The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited April 2018

<3
    In a good mood for once.

Edit: Even after figuring out that my name in Kanji is "Donkey Door".

• A new Doom movie is in development. Just fucking great.

• We need a bisexual Clementine 2 thread

• Went to the Wizards-Raptors game last night, Game 4 of the Playoffs. It was excellent, a beautiful 40 point 3rd quarter and some epic plays got the Wizards through. Still probably going to lose the series, but I am glad the game was so great.

• This is a joke right?RIGHT??!?

Melton23 posted: »

We need a bisexual Clementine 2 thread

• edited April 2018

Raptors bench needs to pick it back up. After having far and away the best bench of the regular season, they've been pretty subpar in the playoffs.

Bi-Clem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Went to the Wizards-Raptors game last night, Game 4 of the Playoffs. It was excellent, a beautiful 40 point 3rd quarter and some epic plays got the Wizards through. Still probably going to lose the series, but I am glad the game was so great.

• ...request granted lol

Melton23 posted: »

• edited April 2018

What the hell happened to "cake" around 1950?

• Yeah, don’t worry ?

This is a joke right?RIGHT??!?

• Tom Hardy plays Tobey Maguire. I mean, the first Venom trailer was serious, dark. The second - meh, very Marvel. Eddie Brock will cry, just wait.

• I'm not too thrilled with how it's looking either. Brock took a long time to stop being a villain(Haven't read any reboot comics). It took something that was both serious and his own fault to change that. This new movie looks very... Safe. I agree. Very Marvel.

• People stopped writing about cake and started eating it.

At least that's my theory. Many cake ingredients were rationed in the two World Wars, but people still wanted sweet things, so there was a lot of discussion about how to make them with the ingredients they could get. Once you could get all the eggs, milk, sugar, and flour you wanted, you didn't need as many strange recipes.

Just speculation. Don't cite me in your research paper.

Johro posted: »

What the hell happened to "cake" around 1950?

• edited April 2018

Fuck it was Hitler’s birthday 4 days ago and I missed it ? so much for spending the day taking the piss out of naziism ?

• You know what’s not cool?

You download a digital game, you play for a couple of hours and you’re enjoying it. You put it off for the next day and once you come back, you play for a decent amount of minutes and the game proceeds to crash...in the same instance....three times in a row even after you update the PS4 software.

Not cool.

• Woooo! ('o')/

Going to see Infinity War in three hours!

• Holy fucking hell.

I just saw Infinity War...

AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

It had huge action scenes which were awesome to watch, had heaps of character development, it had a lot of heart and was hilarious, the music was great, the visuals were spectacular and it defininetly wasn't afraid to do a few things that'd leave fans very upset.

It truley exceeded all my expectations. I don't know how they did it but they did it.

The only downside was the...

Massive cliffhanger. Which I still liked, but now I'm going to be dying for the next however many years Part 2 is going to take.

• Please tell me your thoughts, ma.

lupinb0y posted: »

Woooo! ('o')/ Going to see Infinity War in three hours!

• edited April 2018

I loved it! I thought it was really damn good. RDJ and Josh Brolin did a fantastic job in this, the humour was really on point and there wasn't too much/too little of it, I loved how dark it was, Thanos was absolutely fantastic and I really enjoyed Ebony Maw as well, and there are just so many epic and memorable moments. This movie just felt like an event of epic proportions. Also that ending. That endiiiiing.

There are a few problems I have with it though their not really big deals to me at least. Because the characters are split up into groups some perspectives are more interesting than others. But despite that they all culminated into something amazing albeit to the detriment of some of the story. Also the pacing is a bit too fast paced due to all the location and character jumpung.

However my screening was a bit ruined from a crazy lady yelling out for someone in the theatre with everyone telling her to shut the fuck up and get out. Security even had to be called in to get her out and the theatre did the nice thing of pausing the movie and rewinding it to before the crazy lady's outburst.

I really cannot wait for Avengers 4 XD

Acheive250 posted: »

Please tell me your thoughts, ma.

• GUESS WHOS COMING TO NY THIS SUMMER

FUCK YEEEEEAH

The fact that, despite all the political problems, a young curious girl who just wants to see the world finally gets her American visa, is giving me faith in humanity. Daaaayum. I'm just so happy right now. I almost lost my hope at ine point. No words can express how I feel right now.

Maybe one day we'll all live in peace and travel freely.

• Sonic Mania is getting a five dollar DLC with new characters borrowed from obscure retro Sonic games, which is really cool. I'm not into the modern Sonic games, but the classic Genesis games are really good, and Mania is inspired by those games.

• edited April 2018

I don't understand the hype. Is it because he wasn't shown in the first teaser? To me, he looks a lot like 2007 Venom. Poorer version; no spider symbol, narrower eyes. For Chinese audience, probably. But how does it attack through Brock's clothes? Would tore them apart. Is he imitating his clothes? Third creature is RE7 monster.

• I've finally got around to watching Prisoners, and I've finished watching the film feeling weak in my stomach.

I felt so much sympathy for all of the victims in the film, and so much hatred for the culprit. It really shows just how kidnapping can tear apart families, drive good people into insatiable vengeance and paranoia, and utterly destroy a person's mind and make them vulnerable and easy targets to misguided vigilantism.

It really does make me feel more adverse to torture in general, I just cannot agree to it.

• edited April 2018

RichWalk23 posted: »

I've finally got around to watching Prisoners, and I've finished watching the film feeling weak in my stomach. I felt so much sympathy fo

• can i just say how fucking stoked i am for the next two movies jj abrams is producing? because i'm really fucking stoked.

• narrower eyes. For Chinese audience, probably.

LMAO HOLY SHIT DUDE

I don't understand the hype. Is it because he wasn't shown in the first teaser? To me, he looks a lot like 2007 Venom. Poorer version; no sp

• May we continue this in the Marvel thread?

lupinb0y posted: »

I loved it! I thought it was really damn good. RDJ and Josh Brolin did a fantastic job in this, the humour was really on point and there was

• What?! Hollywood does movies for specific groups recently. For profits. Please, don't imply anything. I've been dating girl from China, I study Mandarin.

narrower eyes. For Chinese audience, probably. LMAO HOLY SHIT DUDE

• The water system in my school wasn’t working so we got sent home, and I was about to call my parents to ask for a ride but surprise surprise my phone was in the house, so I walked a loooaad of fucking miles and now I’m on my death bed.

• nah i didn't think you were racist, i just thought the phrasing was super funny. you're aight in my book dude.

What?! Hollywood does movies for specific groups recently. For profits. Please, don't imply anything. I've been dating girl from China, I study Mandarin.

• Ok. Thanks.

nah i didn't think you were racist, i just thought the phrasing was super funny. you're aight in my book dude.

• About to go see Avengers Infinity War. Hype

• I'm jealous! (Although, I might try to see it tonight anyways.) Have fun!

About to go see Avengers Infinity War. Hype

• Hey, today is Alien Day! 4/26. (In reference to the spaceship LV-426 from the movie Alien)

Give a big kiss to your most favourite Xenomorph!

• edited April 2018

Double jealous!

I've got tickets booked for Sunday. Might need to get ahold of the Eye of Agamotto, the wait is killing me.
    Edit (And it's only Thursday right now?? OUGH)

I'm jealous! (Although, I might try to see it tonight anyways.) Have fun!

• Some places are already showing the movie on Thursday night/late evening.

AChicken posted: »

Double jealous! I've got tickets booked for Sunday. Might need to get ahold of the Eye of Agamotto, the wait is killing me. Edit (And it's only Thursday right now?? OUGH)

• Fuck I can't see infinity war not until SUNDAY! Fuck ME!

• edited April 2018

LV-426 was the planet.
    It was also dubbed Acheron and retconned?(I'm fairly sure the first film didn't actually specify) to be a moon.

Hey, today is Alien Day! 4/26. (In reference to the spaceship LV-426 from the movie Alien) Give a big kiss to your most favourite Xenomorph!

• Be very cautious for spoilers, man. And let me know what you think afterwards.

Double jealous! I've got tickets booked for Sunday. Might need to get ahold of the Eye of Agamotto, the wait is killing me. Edit (And it's only Thursday right now?? OUGH)

• Big hugs for my favourite alien! I hope you have an eggcellent day!

Hey, today is Alien Day! 4/26. (In reference to the spaceship LV-426 from the movie Alien) Give a big kiss to your most favourite Xenomorph!

• Oh. okay. misremembered. So.... that.

I am shame.

Johro posted: »

LV-426 was the planet. It was also dubbed Acheron and retconned?(I'm fairly sure the first film didn't actually specify) to be a moon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.