The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited April 2018

Perfect use of that gif.

You have made the world a better place.

lupinb0y posted: »

Me going into the Walking Dead section after the PAX reveal.

• This is genuinely the best gif for the worst situation ?

Me going into the Walking Dead section after the PAX reveal.

• Just finished watching A Quiet Place this morning.

It is awesome. Definitely earns a spot in one of my favourite films of all times.

• i see, thanks for showing me proof, but i think all the cartoons at that moment had one or two guys trying to make out with the girl

Melton23 posted: »

4:20 onwards you can see the innuendo. Mickey trying to pin Minnie down against her own will and all that.

• edited April 2018

Walking Dead section is evil confirmed?

• Just finished the new walking dead episode, haven’t enjoyed it in a while but I’ve watch every episode on Sunday night for the last 8 seasons

When will it end????

• Man it'd sure be nice if that guy I'm planning to interview would send me back the talent release form I gave him yesterday. It would suuuuure be cool of him to do that yes it would.

• edited April 2018

Force Awakens REALLY doesn’t hold up on a second viewing. :/

And a second viewing of Last Jedi leads me to calling it one of the worst films I have ever watched. :D

• I haven't enjoyed it as much as before if I'm being honest, I think it's not a matter of 'it should end' as it is something else, maybe repetitive storylines?

Umbassabro posted: »

Just finished the new walking dead episode, haven’t enjoyed it in a while but I’ve watch every episode on Sunday night for the last 8 seasons When will it end????

• That feeling when you realise the word 'Therapist' is actually the two words 'The rapist' without the space.

-_-

• I feel like I'm the only one whom thinks New Jersey can take out Tampa(outside of NJ fans).
    Everyone seems to be predicting an easy Tampa victory. Tampa's going in cold, Jersey's going in hot, the first two games are in Tampa... If Tampa drops 1 or 2 of those home games, I think they're in real trouble, regardless of depth and skill.

Who am I trying to convince? Probably just myself since I avoided taking any Tampa players in my playoff pool.

• I've finally done it!

I've passed my driving test!

• Now you have to change your name.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've finally done it! I've passed my driving test!

• Granted I’m a Jersey fan, but the Devils have had the Lightning’s number all year. If I recall, we swept the season series against them, we took 3 out of 4 from Pittsburgh, routed the Golden Knights 8-3, and beat other teams like Nashville, Toronto, and LA. I think the Devils are better than what the standings show, so the idea that the Devils are going to go down quietly and that this will be an easy win for Tampa is incorrect.

Johro posted: »

I feel like I'm the only one whom thinks New Jersey can take out Tampa(outside of NJ fans). Everyone seems to be predicting an easy Tampa v

• ...Woah. I never realized that. 0_o

Acheive250 posted: »

That feeling when you realise the word 'Therapist' is actually the two words 'The rapist' without the space. -_-

• Anyone know any good feminism websites I can mess with people on?

• tumblr

Melton23 posted: »

Anyone know any good feminism websites I can mess with people on?

• How could I miss the obvious ?‍♂️

MegaXD posted: »

tumblr

• I've heard so many leaked news for Playstation 5.

• The current name for PS5 is Project Epsilon. But that's not a big deal because other consoles had beta name before they were announced, for example, Switch was previously called Nintendo NX
    • It will run games at 4K 60fps1080P
    • It will feature Backwards Compatibility for PS4/PS4 Pro games
    • It will cost 600$

Those leaks were posted on internet but were immediately deleted. Those must have been from a Sony employee.
    I'm so afraid that PS5 might come sooner. It just doesn't make sense, PS4 Pro didn't even last for at least 3 years. They should just do it after releasing Death Stranding which might be the last PS4 exclusive released.

• Good job, I also did it last week.

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've finally done it! I've passed my driving test!

• I've noticed too. Congrats!

AronDracula posted: »

Good job, I also did it last week.

• edited April 2018

EDIT: Damn this was uploaded on April 1st... CURSE YOU UNIVERSE!!!

I think Remedy loves to make their fans suffer.

First with the "BIG announcement for the future of Remedy..... We have new hoodies!!" before GDC, and now this.

If this doesn't lead up to a reveal for something Alan Wake related, I'll know it's a glitch in the Matrix.

• Just got back from seeing the movie Chappaquiddick and I thought it was a great movie, I highly recommend it. It sticks pretty true to the facts surrounding what happened, that being Senator Ted Kennedy leaving a girl to die and waiting several hours to report it, as well as the attempts to cover it up. Acting all around was good, especially Jason Clarke’s Ted Kennedy. Overall, I’d say it’s an 8.5/10.

• edited April 2018

I think I was the angriest I've ever been with a writer yesterday.
    Reading a story... basically, it's a star-crossed lovers story, with the hurdle being environmental rather than human. I was nearing the end without a resolution presenting itself and I was wondering just how this was going to wrap up so quickly.

It ended with a "whatever happens, we'll figure out a way to make it work" ending.

"OH $*%& YOU!"
    Seriously. I was so pissed off. Bullshit.
    Aspiring writers of the forum, don't pull that crap. It ruined a quite interesting story.
    So much so that I'm not going to ever mention the title. It deserves to be forgotten.

When you're dealing with that situation and your antagonist is someone like their parents, yeah, you can do that. When it's something that can actually prevent the outcome, no. Just no.

• Don't read "The Lady, or the Tiger?"

Johro posted: »

I think I was the angriest I've ever been with a writer yesterday. Reading a story... basically, it's a star-crossed lovers story, with the

• Did you just watch that SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch to realize that?

It's how I realized it.

That feeling when you realise the word 'Therapist' is actually the two words 'The rapist' without the space. -_-

• On my local news channel, they just aired a little clip advertising a segment airing a little later tonight that was, I kid you not, about Fortnite. They showed little snips of the game and a person they were interviewing, although they did not name drop it. I might watch it to see what they have to say.

• I'll take Hor-semen for $200 Alex.

Did you just watch that SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch to realize that? It's how I realized it.

• Faceplants in desk

When the next DLC to your favorite video game is revealed and you have to wait 12 days to find out more after already waiting half a year...

• Currently listening to the Smash Bros WiiU OST in the background on YouTube. The Smash hype for the Switch edition is real :weary:

• I don't get new message indicators on this thread anymore, even though I get them on most of the others. Am I the only one?

• edited April 2018

You are not. The thread still moves up and down normally in my bookmarked page, but it never tells me how many new comments there are anymore. The same thing is happening with TWD Meme thread.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I don't get new message indicators on this thread anymore, even though I get them on most of the others. Am I the only one?

• but it never tells me how many new comments there are anymore

same, I hope they fix this soon

• Ah so i wasn't the only one then.
    Good to know.

You are not. The thread still moves up and down normally in my bookmarked page, but it never tells me how many new comments there are anymore. The same thing is happening with TWD Meme thread.

• edited April 2018

So my friends and I are going to a convention and they're making me cosplay. So I've decided to go as the Punisher and I bought some tactical gear online... like a lot. I really hope I don't get put on a list for suspicious activity.

• I would've worn cat ears and a collar.

Then no one would ever ask me to dress up again.
    ...Or maybe they would.
    ...And I think I'm okay with both.

So my friends and I are going to a convention and they're making me cosplay. So I've decided to go as the Punisher and I bought some tactical gear online... like a lot. I really hope I don't get put on a list for suspicious activity.

• Nope.

I'm currently writing a story, and the main character's placeholder name is 'the Therapist' (until I come up with his real name). And once as I was typing it on my tablet, one of the predictions that come up was 'the rapist' and thats how I realised.

BTW, if anyone has any name suggestions for an emotionally unstable therapist that isn't above murder if justified in his mind, I'm all ears!

Did you just watch that SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch to realize that? It's how I realized it.

• Those recent news for Spider-Man PS4 are driving me crazy. Insomniac put so much effort and content in it.

• Dr. Divide Peril-Muter

Nope. I'm currently writing a story, and the main character's placeholder name is 'the Therapist' (until I come up with his real name). A

• The first name that came to mind was Dr. Thorthson... I have no Idea where it came from, but I thought of it as something that could roll of the tongue, and gives you a bit of a chill up your spine when you say it. But at the same time, it's ending syllable alludes you into having some hope in trusting who bares the name. (not knowing what lies behind)

Nope. I'm currently writing a story, and the main character's placeholder name is 'the Therapist' (until I come up with his real name). A

Sign in to comment in this discussion.