The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Really excited!

I wonder why Zoe got all crystallized instead of just being calcified.

AronDracula posted: »

So excited.

• RIP Jim Lahey(John Dunsworth)

• Someone get me out of this bloody country and put me somewhere cold.

• I think we have our new Tourism Canada slogan.

Someone get me out of this bloody country and put me somewhere cold.

• I don't even care what country it is. It's Spring right now and I still need two shirts every day.

Johro posted: »

I think we have our new Tourism Canada slogan.

• edited October 2017

Playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole.

The death screen is amazing. Especially if you've seen First Blood(yanno, the first Rambo movie). I'm just letting it play... It seems like pretty much the whole song is there.

This game is off to a great start to me.

• I cannot make it through the second Act of any musical because that's usually when it hits the fan (ex. Waitress) and I lose it.

In other news, John Mayer is going to Broadway, good for him.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Most of the "end of the world" people i saw talking about it where joking about the end of the world stuff but it did look pretty cool and creepy considering it rarely happens.

JHolleworth posted: »

I feel like everyone's being so hysterical about the red sun here in England. Harmless phenomenon =/= "end of the world"

• edited October 2017

I didn’t see any red sun. Then again I was bored shitless in school

JHolleworth posted: »

I feel like everyone's being so hysterical about the red sun here in England. Harmless phenomenon =/= "end of the world"

• edited October 2017

3hrs in and it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Considering the previous game was made with ZERO intention of a sequel and cramming in the "best of" the series, it's really good.

I'm scared as to where the line of taste will be drawn though. Cartman's diary started it off past the last game's line. I won't spoil that, but I will tell you that an ongoing mission involves collecting South Park yaoi.

Playing South Park: The Fractured But Whole. The death screen is amazing. Especially if you've seen First Blood(yanno, the first Rambo m

• edited October 2017

If the diary is the same thing as it was in the first exclusive play of the game from months back, then I can only assume that there will be no line drawn because from what I've seen it puts the last game to shame, even with the entire gnome subplot from the first game.

To be honest, I think what they're attempting to do is the same thing they did with the "It Hits the Fan" episode and push as many boundaries they can without overstepping those boundaries.

Edit: Yeah, they're totally going to overstep boundaries, I change my mind.

3hrs in and it's a lot better than I thought it would be. Considering the previous game was made with ZERO intention of a sequel and crammi

• It's probably the same thing. It's also technically illegal in Canada as our rule for that kind of thing is worded: "Any depiction of a child...". Really wasn't expecting that.

If the diary is the same thing as it was in the first exclusive play of the game from months back, then I can only assume that there will be

• I never knew it was illegal in Canada, but I'm shocked that they could actually get away with it in that case. I just checked out some of the reviews on Steam and I've seen people wondering how it's legal as well, guess we'll never know.

• We shot some scenes for our movie trailer today in movie studies and omg I legit nearly peed myself cos it was so funny :joy:

• Han Solo movie spin-off title is revealed. It's called "Solo: A Star Wars Story". In my honest opinion, this is a terrible title. Why make it sound similar to Rogue One? A terrible title can give us a sign that it's going to suck just like Fant4stic did.

• I assume they're going to name all the spin offs like that

Han Solo movie spin-off title is revealed. It's called "Solo: A Star Wars Story". In my honest opinion, this is a terrible title. Why make i

• A terrible title can give us a sign that it's going to suck just like Fant4stic did

Really? You're basing a movie's success on it's title right now?
    Yeah, it's pretty lackluster but that shouldn't be a sign that it's bad.

And "Fant4stic" wasn't really called that. The posters stylised the title that way, but officially it's called "Fantastic Four".

Then... How do you feel about the movie and title "Se7en"?

Han Solo movie spin-off title is revealed. It's called "Solo: A Star Wars Story". In my honest opinion, this is a terrible title. Why make i

• Really? You're basing a movie's success on it's title right now?

I'm not really saying that it's going to suck. I just don't have good expectations.

And "Fant4stic" wasn't really called that. The posters stylised the title that way, but officially it's called "Fantastic Four".

It's bad movie anyway. It should always be called "Fant4stic" instead of "Fantastic Four".

Then... How do you feel about the movie and title "Se7en"?

There are few good movies with terrible titles. But most of the movies who have a number between letters are bad like TAK3N.

AChicken posted: »

A terrible title can give us a sign that it's going to suck just like Fant4stic did Really? You're basing a movie's success on it's

• So I'm assuming that the (possible) upcoming Obi-Wan solo movie is gonna be called "Kenobi: A Star Wars Story".

I assume they're going to name all the spin offs like that

• edited October 2017

It's official, EA want us to hate them!!! Amy Hennig's Star Wars game is gonna be Star Wars 1313 all over again and Visceral Games, devs behind the Dead Space trilogy, closes down so there is no hope for any new Dead Space games. EA = 500 Sins!!!

• A terrible title can give us a sign that it's going to suck just like Fant4stic did.

You know I was really agreeing with you until this. What???? How does a shitty title show a movie is bad??? Aliens is a shitty title for a sequel but Aliens is one of the best films of all time. You alright mate?

• I think there is a difference between a word having a number between letters and word that is connected to its predecessor.

A terrible title can give us a sign that it's going to suck just like Fant4stic did. You know I was really agreeing with you until t

• Calling all Wolf Among Us fans

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/117938/season-1-discussion

You guys might recall that, for Season 4 of Walking Dead, Alyssa has been making some feedback threads. The Wolf Season 2 team is doing a similar thread where they are taking feedback, asking us what we liked about Season 1, etc. Go check it out!

• That is NOT the argument you made

I think there is a difference between a word having a number between letters and word that is connected to its predecessor.

• Lol omg that's a bad title! If this movie is gonna suck then I guess we should make list of predictions of bad ideas this film will take us toward to Hell! Rich and Mike Talk: Disney's Han Solo Terrible Movie Ideas anyone else got any bad ideas? So far the title is one of them.

• edited October 2017

Not sure if anyone here watches basketball but Gordon Hayward is playing his first official game for the Celtics and 10 minutes in breaks his ankle and it’s BAD.

• solo Han Solo goes solo Solo film.

• Hey Dr. Aphra. Noice.

I assume they're going to name all the spin offs like that

• I'm watching the game right now. Poor bastard. Terrible. So early, so severe.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Not sure if anyone here watches basketball but Gordon Hayward is playing his first official game for the Celtics and 10 minutes in breaks his ankle and it’s BAD.

• edited October 2017

Rich Evans Laughs

solo Han Solo goes solo Solo film.

• edited October 2017

Oh God, that’s terrible. I know he’s probably in shock, but seeing his leg like that is a nightmare for him.

• It's a one man show, folks!

Wait... pls no.

solo Han Solo goes solo Solo film.

• Oh, that's a bad, bad injury. That must be terrifying.
    First official game and he gets an injury like that? Such bad luck... I feel so bad for him. Hopefully it heals right, and he can continue in this sport later on.

• Jesus Christ, that video! I wish I hadn't watched it. Yeesh, poor guy - what an injury.

• Take it easy over there. I said it "can" give us a sign, not "will".

That is NOT the argument you made

• AAGHH!! I never broke any bones in my body but seeing this makes me cringe so hard. I hope he'll be alright, poor bastard.

• Woah, that's a season ender. Poor guy.

• RIP Gord Downie. I loved 'The Hip.

• WOW Telltale just redesign there website!! It looks good!

• The redesign of the website looks great! It will be kinda hard to get used to it, though. :lol:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.