school. One car rear-ended the other an

• I just found out that Sophia Lillis, the actress from the new "It" movie was born on 13th February 2002 - exactly like me! We also share the same name and kinda look alike. That's the greatest coincidence in my life.

• The Nerd Crew:Episode 6 The Last Jedi Trailer 2 Reaction! And Justice League Breakdown

BTW I actually subscribe to Mr.PiggyEats and you should too Mr. Piggy's Fast Food Review #3,987 - Hardy's 2/3lb Monster just out of curiosity? What's your guys and girls's thoughts on Food Reviews? Lol I REALLY don't like them at all.

• Been in this position with girl.

They try turn all your friends, family even stangers against you

She flaunt new guys around you and flirt with ur best friends beside you

She will send people to attack you say mean stuff

You have no idea I stood my ground like you but learn important lesson no one cares about men everyone will believe everything she says and all her beta males guy friends will attack you.

As guy your always the villian no matter what happened and what she did

She could stab you and everyone would attack you for getting ur blood on the knife

People you taught we're u friends will be spying on you and say everything you told them

You have no idea what is coming

If she in same school she try get you kicked out I was in office every week over my ex

This will be great test for u and important lesson stay strong

Finally stood up to my ex and stopped talking to her after she threatened to ruin my life. Little does she know I can ruin hers way more and much more easily but at least I actually have morals unlike her cheating ass. All is good

• Something's wrong with my anxiety today. For the past 3 weeks I've been fine and not anxious or worried but today I'm kind of freaking out and I don't know why.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.