The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I’m trying to decide to either get WWE 2k18 or South Park: The Fractured But Whole. I can probably get more out of WWE, but South Park is probably the funnest between the two.

What do you guys think?

• South Park

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m trying to decide to either get WWE 2k18 or South Park: The Fractured But Whole. I can probably get more out of WWE, but South Park is probably the funnest between the two. What do you guys think?

• Definitely go South Park. I think it’s better to get a laugh.

I’m trying to decide to either get WWE 2k18 or South Park: The Fractured But Whole. I can probably get more out of WWE, but South Park is probably the funnest between the two. What do you guys think?

• If there's anything American movies has taught me, it is that the worst thing a parent can do, (that's still redeemable) is to miss their child's school play.

• Hello everyone, for those of you who know me, you probably hate my guts and would rather see me get torn apart by rainbow color wolves on top of the empire state building than actually interact with me, and that's understandable, have a great day. But for those of you who know me and DON'T hate me, I run a discord server. It's basically a big shitpost server full of my pals and such. Today I just completely fuckin edited and revamped it so it looks nice and neat. Added some new channels, new bots and updated some stuff.

And since I'm so proud of this autistic bullshit I spent 2 hours doing in the middle of a thunderstorm, I've decided to self advertise because I haven't done that in 2 months. Regardless, if you're interested in showing up and just memeing around for a bit, the server is open to everyone and has plenty of topic for people who are interested. There are rules but they're pretty not strict at all, in fact we're all kind of horribly offensive and raunchy on there. So if you're cool with a couple of swears and some shitposting, you should come by. And if not, well idk why you read this.

https://discord.gg/52PqWhU

• Never know, maybe you can be her stunt-double! ;)

I just found out that Sophia Lillis, the actress from the new "It" movie was born on 13th February 2002 - exactly like me! We also share the same name and kinda look alike. That's the greatest coincidence in my life.

• new Halloween costumes or something.

Watching it, then seeing multiple demogorgons walking around won't end pretty lol

AChicken posted: »

The Super Bowl ad said it was Halloween as the premiere date, but earlier this summer they announced it would be during the "Halloween seaso

• I drank way too much yesterday

• i’m getting over it, I just need to dust up my methods so I get better next time, luckily I blocked her most access to my friends and family while I still have ways to get to hers so if she tries anything I can mess her up way worse, and she actually did threaten me until I showed her I can get back at her way worse, I think she’s also avoiding the forums too

Markd4547 posted: »

Been in this position with girl. They try turn all your friends, family even stangers against you She flaunt new guys around you and f

• enter image description here

• edited October 2017

I watched The Foreigner (because I love Jackie Chan) and I thought that it was really good! Really well acted (especially Pierce Brosnan) and the story in my opinion is well put together. The action scenes are really great as well but can get a little shaky cam at times. Jackie Chan does a really good job portraying an angry and broken man that you can't help but just feel bad for him at times.

However, this movie is a lot more different than I thought it would be. The whole time I was expecting it to be a Jackie Chan revenge movie but it's only partly that and I should warn that you shouldn't go in expecting this. It's more of a political thriller than anything. Also Jackie is weirdly underused considering how they're advertising the movie (Pierce Brosnan probably has more screen time). There's a moment in the movie where he's just gone for like 20-30 minutes. I just really wish he was in it more because he's so good in it.

Other than that, again, I really enjoyed it and I want to see Jackie Chan take on more (serious) roles like this.

• I just played Stardew Valley for eight hours straight. My eyes hurt, but it was so worth it.

Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing were my favourite games to play as a kid, and it's the perfect match between the two.

• how dank are the memes?

Hello everyone, for those of you who know me, you probably hate my guts and would rather see me get torn apart by rainbow color wolves on to

• h e l l a d a n k

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

how dank are the memes?

• COUNT ME IN

h e l l a d a n k

• edited October 2017

Hackers Use Pokémon Go as Flame Bait! - The Know Game News this is REALLY stupid,OK! This takes the cake of stupidity coming from the News and The Know even in comments on video are making fun of this lol

Is the stupidest thing you guys ever seen?

• ok I'll join if you'll have me

Hello everyone, for those of you who know me, you probably hate my guts and would rather see me get torn apart by rainbow color wolves on to

• Crap, I'm gonna have to deliver a speech. I chose global warming as my topic because it's a piece of cake and is a topic I am quite familiar with.

I can bring a guide with me, but I don't know what exactly to put in it.

• You delivering a speech? Where exactly?

Crap, I'm gonna have to deliver a speech. I chose global warming as my topic because it's a piece of cake and is a topic I am quite familiar with. I can bring a guide with me, but I don't know what exactly to put in it.

• edited October 2017

Only got a week left and two assignments for the semester before a four month break :O

• I can’t believe it takes up to 12 hours for GameStop to send a digital code for a $20 PlayStation gift card. Unbelievable.

• I do. I know Gamestop. Power to the player!

I can’t believe it takes up to 12 hours for GameStop to send a digital code for a $20 PlayStation gift card. Unbelievable.

• What's why I buy my digital codes from amazon. The only take at the most 5 minutes to do that.

I can’t believe it takes up to 12 hours for GameStop to send a digital code for a $20 PlayStation gift card. Unbelievable.

• Just in my class, nothing big.

strwar3 posted: »

You delivering a speech? Where exactly?

• Either the next Dragon Age will be a return to form or complete disaster. I'm really not sure which at this point. If you haven't heard, the franchise's Creative Director resigned(...to play video games? He says) and the series' lead writer left a while back... But, the old Mass Effect director is now the GM of the studio(since the Andromeda fiasco).

Their next game, Anthem, was already in a playable state under the old regime, so this game will be the first one really under Casey's watch. It'll be interesting. Whether good or bad, I can't really count Anthem as a few important people have left since it started. Guess we'll find out... In like 4 years.

• The shining light here is that Casey originally left because he felt like his hands were being tied(leaving the company at their height). So, he's artistic and driven, but will that continue? And what direction is the company headed now?

Johro posted: »

Either the next Dragon Age will be a return to form or complete disaster. I'm really not sure which at this point. If you haven't heard, t

• Aw yeah Black Panther trailer hype BOOOOOOIIIIIISSSSSS

• Finally, I was supposed to return saturday but there was something wrong with the ban system. But I don't care. I'm happy to be back. :)

• “I chose global warming as my topic because it’s a piece of cake....but I don’t know wht exactly to put in it” boi :joy:
    All jokes aside just throw in some Wikipedia facts and all that and mention the greenhouse effect and how the carbon dioxide produced from cars, factories, etc is the cause of it and that if basically affects the sun’s rays in whatever way it does

Crap, I'm gonna have to deliver a speech. I chose global warming as my topic because it's a piece of cake and is a topic I am quite familiar with. I can bring a guide with me, but I don't know what exactly to put in it.

• Yeah. I already have the whole speech familiarized and memorized. But the whole thing is moved probably to Thursday or next week instead of tomorrow. Ugh.

Melton23 posted: »

“I chose global warming as my topic because it’s a piece of cake....but I don’t know wht exactly to put in it” boi All jokes aside just th

• Great well I think I may have caused a virus on my computer. I’m using a Mac running Windows and downloaded unreal engine off the official website. But as I was shutting my computer down it says web bar is stopping it from closing and web bar is not good so that sucks. Or maybe it’s just on the windows OS idk.

• I feel like everyone's being so hysterical about the red sun here in England.

Harmless phenomenon =/= "end of the world"

• Welcome back.

AronDracula posted: »

Finally, I was supposed to return saturday but there was something wrong with the ban system. But I don't care. I'm happy to be back.

• thx

Welcome back.

• Where did they get that idea

JHolleworth posted: »

I feel like everyone's being so hysterical about the red sun here in England. Harmless phenomenon =/= "end of the world"

• I know right, it's just someone firing a Sunhallowed arrow from Auriel's bow.

JHolleworth posted: »

I feel like everyone's being so hysterical about the red sun here in England. Harmless phenomenon =/= "end of the world"

• Oh lovely, time to tell Lucas how much I hate his frickin traps.

AronDracula posted: »

So excited.

• It's like a snowball in texas

TheFurryOne posted: »

I know right, it's just someone firing a Sunhallowed arrow from Auriel's bow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.