The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 10 hours until the first day of 2018 for me!!!

• 4 hours until the first day of 2018 for me

• Got another 5 hours left off the year, and here's hoping for a good 2018. Cheers!

• I got a Rick and Morty comic book from my sister as a present. It feels like my IQ has increased up to 2000 points - and I haven't even read it yet!

Also, Happy New Year to everyone who's in 2018 already! Is it nice? Because I have two more hours left to cherish 2017 :)

• My wife has been taking Lexapro for a few years, but she takes a lot of things, and it's hard to trace weird dreams to anything specific. If you can, try not to take medications right before bedtime (unless it's a sleep medication), so that the initial shock to your system happens while you're up and about.

Speaking of sleep medications, it may be that you're not spending enough time in the deep sleep part of your sleep cycle. There may be something to help with that. It would be best to discuss with your doctor, though.

Ugh, I feel like I'm gonna lose my damn mind. Day number 4 of nothing but nightmares. Day number 4 of waking up with a pounding headache. I'

• edited December 2017

3 hours 21 mins left until new year for me

• 2 hours 43 mins left for me.

• Hah, it's still early afternoon for me so I'm not as close as you guys are. Still, to everyone that is closer to (or already in) the new year than I am, I hope you guys have fun with the celebrations!

• 7 more hours till the new year for me.

• Two hours left until New Year!

• 55 minutes left for me. Can't wait to get something good to drink.

• I hope you all have a wonderful 2018!

• Happy new year !

• happy new year

• Happy new year to everyone, whenever your new came/will come. Truly wish everyone here a marvelous year.

• Lmao everyone here celebrating the new year while I'm here in 2017. 4 hours until 2018 now... 2017 doesn't want to leave me.

• It’s funny how the world can be in 2 different years at the same time

• I feel like your avatar really fits with that statement.

Melton23 posted: »

It’s funny how the world can be in 2 different years at the same time

• That wasn’t the plan but now it is :3 also happy new year finally :D

I feel like your avatar really fits with that statement.

• Today is your last chance to listen to "Miami 2017(Seen the Lights Go Out on Broadway)".

• happy 2018 babes

• Happy New Year, baby!!!!

• Nah, DS2 is great. There are graphical downgrades but it still looks beautiful. Also it's not less enjoyable than DS1, just more (needlessly) complex. Once you get the hang of the new mechanics it's great. DS2 overall is a flawed, yet great, experience. It's surreal, mysterious, full of depth, super original and very diverse. DS3 is pretty much the exact opposite.

AronDracula posted: »

I thought Dark Souls 2 was considered the worst of the whole trilogy cause it has graphical downgrades and it's not as enjoyable as the first game.

• I'm listening to "Miami 2017" as 2018 comes. Goodbye 2017!

Happy New Year!

• Happy New Year people!

Ready for reminiscing yet?

• Happy new year everyone! I wonder what 2018 has in store for us?

• OHMAGARD THIS IS MY FIRST POST THIS YEARRRRRR SO EXCITING LOL!!!1!!1!!

• Happy Premature New Calendar Year, Telltale. I have to get some sleep before work and I won't make it another 48min.
    I love you, be safe.

• MY FIRST POST OF 2018 JBQNIWXERHQWCOIJOXIFBCNWEYGPOI1WHDIEU1HDIU1NQO

• edited January 2018

OK.....soooo I just saw something wayyyyy stupid and disgusting video from Logan Paul....and FUCK HIM!! Like this guy is such a....Arggh I HATE HIM. Like can we pls talk about it and just for talking about it pls pushing help for people who have problems like suicide and helping those in need of help. I hope those who have suicidal thoughts pls know you are strong and brave and you will always have people who will care for you and help you and you are going to get help and you need to let people in to help you.

Let it be known that I was depress too(I didn't have suicidal thoughts but I did have depression)and that too was hard crowning up and I had to control myself and take medicine to help me but there are others who need help than medical help and we need to help people with those problems and strengthen those who have depression and let them have a good and healthy life and I hope the mods post some suicidal hotline prevention numbers and other things to help people.

• edited January 2018

To the people who don't know, Logan Paul and his friends went looking for a dead body in the Suicide Forest in Japan, found the body of someone who had killed themselves there and pretty much made fun of it and pretended to be sad. He also showed the corpse in full view, though censoring the face, to his audience (of which are mainly children) and used it as the thumbnail for the video.

The video has since been taken down and he gave some half assed apology on his Twitter.

strwar3 posted: »

OK.....soooo I just saw something wayyyyy stupid and disgusting video from Logan Paul....and FUCK HIM!! Like this guy is such a....Arggh I H

• You’re not the only one who hates Logan Paul

OK.....soooo I just saw something wayyyyy stupid and disgusting video from Logan Paul....and FUCK HIM!! Like this guy is such a....Arggh I H

• What a perfect video to make on the first day of 2018.

I'm surprised Logan Paul didn't think to record and upload this video on Christmas Day eight days ago.

This is a new low.

lupinb0y posted: »

To the people who don't know, Logan Paul and his friends went looking for a dead body in the Suicide Forest in Japan, found the body of some

• He could have at least taken the body down

RichWalk23 posted: »

What a perfect video to make on the first day of 2018. I'm surprised Logan Paul didn't think to record and upload this video on Christmas Day eight days ago. This is a new low.

• edited January 2018

Or he could’ve not filmed it if he would have realized most of his audience are children and to show some respect to the victim and their family. Seriously, he cares more about himself and his channel than others mental health. I’m sure he scarred a few people by filming it. Yet YouTube hasn’t said anything yet.

He could have at least taken the body down

• Yeah, what he did was pretty fucked. The video has been reuploaded by a few ppl and the amount of disrespect in the video is real

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Or he could’ve not filmed it if he would have realized most of his audience are children and to show some respect to the victim and their fa

• I didn't see the video, and I'm not going to go looking for it, but here's an article showing the apology.
    https://www.cnet.com/news/logan-paul-apologises-for-dead-body-youtube-video/

I agree that people should not make fun of suicide. I don't even like the "kys" stuff.

• edited January 2018

This is it, guys. I'm about to reach the final level and boss of Bloodborne, I beat all the bosses and the optional ones (Don't know if it helped anything), do you have any tips of strategy or survival for the conclusion?

However, before I finish, I'm about to finally see Star Wars The Last Jedi. I've got a bad feeling about this cause according to metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes, it got great reviews from critics but the audience despised it.

• I’m also frustrated that YouTube hasn’t done a thing about it. Meanwhile they flag people for swearing in their videos and shit on good Youtubers like iDubbbz And Uberhaxornova for not meeting their guidelines.

Yeah, what he did was pretty fucked. The video has been reuploaded by a few ppl and the amount of disrespect in the video is real

• Omg so true. It’s like sometimes they don’t even know how their own website works, let alone how to even use it

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m also frustrated that YouTube hasn’t done a thing about it. Meanwhile they flag people for swearing in their videos and shit on good Youtubers like iDubbbz And Uberhaxornova for not meeting their guidelines.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.