Your Favorite Choice (MAJOR SPOILERS)

edited February 2018 in General Chat

What is your favorite choice out of every single telltale game? You can only choose 1.

Silence is however, not a valid option in regards to not commenting on this thread

Tagged:

Comments

• as soon as I saw this thread the choice Fuck you Larry, Eat up came to my head

• edited February 2018

This

In all seriousness, my favorite choice was probably staying with Kenny at the end of Season 2. Nothing ended up coming of it, but I felt proud to end the game sticking by my friend’s side, to know that I’m with him through all the hardships this world has to offer.

• Letting Clem decide Lee's fate. I actually closed my eyes for that one : (

• Wait... That's an actual thing?!
    I don't ever remember seeing that choice.
    Must be hilarious.

MegaXD posted: »

as soon as I saw this thread the choice Fuck you Larry, Eat up came to my head

• Oh gosh, this is hard! I'm not sure if this is my favorite, but I will say MCSM season 1 episode 1 when you can chose to punch Ivor in the face. I know its not a choice that changes much of the story, but I think it's so funny.

• My favorite choice was the final choice from Wolf Among Us Season 1:

"Let Her Go" or "Go After Her"
    I felt that, overall, it was a really beautiful and atmospheric take on the typical noir ending, as Bigby and Nerissa (or Faith?) had really come to form an emotional connection after what had transpired the last few episodes.

• :D @ the Larry one, I don't remember that.

TWD S1 - the ending choice was tragically great. That'll stick with me for a while.
    TWD S2 - Discussing your past with Luke or the dinner table choice in episode 2.
    TWD ANF - "Thank you David. YOU JUST SAVED MY LIFE!"

• edited March 2018

Edit

• it is, lee says the exact same thing and Larry starts eating human flesh with pleasure lmao

AChicken posted: »

Wait... That's an actual thing?! I don't ever remember seeing that choice. Must be hilarious.

• I really liked that one. It really fit the motif quite well.

My favorite choice was the final choice from Wolf Among Us Season 1: (Spoiler)

• TWD S1: Get Clem to shoot or cage Lee, save Ben at the church tower or kill him, choosing who gets to eat the ration food in episode 2, save Doug or Carly, kill or do CPR on Larry in episode 2.

TWD S2: Choosing to save or cover Luke at the frozen lake. Choosing to mention Lee or the other series 1 characters, telling Lee's story at the dinner table to Luke and choosing Clem's Sassy remarks/badass moments.

TWAU S1: Help Toad or go Faith's apartment, Choosing to arrested Tweedle-Dum or Woodsman, finding the clues to the witch location, the choice to shape Bigby: Merciful or Aggressive/Badass, the Crooked Man trail.

GOT S1: Remove hand/ banish Tom to take the black, Gathering allies to fight Ramsey's man

Batman S1: (Now I haven't got a chance to buy this game as of yet but I am tending to) Really like saving Catwoman or Havey Dent.

• Honestly I don't know. I have so many favourite choices!!! I think my Favourite is the "Leave Wellington with Kenny" choice. Kenny is my man and I absolutely love him. He took over Lee's position and fought with his life to protect Clementine. It is clear that he loved Clementine no matter what Team Kenny and Anti-Kenny players think. He gave up his life to save Clementine's life. I was heartbroken that Telltale decided to kill him in A New Frontier but at least I know he is with Lee,Katjaa and Duck now :smile:
    Can I mention my other favourite choices? :smile:

• Probably choosing Kenny over Jane. She tells me not to interfere but cries out for my help when she loses the advantage? If this was real life she would have known not to ask for my help considering that I sided with Kenny in every argument and decision.

• edited March 2018

i dont if you would count that as a choice but mine is « do you have... » from sam and max in boscos

• edited March 2018

Game of Thrones Spoiler

Save Asher or Rodrik would have to be up there for me. Both strong, loyal leaders but only one can live and become King.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.