Your thoughts about Vallory

Hey Guys,
I always figured there was something that connects Vallory deeper to the story of Sasha and Fiona and probably Felix as well.

I mean we have

• Felix mentioning that they were messing with Vallory and her entourage
  • Vallory stating that she know them both since they´ve been lifting watches ( The deal was 15 years before if i remember correctly)
  • The foto that shows a younger Felix holding hands with a woman that looks a lot like a younger Vallory ( d´ont know if she is though )
  • That scene in the preview to Episode 3 where you can see Vallory get closer to the drawer that crashed out of the Caravan. Shreding Felix away from the Picture and look awfully long at the sisters.
  • Vallory being overly excessive mad that the deal was screwed up.
  • There is also unused Audio of Sasha refering to her as Ma Vallory. Also something about a Eridium Deal and Vallory holds all the Eridium in town ( Maybe for the fake Vault key?)

I just can´t see here as a Gangster Boss that is only pissed about a fake deal that went to fail. But i can´t place if she either wants to take revenge on Felix or if she has some kind of odd familial relationship to them, or maybe even something different?
So tell me what you guys think and feel free to share your opinions

Comments

• edited March 2018

Maybe they had something planned and scrapped it. I thought she was with Felix too. The one and only thing I didn't like in the story was offing Vasquez for her, I feel like there wasn't time to fully flesh them out, maybe save Vallory for a Season 2.

• I have mixed feelings about Vallory. On one hand she's a really cool character, but she was underused. I think the series would have been made way better if 1) the whole plot line of her being Felix's ex wife (speculation) went through, and 2) August wasn't her son, and was able to die along with Vasquez in the fake choice between the two of them.

• Seems like the case. Makes me wonder how much they changed and what they have planed out in the first place with her and the sisters. But i kinda doubt that we see her or her from her again.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Maybe they had something planned and scrapped it. I thought she was with Felix too. The one and only thing I didn't like in the story was of

• I always thought throughout the first few episodes it was inferred that Vallory was related to Felix - but this was scrapped mid-season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.