The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2018

So I found out that for some fucking reason I only had 400MB left on my SSD for no reason. So I deleted 1GB of data only to see I have 15MB left. So I ended up with even less data than I started out with.

Welp.

EDIT

Managed to free up 67GB of memory by uninstalling an app that was causing the problem.

• I still have lingering symptoms of pneumonia that put me out of work for the past week, but today I'm gonna do a nearly 9 hour shift on only 3 hours of sleep. Hopefully, everything will go fine.

• My favorite drink is probably chocolate milk (which is the only type of milk I’ll drink), but I had a cup about an hour ago and now I feel sick again :( I’ve been betrayed.

• Now, that's something I need to see right now.

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/zRNKh2a.gifv

• What are you doing to yourself?! Are you taking that shift by choice?

I still have lingering symptoms of pneumonia that put me out of work for the past week, but today I'm gonna do a nearly 9 hour shift on only 3 hours of sleep. Hopefully, everything will go fine.

• edited February 2018

Yaaaaah chocolate in liquid form!

Did you buy a cup of chocolate milk from a shady cart salesman that accepted cash only and had a sign on his cart that said "All beverages are consumed at own risk" and after you bought it and was walking away, you thought you heard a snicker but shrugged it off?

My favorite drink is probably chocolate milk (which is the only type of milk I’ll drink), but I had a cup about an hour ago and now I feel sick again I’ve been betrayed.

• I think this one's the cutest so far... but... I wonder what pissed you off?

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/zRNKh2a.gifv

• Many people talk about top anime betrayals. Well there is one to top them all off. There was once a time where I swore on club penguin and got banned for it, and they decided to send an email to my dad saying exactly what I said. I’ve never felt so betrayed. Ever ??

• Chocolate milk is amazing, I would have bought it from some shady person.

But I can confirm, he did not take cash, instead he took credit cards. The poor man's card reader was broken so he had to take my card home at the end of the night, he'll give it back tomorrow. It was well worth the sickness and I would do it again, just for chocolate milk.

Yaaaaah chocolate in liquid form! Did you buy a cup of chocolate milk from a shady cart salesman that accepted cash only and had a sign o

• edited February 2018

Yah. I wasn't supposed to work for another two days and stayed up till 4am on these forums thinking I could sleep in. But, they asked me this morning If I could take a shift. I was done losing shifts because of this sickness and wanted the money, so I did it. At least I'm starting to feel better now. When I first started I felt terrible. Now it's just when I sit down that's the problem.

At least in doing this I'm covering for someone else's sick day. And it's "Random act of kindness day" at work. ?

What are you doing to yourself?! Are you taking that shift by choice?

• Lol it was my computer.

I think this one's the cutest so far... but... I wonder what pissed you off?

• Hades And Persephone I swear to god I love this couple. I mean Better Love Story Than Twilight! Make this into a movie.

• That is quite sad. We need some funeral music.

F17 is a dead meme I guess

• Lol. I hope you learned your lesson.?

Melton23 posted: »

Many people talk about top anime betrayals. Well there is one to top them all off. There was once a time where I swore on club penguin and g

• So your random act of kindess at work... was going to work? :D ?

Yeah I often stay up later than I should doing pointless crap, so then I end up sleeping in the next day. I feel more awake at night, it's weird. One time I stayed up late making ringtones for my phone. It's not like it was important, I... just... didn't want to care about going to bed. I didn't want to care that I'd get no sleep... I end up paying for it the next day though.

I hope you feel okay for the shift though!

Yah. I wasn't supposed to work for another two days and stayed up till 4am on these forums thinking I could sleep in. But, they asked me thi

• Better than when I developed IBS. Chocolate milk and ice cream make me very ill. I REALLY miss both.

My favorite drink is probably chocolate milk (which is the only type of milk I’ll drink), but I had a cup about an hour ago and now I feel sick again I’ve been betrayed.

• Nah, I think I told someone to fuck off, and I did the same last year on this site and got banned for it as well :p have I still learned my lesson? No ?

Kng0604 posted: »

Lol. I hope you learned your lesson.?

• edited February 2018

By the way, this game had some pretty good writing. I completed all of the dates except I missed the... one you can miss(The hard one, I did get). It's much less a dating simulator than it is a series of short stories about what various archetypes would do after death, as ghosts. There are ghosts that help people, scare people, aren't self-aware, reliving glory, shy, outgoing etc. They're all different and it was a neat little artistic endeavor by a former Bioware writer to have us shadow them briefly for a date(used very loosely, mostly you're just hanging out).

It can be a very very very short game though. I did not try to fail attracting any of the ghosts during the speed dating portion and I did not try to upset them while on the dates. I don't know if you can fail these things or what happens if you do. I actually put some effort into playing this. Basically, a perfect playthrough would be about maybe 2 hrs. Mine was 10min under, but, like I said, I missed a date.

I'm still glad I bought and played it though. Neat little piece of video game art.

Johro posted: »

Looks like I'm going to have to play Speed Dating For Ghosts because of Ben Gelinas. Have to support your own! Sounds interesting. We'll

• edited February 2018

I mean Better Love Story Than Twilight

Dude that meme is dead. We should now use this new one:

Better love story than Fifty Shades of Total Fucking Shit!!!!

strwar3 posted: »

Hades And Persephone I swear to god I love this couple. I mean Better Love Story Than Twilight! Make this into a movie.

• edited February 2018

So... you like dead memes do you? ? hold my beer while I configure my profile pic
    Edit:perfection ??

AronDracula posted: »

I mean Better Love Story Than Twilight Dude that meme is dead. We should now use this new one: Better love story than Fifty Shades of Total Fucking Shit!!!!

• Watched Finding Dory again and I've gotta say I really enjoyed this movie. Every scene with young Dory is just so adorable and heartbreaking to watch. Pixar did a really good job showcasing mental disabilities in children and how parents deal with it.

• Oh, well he must be legit if he takes credit cards!!! Not sure why you felt sick though, must've been a hot day and spoiled the milk maybe? I feel bad for insinuating the not-shady shady guy was a suspect, after all, his card reader broke, he doesn't need any more stress.

Chocolate milk is amazing, I would have bought it from some shady person. But I can confirm, he did not take cash, instead he took credit

• edited February 2018

Today is Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day!!

enjoy! :yum:

Edit: seems google doesn't like sharing photo links anymore... and all I wanted was a nice photo of stock ice cream! hmmmm

• Dude that meme is dead. We should now use this new one: Better love story than Fifty Shades of Total Fucking Shit!!!!

Alrighty then A Better Love Story than Fifty Shades Of Bullshit! I'm glad somebody hates that piece of shit film. God only my gf likes it.

AronDracula posted: »

I mean Better Love Story Than Twilight Dude that meme is dead. We should now use this new one: Better love story than Fifty Shades of Total Fucking Shit!!!!

• Not only me, you should watch Chris Stuckmann's review on this stupid trilogy, he literally cannot stand it and made me laugh so hard. The first one is the funniest.

strwar3 posted: »

Dude that meme is dead. We should now use this new one: Better love story than Fifty Shades of Total Fucking Shit!!!! Alrighty then

• I guess I was wrong.
    :disappointed:

AChicken posted: »

Dude, the F17 hype doesn't start until F17. Prepare for threads in its honour later today.

• edited February 2018

Well, having less sleep than usual did help with one thing. Between the effort it took to stay awake and alert, and trying not to cough, I didn't have much room for the usual anxiety. They even gave me an extra $7 (store credit) for covering the shift. Silver linings.

So your random act of kindess at work... was going to work? ? Yeah I often stay up later than I should doing pointless crap, so then I e

• He sounds like he’s having it rough, but he is a very legitimate milk salesman, I bet my credit card on it. Whenever I visit him again, that is. It’s so crazy, one cup of chocolate milk costs the same as a flat screen TV, who would have thought?

Oh, well he must be legit if he takes credit cards!!! Not sure why you felt sick though, must've been a hot day and spoiled the milk maybe?

• I’m so sorry to hear this :( I can’t imagine a life without chocolate milk. Two of my older siblings have lactose intolerance, so they can’t have ice cream, chocolate milk, or macaroni and cheese. Well, they shouldn’t, but they still do it. I wouldn’t recommend it because they always complain about it afterwards.

Better than when I developed IBS. Chocolate milk and ice cream make me very ill. I REALLY miss both.

• Well, shoot! What I got was a box of Wheat Thins and 2 pounds of frozen vegetables :/

There's always next year.

AChicken posted: »

Today is Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day!! enjoy! Edit: seems google doesn't like sharing photo links anymore... and all I wanted was a nice photo of stock ice cream! hmmmm

• edited February 2018

Yaaaay back to school tomorrow ? forgot to do my focking assignment.

• I get ya. My little sister just started her vacation. :|

Melton23 posted: »

Yaaaay back to school tomorrow ? forgot to do my focking assignment.

• Team LeBron for the win! Best All Star Game ever! Seriously, it was actually interesting.

• edited February 2018

That's what Team Steph gets for benching DeRozan for the 4th(minus the last 2min).

On another note:

You don't really realise just how much crap you have that you need to charge until everything dies at once. USB ports and power outlets in this room are currently full of cords.

Team LeBron for the win! Best All Star Game ever! Seriously, it was actually interesting.

• edited February 2018

Scenario:
    A divorced friend of mine invited me to lunch because we haven't seen each other in a while(FOREVER for most of you, it's been over a year). I'm pretty sure she isn't seeing anyone(she has a young child) and I thought it'd be a nice gesture to bring her a belated Valentine's Day rose. We are totally just friends. I'd think it'd be nice, but if it's seen as a pity prize(taking it that I assume she didn't get anything), it's not so nice.

Thoughts? Basically, what I'm asking is how you'd feel if a friend of yours randomly gave you a Valentine's rose.

Yes, it took me 'til my 30's to get to the point of saying "#&$% it, I want to do it, I'm doing it". So there's hope for all you other socially awkward folks out there.
    (double posting only because the reply feature would have just quoted basketball nonsense)

• Y'know, you can make coconut ice-cream. It's actually really quite nice.

Better than when I developed IBS. Chocolate milk and ice cream make me very ill. I REALLY miss both.

• Yeah, I've tried it. It's okay... It all tastes like coconut though. I don't mind coconut, but it's not the best.

Y'know, you can make coconut ice-cream. It's actually really quite nice.

• Oh, yeah, some people don't like the taste of coconut that much.

Do you like bananas? You can make banana ice-cream and the ingredients are: 100% frozen bananas.

Whoops, now I'm just splurting out recipe ideas... Eh, you're probably not interested anyway. Nevermind.

Yeah, I've tried it. It's okay... It all tastes like coconut though. I don't mind coconut, but it's not the best.

• edited February 2018

Just had the idea for this Jumanji meme and thought "Why not?"

My first meme... I've passed the point of no return...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.