The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Really? But it got better reviews than the first game.

J-Master posted: »

Huh, seems like Wolfenstein 2 is a disappintment coming from fans of TNO and TOB. Apparently the sequel is shorter, has worse level design,

• Every big AAA game is going to get overhyped accolades. Besides, half of the love is mostly politically based it seems.

• edited October 2017

Trollface
    Damn it how do you it?

AChicken posted: »

So... Can we get an expansive list of all avaliable emoticons here? It's hard to tell what is and isn't avaliable, especially if you're try

• When a band announces a show close to where you go to school, but that’s the week you’re home for Spring Break and you can’t attend.

• I just recently watched Homecoming too. I can’t decide whether I like that one or Spoder-Man 2 the most.

I think the original Spider-Man is my least favourite, mainly because of the Green Goblin. I thought he was an awful villain.

The Amazing Spider-Man did have some good moments in my opinion. I see it more as an alternate version of the first two films where Peter doesn’t try to distance himself from his loved ones to protect them in those movies, and we see the consequence of that.

AronDracula posted: »

I finally got the chance to watch Spider-Man Homecoming and what can I say? Best Spider-Man movie since Spider-Man 2. Tom Holland is easily

• Finished season three of the Walking Dead and decided to take a break from it before starting the next season.

So I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot last night and...

Dayam. I’m interested.

Excited to watch the rest of the season.

• Well, I don't think Vulture and Shocker had enough development to top Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus. I still can't forget how awesome Willem Dafoe was as Green Goblin.

I gotta admit that the first Amazing Spider-Man had some great moments but they're so forgettable. Amazing Spider-Man 2, however, had so many sub plots that went NOWHERE, the romance between Peter and Gwen was all over the place, and the villains had the worst cast and development out of all the Spider-Man movies, I literally can't stand that movie.

Acheive250 posted: »

I just recently watched Homecoming too. I can’t decide whether I like that one or Spoder-Man 2 the most. I think the original Spider-Man

• Here's a question - How do you develop self-control, when you so use to being ruled by your impulses?

Whatever feels good in the moment you do. Yet you see the need to change, and at times have a very strong desire to change, but then something comes along to cause you to go back to the same old garbage, and you find yourself making excuses - saying you'll do what you set out to do in a second, but then that second becomes hours and then the next thing you know you don't have time to accomplish what you had a burning desire to accomplish.

So what kind of hope is there? How can you break this defective psychological programing, so you can start becoming someone you can be proud of?

I find myself in this type of situation, and I'm tired of things controlling my life, amd not me controlling my life. A big problem for me is gaming and elotronic media - tv especially - watching it for hours and letting it consume my time.

And it also takes the form of excessive internet use as well. Like listening to music on YouTube for hours, and it accomplishing anything.

I've wanted to take all my gaming shit and quite literally throw it in the garbage, in order to break this damn grup it has on me. But I don't because I would be throwing money away, money that I had to work really hard for.

As far as the tv, I live with other people who have a problem with it as well, and I ask them to not watching around me so I'm not dragged back into it, but they always tell me that that is my problem and their's - which is true - however to knowingly do that around someone who has a problem with it is like drinking around someone who is trying to quit.

But then aain it's not my house, so I really have no

• I've been keeping an eye on Remothered, starring Jodie Foster as Rosemary Reed and the voice of Bigby Wolf as Richard Felton, the creepy old man who hunts down our heroine as she sneaks into his house.

From what I found out, it has an early access release today, and I'm curious to see if it's a big improvement over that disaster of a game called NightCry.

• Hey, I watched SwingPoynt playing this game but haven't finished watching it. This reminds me that third person horror genre is kind of dying, there hasn't been one since Dead Space 2. Sure there is The Evil Within 2 but it didn't look like a horror game at all, it has too many The Last of Us vibes.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've been keeping an eye on Remothered, starring Jodie Foster as Rosemary Reed and the voice of Bigby Wolf as Richard Felton, the creepy old

• So my ps4 has officially died went into safe mode and wont start up its ok ive got a ps4 pro now but i have to reinstall everything again and with that dumb time rule its taking forever

• Nowadays the straight-up horror games are usually done in first-person view, so it's a treat to find a horror game with a third-person view camera.

It also helps that there's more emphasis on hiding and running than combat, which is a plus in my book.

Hey, I watched SwingPoynt playing this game but haven't finished watching it. This reminds me that third person horror genre is kind of dyin

• 2spooky4me. >:)

• edited October 2017

Ima play some amnesia tonight cos u know why :cookie: ? I just HAD to be on the storage room level on Halloween

• You need a physical reminder of your overall goals, which can be anything, as long as it reminds you of what you really want to do. And you need an acceptable substitute to the bad behaviors, so instead of thinking about how you want to avoid the bad stuff, you think about how you want to do the good stuff, so that dominates your thoughts instead.

You can't expect others to change their lifestyles to accommodate you, though. Kind of like when you're on a diet, and your roommates leave cookies out in plain view on the counter. You just have to find a way to cope with that.

You also don't have to quit things cold turkey. You could set a timer when you want to do something but not get sucked into it, and when it goes off, get to a good stopping point and stop for the day. You could make that your "reward" for doing other good things you want to do.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Here's a question - How do you develop self-control, when you so use to being ruled by your impulses? Whatever feels good in the moment y

• I watched Wonder Woman and I dare to say this is my personal favourite DC Comic movie, yes more than The Dark Knight Trilogy, this is coming from someone who isn't a huge DC fan and loves Batman only. I have never been a huge of Wonder Woman either but her theme song is just badass, one of the reasons why I watched this movie and I'm using it as my cellphone call.

Now the next DC movie that I'm looking forward to is The Batman solo movie, hopefully it's not as shit as BvS.

• |||

I watched Wonder Woman and I dare to say this is my personal favourite DC Comic movie, yes more than The Dark Knight Trilogy, this is coming

• I'm Negan this Halloween. I have the greatest leather jacket ever, with some snappy gloves and boots, jeans, a scarf, and oh course, Lucille. It's great.

• This last day of Halloween, I played Outlast and Resident Evil Remake. REmake is still my favourite horror game and I didn't have much fun playing Outlast like I used to, probably because I'm so used to it. Gotta move on.

• Looks like a Hannibal survival-horror game if they ever made one. Having you play from Clarice Starling's point of view, so awesome. Silence Of The Lambs is getting a re-release in the UK right about now too.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've been keeping an eye on Remothered, starring Jodie Foster as Rosemary Reed and the voice of Bigby Wolf as Richard Felton, the creepy old

• If anyone is interested in the SCP Foundation stuff there's this neat web series I just found out about called Confinement. It's a comedy with the main character himself being an SCP who can come back to life everytime he is killed. It's currently at three episodes and I'd say it's pretty great so far.

• Aw YEAH! The new Bubsy game is out and it's a MASTAHPIECE!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/627910/Bubsy_The_Woolies_Strike_Back/

• Well, I suppose Nintendo truly is Doomed.

• Mr. Robot? Good choice!
    I'll leave you to the watching, but if you'd like to talk about it, feel free to PM me. (Maybe @Gurkolations as well. They're a big fan too.) Though, only about seasons 1 and 2. I have not yet started season 3. Soon, though.

Acheive250 posted: »

Finished season three of the Walking Dead and decided to take a break from it before starting the next season. So I just watched the first episode of Mr. Robot last night and... Dayam. I’m interested. Excited to watch the rest of the season.

• I've been pretty ill lately. So tired and sore.

• edited November 2017

Went back to the TWD forum again. Yup, still as salty as the Dead Sea.

In other news Telltale announced The Walking Dead Collection featuring all the games and DLC as well as a "remastered" version of Season 1 and it looks great! Better textures, more detail in the environment and better lighting! Can't wait :)

• I don’t like the way Clem’s hat in abandoned in the middle of nowhere. Foreshadowing Clem dies next season

lupinb0y posted: »

Went back to the TWD forum again. Yup, still as salty as the Dead Sea. In other news Telltale announced The Walking Dead Collection featu

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The hat in the field key art is super old, it was created before season 2 was released so i don't think it's foreshadowing.

Melton23 posted: »

I don’t like the way Clem’s hat in abandoned in the middle of nowhere. Foreshadowing Clem dies next season

• Telltale was foreshadowing from the start ? they knew this day would come but we didn’t

OzzyUK posted: »

The hat in the field key art is super old, it was created before season 2 was released so i don't think it's foreshadowing.

• The real reason for episodic format. TTG planned for her to die, but she became too popular, so Lee had to bite it instead. Happy? His death is on your hands! It's all your fault, people!

• This is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Both trailers of The Last of Us Part 2 and Detroit: Become Human from Paris Games Week are getting criticised for being violent. What the fuck is wrong with that? Video games are allowed to use violence, those games aren't for younger audience at all. I'm glad Sony is standing up to them instead of apologizing it because PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!!! Video games aren't even real so that's not an opinion, it's a FACT.

• edited November 2017

Tried out the early access version of Remothered, and I think it's already a superior game over their previous game NightCry.

The visuals are quite good for such a small budget company, the stalker's ambiance sets the mood very well, the stealth feels just about right (though with some issues I hope will be fixed), and the story seems intriguing enough to learn more about the mystery behind the missing Celeste, and how she became 'Jennifer' when she suddenly returned home.

My only complaints are that the sounds made by the stalker isn't affected by the environment, making it difficult to tell if they are a floor above or below me, or right around the corner and I'm about to run into them. The save system is also not made apparent right away, meaning that you can die and have to restart to the beginning due to not knowing that the mirror's with a pendulum is the 'save & heal' system.

I'm also rather intrigued with the Red Nun character, considering how well known she is among those who had discovered Remothered many years ago, and how she finally makes an appearance in an official Remothered game after many versions were cancelled.

• Feeling a bit better today. I also have the heat cranked and a housecoat over my clothes. So maybe not.
    #WeAreTheBlack

• edited November 2017

I'm going to catch up on season 3 myself when I'm free this weekend. To @Acheive250 I'd advise remembering recurring characters and their conversations during the first season, as they tend to make scenes away from Elliot for a purpose, this is used for the advancement of the plot and are not pointless or necessarily out of place.

AChicken posted: »

Mr. Robot? Good choice! I'll leave you to the watching, but if you'd like to talk about it, feel free to PM me. (Maybe @Gurkolations as well. They're a big fan too.) Though, only about seasons 1 and 2. I have not yet started season 3. Soon, though.

• This video fills me with life.

• The dude halfway through the video was totally camping. That one had merit.

• New Star Wars thing

• I think you'll find that like 50% of the people playing PUBG camp at some point :p

Johro posted: »

The dude halfway through the video was totally camping. That one had merit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.