The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2017

To the Moon 2: Finding Paradise but it's actually hell and it's the epitome of everything great about gaming Is coming soon... ;)

• Oh, jeez, they're putting it out the day before Star Wars!

AChicken posted: »

To the Moon 2: Finding Paradise but it's actually hell and it's the epitome of everything great about gaming Is coming soon...

• I got up to do ONE thing. Just one small task. I come back and the dog is trying to eat my pizza money.

Well, we're off to a rocky start.

• Decided to put off my homework assignment of 309 questions off until the last day of Thanksgiving Break. Not a great decision, but one I made all the same.

So much math, so much pain, so much agony. I don't even see people anymore. Just statistics.

• So much math, so much pain, so much agony. I don't even see people anymore. Just statistics.

I know what you're feeling...
    I have the terrible habit of leaving everything to the last minute, I am studying for two exams and one oral presentation right now, everything for tomorrow lmao let's laugh not to cry

• And the soundtrack is still as beautiful as ever. :love:
    Can't freakin wait.

AChicken posted: »

To the Moon 2: Finding Paradise but it's actually hell and it's the epitome of everything great about gaming Is coming soon...

• Hey, anyone here drink coffee? Or regularly consume a drink of some sort, preferably in liquid form, perhaps?

• Going on a hunch, @LiquidChicagoTed would probs be the best to ask. Seems to be someone who consumes enough liquids to be associated with liquids by name.

Jokes aside, I am a daily consumer of liquids such as water and soda. Can't drink coffee, though, the smell alone makes me sick.

Hey, anyone here drink coffee? Or regularly consume a drink of some sort, preferably in liquid form, perhaps?

• i do drink coffee at work because we get it for free and its easier to go through the day in caffeinated blur

Hey, anyone here drink coffee? Or regularly consume a drink of some sort, preferably in liquid form, perhaps?

• Hey, anyone here drink coffee?

I hate coffee.

Or regularly consume a drink of some sort, preferably in liquid form, perhaps?

Water. And juice sometimes. I don't like soda.

• Players of EA games in a nutshell

• I love coffee!

• └། . ⊙ ◞౪◟ ⊙ . །┘

• (* ̄O ̄)ノ

lupinb0y posted: »

└། . ⊙ ◞౪◟ ⊙ . །┘

• ๑•ิ.•ั๑

└། . ⊙ ◞౪◟ ⊙ . །┘

• I mainly drink water and hot cocoa. Maybe a milkshake or smoothie here and there.
    I'll only drink some sort of carbonated beverage a couple of times a year at the most.

MegaXD posted: »

Hey, anyone here drink coffee? I hate coffee. Or regularly consume a drink of some sort, preferably in liquid form, perhaps? Water. And juice sometimes. I don't like soda.

• I used to hate the smell of coffee too, but now I don't mind it.
    I've never actually tried coffee before. :P

Going on a hunch, @LiquidChicagoTed would probs be the best to ask. Seems to be someone who consumes enough liquids to be associated with li

• Do you actually like the taste of coffee or just drink it to "wake up"?

i do drink coffee at work because we get it for free and its easier to go through the day in caffeinated blur

• Man I wish Telltale would release an art book(s) for their games. I'd love to see all the concept art and development notes for Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones and weirdly enough Minecraft: Storymode (saw one concept art of a cave a while ago and it was gorgeous).

• a bit of both i like the taste but also use it to wake up

Do you actually like the taste of coffee or just drink it to "wake up"?

• edited November 2017

I think I took too hot of a shower today...
    After I got out, I started getting light headed and had an urge to puke that got stronger by the second. I got dressed and got to my kitchen before it got so bad that I had to lean over the sink, thinking I was about to puke. Nothing came out, but the feeling got worse until I had to let myself fall to the floor to ease the feeling. After a minute of laying on the floor I started to feel good enough to get up. I walked to my bedroom thinking I was over, but then the feeling started to return. I went to go sit in the living room until it passed. My vision started to go blurry as I was getting to my chair, but luckily I got to my chair before it got worse. I noticed as I cooled down from the shower It went away. It probably meant that I had it so hot that I almost gave myself heat stroke. I think I'll stick to cooler showers for now on. O﹏O

Edit: Today's not too bad. My work just called saying I could take the day off, and usually it's the opposite. I say that makes up for almost having a stroke :smile:

• Interesting look on things.

• I hate coffee because I've always been a tea person. Can't even count how many flavors I tried in my life! Tea is, no doubt, the drink of gods.

• Has anyone had any issues with Steam lately? I tried to open it today to play the new episode of Batman but it wouldn't react - nor would the game. Other programs work just fine on my computers. What could be the trouble?

• WOAH!!!! They changed the background COLOR. Now we are talking.

• edited November 2017

Uh I don't understand what that video was exactly? What was he saying? BTW if this turns into antisemitism from this video I will get mad!

Clemenem posted: »

This is fucking disgusting https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=1s&v=n4axVYZ7NP8

• the background has changed.

god is real.

• Glad you're okay. I don't know why but I have panic attacks in the shower. I think it's because I get too warm and my senses are dulled in a way.

If u prefer taking hot showers, try standing under cold water about a minute or so before you get out. It'll cool you down enough so you won't feel sick.

I think I took too hot of a shower today... After I got out, I started getting light headed and had an urge to puke that got stronger by th

• I like tea too. What's your fave kind?

I hate coffee because I've always been a tea person. Can't even count how many flavors I tried in my life! Tea is, no doubt, the drink of gods.

• I'd like to understand how they come up with various locations in MCSM. I know a before or during Season 1 they mentioned that they make many of the locations in Minecraft first, just to ensure it's authenticity, and then recreate that in their engine. Right now though it doesn't look like that happens anymore given all the liberties they've taken with the world's "mechanics".
    Still, any info regarding the development and conceptualisation of their games is very welcome.

Man I wish Telltale would release an art book(s) for their games. I'd love to see all the concept art and development notes for Walking Dead

• Sees forum formatting has changed How long was I gone..?

• ╰༼ •̀۝•́ ༽╯

• Is it just me or does the vararam air box just doesn't want to line up right on my c5 vette? Been fighting it for 5 hours now and I'm about ready to return it. Smh

• I think Uncle Iroh would agree with you.

I hate coffee because I've always been a tea person. Can't even count how many flavors I tried in my life! Tea is, no doubt, the drink of gods.

• Guess what, EA deserves what has come to them. Even Black Friday couldn't have made much money for them, thankfully.

• THE INFINITY WAR TRAILER IS HERE BAYBEEEEEE!!!!!!

• Long time, no see! How's it going?

Belan posted: »

I'm almost not surprised this thread is still active.

• That's one of the most hyping trailers I have ever seen....

╰༼ •̀۝•́ ༽╯ BRING ON THE WAR!!!
    This might've been your reaction to this trailer on the last page, but I feel the same bro

• edited November 2017

They also gave a dumb reason as to why the loot boxes aren't purely cosmetic, like how Overwatch has been doing.
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/heres-why-star-wars-battlefront-2-didnt-just-have-/1100-6455237/?ftag=GSS-05-10aac1i

[on why they included Microtransactions]
    "The reality is there are different types of players in games. Some people have more time than money, and some people have more money than time. You want to always balance those two."

And some people have both. Welcome to the most broken progression system I've ever seen. It's not progression, it's "Here's random stuff -oh! You got a level 20 card, beginner! Good job!" and even if you put in plenty of money, you could get great cards or horrible cards, but you'll still have given them plenty of money. So, it's not really "pay to win", but it's "pay to maybe win"

[on why they didn't limit loot box rewards or MTs on cosmetic items]
    "It's an amazing brand that's been built over many, many years. So if you did a bunch of cosmetic things, you might start to violate the canon. Darth Vader in white probably doesn't make sense, versus in black. Not to mention you probably don't want Darth Vader in pink. No offense to pink, but I don't think that's right in the canon."

That's extremely dumb. I highly doubt the multiplayer would or should be considered "canon". Just look at that group of stormtroopers t-baggi-- no. Don't look there, it's not canon.
    I don't know about you, but I would kill for a White-costumed Darth Vader. Red would be cool too. Way better than "cosmetic items" like emotes or a different end-game hologram pose.

AronDracula posted: »

Guess what, EA deserves what has come to them. Even Black Friday couldn't have made much money for them, thankfully.

• Peppermint tea <3

I like tea too. What's your fave kind?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.