The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I’ll never understand why amazon is so popular. They say your item will be here one day but it shows up later than it should. This one time I waited a whole month when it should have been 2-3 days.

• Hey @Psychokinesis this is a dumb question but why did you change your avatar? The previous one was beautiful. (just asking lol don't take this seriously)

• Damn it I just brought up to an entire classroom.... of 6 other people that the robot from interstellar was from a space odyssey until I realised later today I was thinking of the wrong movie. How does the cringe end? ?

• Idk if I have alzheimer or something but is it confirmed that TWAU s2 will be revealed at E3?

• They never confirmed any of that. Also I don't think Telltale has ever revealed anything at E3 (aside from Michonne) before.

Idk if I have alzheimer or something but is it confirmed that TWAU s2 will be revealed at E3?

• They did last year with minecraft s2.So at least we can hope for a key art for it because it's speculated that it'll start the first ep by the end of this year.

lupinb0y posted: »

They never confirmed any of that. Also I don't think Telltale has ever revealed anything at E3 (aside from Michonne) before.

• My bad, forgot about that. I doubt we'll see anything about Wolf S2 until after TWD S4 comes out.

They did last year with minecraft s2.So at least we can hope for a key art for it because it's speculated that it'll start the first ep by the end of this year.

• Yes, that was the reason: it was too beautiful to be my avatar. I thought a plain, gray square would represent how I perceived myself better.

MegaXD posted: »

Hey @Psychokinesis this is a dumb question but why did you change your avatar? The previous one was beautiful. (just asking lol don't take this seriously)

• Yesterday my fridge thought it was a microwave, so we got into a heated fight. But we're cool now.

But when your room is as hot as a sauna, frozen food saves your life! Can I have my below-zero temperatures back, please

• seriously? “too beautiful to be my avatar” don’t be so negative about yourself. I thought you just decided to change lol

Yes, that was the reason: it was too beautiful to be my avatar. I thought a plain, gray square would represent how I perceived myself better.

• May the 4th by with you.

I've celebrated by mostly playing Ewok Hunt. Very satisfying, still tense though.

• Since moving into my new apartment I've become that guy. The guy who is too lazy to fold laundry so he just keeps clean clothes in the laundry bin and the dirty clothes on the floor around the bin.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2018

I saw this on Reddit and thought it was cool; somebody made a Minecraft mod where your character uses the Infinity Gauntlet, and each Infinity Stone gives you a special ability.

https://gfycat.com/NeedyDeafeningBlowfish

• If I made my avatar a representation of how I perceive myself... That'd be a pretty fucking scary avatar.

Yes, that was the reason: it was too beautiful to be my avatar. I thought a plain, gray square would represent how I perceived myself better.

• edited May 2018

I got a question? Does anybody feel burnout over The Walking Dead in both Video game and TV show? Because I feel soooooo burnout and I feel I understand why Telltale is ending The Walking Dead Telltale Series in this final season. Because they see this in a mile away. I mean I am more into a Batman S3 and The Wolf Among Us S2 and perhaps S3 and Game Of Thrones S2 and S3 and I feel more interested into that.

I mean I think everybody likes more energetic conversations in both those threads in the Telltale Community and I can not understand why i feel like this. Maybe I feel burnout and looking from ppl who have talk about it in Looper,WatchMojo,and other YouTube channels. It seems very very likely that the burnout is happening.

• edited May 2018

Oh, I get it.

No avatar can represent the true beauty of who you are, so a simple grey square prompts the human mind to imagine what should be in its place, as imagination has no limits, and can perceive the grandeur of the spirit itself. It is both minimal and profound, the cloudy sheen of grey over a mirror into the soul and oneself: a social test of mind and introspection, making those who cannot comprehend its implied beauty suffer, locked up in an existence that has failed them and the reality in which they exist.

..yes.

• edited May 2018

I was being bluntly honest, but I didn't mean to sound so negative. I feel the urge to apologize but I must resist.

I did also just wanted to change things around a bit; one could say that I simply lacked creativity. :star: Besides, the old one was starting to morph into an alien.

I feel kinda sorta flattered that you bothered to ask though... a bit.

EDIT:

Thinking about it, the plain, gray avatar avatar can also represent the color of an overcast sky- Wait, that sounds kinda depressing. But I like overcast weather; it makes everything that is illuminated by it's reflective blanket cast nearly nonexistent shadows. It makes the grass and trees appear more green. It just has this mood, like a deep sorrow mixed with an excitement for life.

Nevermind.

seriously? “too beautiful to be my avatar” don’t be so negative about yourself. I thought you just decided to change lol

• Amazing. With this mod, you too can bring balance to the world.

I saw this on Reddit and thought it was cool; somebody made a Minecraft mod where your character uses the Infinity Gauntlet, and each Infinity Stone gives you a special ability. https://gfycat.com/NeedyDeafeningBlowfish

• Judging by ratings and sales of both, I'd say a whole lot of people are feeling it.

strwar3 posted: »

I got a question? Does anybody feel burnout over The Walking Dead in both Video game and TV show? Because I feel soooooo burnout and I feel

• ...Yes! That was beautiful! Yes! The old avatar simply lacked the vessel that could hold the imagination!

Your perspective was enlightening! Everyone should have a plain, gray avatar to represent their true, inner beauty; we'll start a new trend where everyone will be truly unique on a deep spiritual level with the same gray square canvas!

...I should sell that!

AChicken posted: »

Oh, I get it. No avatar can represent the true beauty of who you are, so a simple grey square prompts the human mind to imagine what shou

• I feel like I’m bothering you, sometimes my curiosity makes me an annoying person...
    your reflection about the gray avatar is beautiful, you have a creative way to express your feelings and emotions (are feelings and emotions the same thing? Lol)
    seconds later...
    ok according to google they are not the same thing

I was being bluntly honest, but I didn't mean to sound so negative. I feel the urge to apologize but I must resist. I did also just wante

• edited May 2018

OMG, I wanna go see Infinity War but I can't do it cause I have my BAC next month and I dunno how I can survive without spoiling myself. Internet is a fucking asshole.

• Memes have already spoiled some of it for me ;_;

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, I wanna go see Infinity War but I can't do it cause I have my BAC next month and I dunno how I can survive without spoiling myself. Internet is a fucking asshole.

• In theater for Infinitt War as previews come up. The hype in my chest is building!

• I hope Infinity War beats James Cameron's Avatar at the highest grossing box office number.

In theater for Infinitt War as previews come up. The hype in my chest is building!

• Have fun! When you get out, let us know your thoughts! (And you can post the spoilery good stuff over in the Marvel thread)

In theater for Infinitt War as previews come up. The hype in my chest is building!

• This needs to be seen.

• edited May 2018

awww

lupinb0y posted: »

This needs to be seen. Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/hoTrox2.gifv

• edited May 2018

Sheet Music Boss covers the great musical genius Seth Everman

It's the meme recognition the world's been waiting for.

• Stupid spine.
    /nonsequitur

• Same, I was gonna see it tomorrow with the free every fortnite cinema ticket I have. First the last Jedi was spoiled for me, which, btw, I said I forgave everyone who spoiled the ending for me, I don’t. I still hate you :p and now this.

Memes have already spoiled some of it for me ;_;

• After seeing Infinity War, I'm just...

• Now that I've looked back at my previous post, I do sound a little grumpy (oh damn); I can see why you feel like that. I'm sorry. :c

You're not bothering me and I don't think you're annoying; I think you're friendly and upbeat, and nice to have a chat with. Also, you like TLOU too, so yeah! :D

I've been a little busy and stressed with stuff that I gotta do; I've also been feeling kind of numb, so I can sometimes sound a bit cold when I'm like that...

Also, thank you for the kind words. :)

Feelings and emotions aren't the same thing...?? :( Woah, that's really enlightening! (I'm not being sarcastic. I truly mean that.)

P.S. Would ya like ta buy a revolutionary avatar? It is the only one of it's kind! Completely original and unique! Limited-time offer! While stocks last! Results may vary.

I feel like I’m bothering you, sometimes my curiosity makes me an annoying person... your reflection about the gray avatar is beautiful, yo

• Let's try putting this in the right place this time...

I'm now comfortable with 38/71 Hiragana. Then there's only the compound characters, an equal amount of Katakana and thousands of Kanji(only need to know about 1000 to be considered fluent) left to memorize. Fun.

While English is more about grammar and the feel of a sentence, Japanese is pretty much all about memorization. They don't have plurals or conjugation(something more common outside of English; Ie: "is/was/are"), so it's pretty much just memorizing everything.

• edited May 2018

I would if I wasn’t broke lmao
    no problem about the “bothering you”, I’m completely okay if you’re annoyed by me constantly asking questions.
    thank you for the kind words, and yes you like TLOU so you’re like my virtual friend already lol
    Edit: also you should see how I am when I’m stressed and having a bad day. I wasn’t feeling that I was bothering you because of you, but bc of me, my brain loves to overreact and while I’m talking to someone I think “omg I’m being so annoying, I’m bothering this person so much, what am I saying”

Now that I've looked back at my previous post, I do sound a little grumpy (oh damn); I can see why you feel like that. I'm sorry. :c You'

• edited May 2018

Geez, lay off me Canada. My phone just acted as if a meteor was coming. Loud alarms and everything.

EDIT: Oh, a test. Emergency test. Guess we have that now.

• Looks like I wont get it. I keep my data off unless I'm using it.
    Heh.
    You'd think they'd send those of us(LTE off) a text or something, but no.

AChicken posted: »

Geez, lay off me Canada. My phone just acted as if a meteor was coming. Loud alarms and everything. EDIT: Oh, a test. Emergency test. Guess we have that now.

• edited May 2018

Welp, nice knowing ya.

"Johro. (19XX - 2018) -- Never saw the army of Moose. Rest in Maple Syrup."

Johro posted: »

Looks like I wont get it. I keep my data off unless I'm using it. Heh. You'd think they'd send those of us(LTE off) a text or something, but no.

• Hey so no spoilers please but do the people here recommend The Council based on the first episode? It looks like the kind of game I'd like but I want to know your opinions before I buy it.

• Happy birthday to InGen, the coolest guy who has to say happy birthday to himself. He's awesome. Rock on.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.