The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why, happy birthday young fella.

Happy birthday to InGen, the coolest guy who has to say happy birthday to himself. He's awesome. Rock on.

• edited May 2018

Whoa. Whoa. Wait here.

hooray here ya go

Happy birthday to InGen, the coolest guy who has to say happy birthday to himself. He's awesome. Rock on.

• Am I the only one who noticed that this thread doesn't get highlighted when a new comment is posted?

• edited May 2018

Yes i saw that too,this is also happening to TWD Meme Thread.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who noticed that this thread doesn't get highlighted when a new comment is posted?

• edited May 2018

Someone please answer my question on the Answer the Question Above You thread.

Is there not anyone creative enough to continue this gut wrenching, emotionally devastating story!?

• It also used to happen with the Telltale Should Make thread and the Vent/Help thread, but those managed to straighten themselves out and are OK now. Wish I knew how these threads got broken and fixed.

iFoRias posted: »

• Vent/Help thread is too, at least for me.

Am I the only one who noticed that this thread doesn't get highlighted when a new comment is posted?

• This is happening for me, too.

• From the ones I've seen, it's this thread, TWD Meme thread, and the Life is Strange thread.

• I've noticed that with this thread in particular too. I'm not quite sure if it's a glitch, or if it's something with the software. I'll have to ask the web team at some point.

• edited May 2018

YouTube is deleting so many channels for not being advertiser friendly and it's limiting creativity. Some people are saying its because its turning into a TV platform. Net Neutrality apparently also has something to do with it, although I don't know too much about that. What a shame.

• Net Neutrality doesn't affect YouTube (except as Google's ventures as an ISP). It's just a business decision. TV-like platform makes more money than unlimited creativity. A lot of people, myself included, feel they are being a bit heavy-handed with what they demonetize, though.

YouTube is deleting so many channels for not being advertiser friendly and it's limiting creativity. Some people are saying its because its

• We have transcended software.

I've noticed that with this thread in particular too. I'm not quite sure if it's a glitch, or if it's something with the software. I'll have to ask the web team at some point.

• I bought Mass Effect 2!! It's on drop sale, 5 euro on Steam. Now I have both games ready as an achievement for finishing my High School.

• Apparently, I've been irritable and short tempered lately.

I don't really feel as if anything is "wrong" or different than usual, but perhaps I should be more mindful of this.

• edited May 2018

After like 60 years of an unchanging backwards ass government in my country, the opposition has finally won and a former prime minister (who people loved) will be retaking the reigns again and it looks like the now former PM will be receiving some well deserved punishment. All peacefully done. No blood and no violence like some had thought. Hopefully we see some change. I'm excited to see what's in store in the future.

• I remember when YouTube was actually fun to watch. But then the dark times happened.

YouTube is deleting so many channels for not being advertiser friendly and it's limiting creativity. Some people are saying its because its

• Yippee ki yay, motherfucker!! I watched Die Hard last night and loved how they combined action with Christmas in one film.

• It's totally fine. I understand that feeling.

Yeah, I'm pretty broke too. :D

Yay, virtual TLOU friends!!
    Yeah!

MegaXD posted: »

I would if I wasn’t broke lmao no problem about the “bothering you”, I’m completely okay if you’re annoyed by me constantly asking questio

• Hey, it seems to be fixed now! At least it is for this thread for me.

WarpSpeed posted: »

It also used to happen with the Telltale Should Make thread and the Vent/Help thread, but those managed to straighten themselves out and are OK now. Wish I knew how these threads got broken and fixed.

• It's been teased that Rage 2 might be ID Software's next game. I played the original Rage, it was fun but the ending ruined the game for me.

• edited May 2018

The Predator Teaser Trailer 2018 Sweet Baby Jesus!!! This looks like soooooo badly done and it looks like it is gonna suck! From the creator of Iron Man 3? NOPE!!!!

• This really looks bad, holy shit...
    Idk why but the trailer gave me Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem vibes...

strwar3 posted: »

The Predator Teaser Trailer 2018 Sweet Baby Jesus!!! This looks like soooooo badly done and it looks like it is gonna suck! From the creator of Iron Man 3? NOPE!!!!

• I'm actually one of those people who liked Predators but haven't seen Predator 2. ButGood lord!! Why are so many great franchises getting bad sequels/remakes/reboots these days?

From the creator of Iron Man 3

Yeah, not hyped at all.

• edited May 2018

Great teaser, however I hope the gameplay at E3 (I'm guessing this is the route they're going) will be more than a Payday 2.0 with better graphics.
    EDIT: The showcasing of 4 developers worries me too.

• Yeah, these teasers are excellent, but I'm with you. I'm worried as to how it plays, if it's good looking, and if it lives up to the dramatic and well-crafted trailers.

About the 4 developers, I don't think that's much of a concern. It's really only two.
    Overkill is developing it, it's based on the comics of Skybound, and both Starbreeze and 505 are publishing it. One of them might help a little with the development, I'm thinking Starbreeze (since they've worked with Overkill on the Payday series and own the rights to the franchise), and 505 is doing most of the publishing/funding.

Great teaser, however I hope the gameplay at E3 (I'm guessing this is the route they're going) will be more than a Payday 2.0 with better graphics. EDIT: The showcasing of 4 developers worries me too.

• Even HISHE is a fond of the pronoun game.

• I'm willing to give it a shot.

The writer of Iron Man 3, the writer of this, was also the writer of Lethal Weapon and was also an actor in the first Predator.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited May 2018

Humble Bundle has another free game you can redeem to promote their Spring sale. This time, it's "The Flame in the Flood"; it's a stylized third person survival game where you also manage resources. I haven't played it yet but I've heard good things about it.

As usual, you can redeem a Steam key for it to attach to your Steam account.

• omg thank you. it's been on my list for a while.

Humble Bundle has another free game you can redeem to promote their Spring sale. This time, it's "The Flame in the Flood"; it's a stylized t

• If it's anything like How To Survive then it seems like my type of game.

Great, another game to add to my list of games that I need to play but don't have the motivation/time to do.

Humble Bundle has another free game you can redeem to promote their Spring sale. This time, it's "The Flame in the Flood"; it's a stylized t

• Hey everyone i have returned ive been busy with work recently as have been shortstaffed as people have left still not fully sorted but im hoping that things will get better also ive been feeling down the past few weeks mainly bevause of still being lonely it annoys me that when i use a dating site i message someone they then view my account and dont respond its heartbreaking

• I have a feeling that this is going to be TWD version of Left 4 Dead.

Great teaser, however I hope the gameplay at E3 (I'm guessing this is the route they're going) will be more than a Payday 2.0 with better graphics. EDIT: The showcasing of 4 developers worries me too.

• Exactly what i thought,and i don't know if it's a good idea.

I have a feeling that this is going to be TWD version of Left 4 Dead.

• Let's just see how the gameplay is, I'm pretty sure the zombies won't be the same from L4D cause they're slow in TWD universe.

Exactly what i thought,and i don't know if it's a good idea.

• Great news: Sony confirmed that at E3, they will focus on 4 BIG games and that is:

• The Last of Us Part 2
    • Death Stranding
    • Spider-Man
    • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Ok so my friend bought the game a way out on ps4 and i can play it with the free version i can play the full game but only with someone who owns the game it is awesome

• edited May 2018

Got 20 minutes and want to play a free adventure game to help someone's psychology research?

Just go to https://vphillips.itch.io/psych-project and start it up. At the end of the game, you're asked to fill out a survey with some agree/disagree questions. The entire thing is completely anonymous.

One thing, though: This is written by a psychology major, not a professional game developer, so the game isn't that stable. There are things you can do that will break it. As an experienced adventurer myself, I started trying to explore and wound up in the middle of the sky with no way to get out, so I wasn't able to complete it. Just try not to do anything the game doesn't expect you to. If you do manage to break it or can't figure out the endgame, there's a walkthrough document that explains everything that is supposed to happen, so you don't have to repeat it.

EDIT: One more thing: you should play this with a real computer with a keyboard. I don't think it'll work on a mobile device.

• So I just checked out that Guardians of the Galaxy game for the first time and it wasn't half bad. Neat style, good lighting, there's some really great character interaction, the dialogue writing is great and the acting is pretty good in comparison to the other recent telltale games. Nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.