What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Nothing at the moment, got a Spotify playlist I've been building over the last few months for my Elite and Long Dark sessions. Started with just the scores for The Grey and TLOU, been slowly adding an assortment of Max Richter, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams, Clint Mansell and John Wall. Now it's this weird combination of late night chill and energetic action lol.

• edited February 2018

I'm not a fan, but this is a monster of a song with a very memorable first line and chorus.

My ex-girlfriend was a big fan and my favourite(kind of coincidental now) Joel moment is in a famous live concert, performing "Just The Way You Are"(song about his now ex-wife) he rolls his eyes while singing the chorus. He just looked so disinterested singing it.

• Monkey Island Theme cover. One person, two parts.

• edited February 2018

2:50 = the national anthem of video games.

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited February 2018

Mike Shinoda.

• edited February 2018

sorry, didn't mean to reply
    /shame

GohanFGC posted: »

Mike Shinoda.

• Joan's Awesome

• Great song.

Johro posted: »

Joan's Awesome

• has anyone else ever listened to s3rl music i cant seem to find anyone who does

• This song kept playing in my head. I had to solve that issue.

• Official Soundtrack from film 'In Bruges'.

• In honor of the turtles debuting in Injustice 2.

• edited February 2018

Didn't think I'd like it, but Evanescence's latest album: Synthesis is actually really good.

(Damn image ain't working)

Although I'm not too fond of the new version of Bring Me To Life.

• edited February 2018

Glad you're liking it.

Yah, I thought that the new version was one of my least favorite out of the album.
    My Immortal being slightly above it.

If you like some of those songs, you should check out some under "Amy Lee". My favorites are Love Exists, Sally's Song (Nightmare before Christmas cover), and the theatrical version of Speak to Me. The rest of them don't sound as well polished, in comparison.

Edit: It's a Fire would also be a good one to check out.

Also, if your having problems with your picture, the copy image address option when you right-click a picture usually get's me a link that the code can use. (It's generally shorter)

If not, I'll be glad to help.

Acheive250 posted: »

Didn't think I'd like it, but Evanescence's latest album: Synthesis is actually really good. (Damn image ain't working) Although I'm not too fond of the new version of Bring Me To Life.

• Has she released songs just on her own, not with the band?

Huh, I might check that out. Thanks.
    (P.S. I actually like the new version of My Immortal)

Glad you're liking it. Yah, I thought that the new version was one of my least favorite out of the album. My Immortal being slightly abo

• edited February 2018

I actually like the new version of My Immortal

Don't get me wrong. I still like it, just not as much as the rest. Hence the "least favorite".

And yah. I think she mostly uses that to post her music ideas as indie music, but there are some Gems in there.

• Amy Lee does have a few non-Evanescence songs. See her YouTube channel for some examples:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxdWaWTIj-AFycTmuAPm62A/videos

Acheive250 posted: »

Has she released songs just on her own, not with the band? Huh, I might check that out. Thanks. (P.S. I actually like the new version of My Immortal)

• edited February 2018

Holy shit, that's awesome. I know what I'll be doing most of today. :)

Edit: The more I listen to It's a Fire the more I like it. I wish I found it earlier.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Amy Lee does have a few non-Evanescence songs. See her YouTube channel for some examples: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxdWaWTIj-AFycTmuAPm62A/videos

• Just finished watching The Crow... Bloody amazing.

• Santiago Laserna & Chelo Navia - Never Let Me Go

• Swiggity Swooty!

• I thought it was just a pretty art design, but then I realized there was an ass drawn into his sunglasses.

Damnit brain. Give me back the art design

AnimalBoy posted: »

Swiggity Swooty!

• Bootylicious

• Found this from a video essay on YouTube; it's super catchy!

• edited February 2018

I am too scared to close my eyes

• Suicide Mission (With Harbinger Dialogue)

• I recently discovered Pogo and now I'm seriously crushing on him. This dude is not just mad talented but also real pretty.

• Welp, time to replay the Mass Effect trilogy

AnimalBoy posted: »

Suicide Mission (With Harbinger Dialogue)

• Imagine Dragons just released a new single. It sounds great IMO!

• That the first I've hard of this song, it dose sound great!

Imagine Dragons just released a new single. It sounds great IMO!

• Well I figured I'd let people know about it by putting it on here 'cause it did just come out only 3 hours ago.

Nice profile pic by the way! ;)

Kng0604 posted: »

That the first I've hard of this song, it dose sound great!

• Yeah, I really like Imagine Dragons. Thank you by the way. ?

Well I figured I'd let people know about it by putting it on here 'cause it did just come out only 3 hours ago. Nice profile pic by the way!

• Beth Rowley - Sweet Hours

• Forgotten 90s pop

• The Dead South- Banjo Odyssey

• Used in 'Deer Hunter'

• edited February 2018

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8_FjeOEEdNE

RAIGN - Knocking On Heavens Door

• https://youtube.com/watch?v=u8-moTAc-2E

Ludwig Göransson - Killmonger (Black Panther Killmonger Theme)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.