The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Welcome back.
    The dating game can be rough. Sadly, there's only two choices, play or don't.
    You'll find someone. Maybe not as quickly as you hoped, but you will.

Hey everyone i have returned ive been busy with work recently as have been shortstaffed as people have left still not fully sorted but im ho

• My household pays $80 AUD per month for 1.5/5 MBs (down/up) and this is what we get:

On top of that we pay god knows how much money on mobile data just for the slightest connection to the outside world. I'm going to cry.

youtube keeps spoiling gotham s4 for me so i'm in a fragile state of mind rn

• I'm sorry.

• I played Deadpool but I haven't played Deadpool - Ryan Reynolds 2018

• Me when I eat

• Uh why ?

DabigRG posted: »

I'm sorry.

• What's wrong RG?

I'm sorry.

• What I wouldn’t give to play deadpool with deadpool

AronDracula posted: »

I played Deadpool but I haven't played Deadpool - Ryan Reynolds 2018

• edited May 2018

For whatever I should be sorry for, I guess.

@Cocoa2736 posted: »
    What's wrong RG?

My attitude and conduct for a decent while, it seems.

iFoRias posted: »

Uh why ?

• edited May 2018

Cocoa2736 posted: »

What's wrong RG?

• For whatever I should be sorry for, I guess.

Hmm. So for something you're about to do... Got it.

[Running inside bunker]

For whatever I should be sorry for, I guess. @Cocoa2736 posted: » What's wrong RG? My attitude and conduct for a decent while, it seems.

• My attitude and conduct for a decent while, it seems.

You're one of the more civil people here on the forums. Sure sometimes you seem irritable but it's usually understandable and you don't really lash out that much. You don't have to be sorry about anything as far as I'm aware/concerned.

For whatever I should be sorry for, I guess. @Cocoa2736 posted: » What's wrong RG? My attitude and conduct for a decent while, it seems.

• You're a strange guy Dabig :D

• edited May 2018

You know my gf is letting me to listen to ASMR Japanese version ones. I think she wants learn some Japanese for some reason. Btw? Is listening to ASMR Japanese versions a quick way to learn some Japanese? She said it was something she wanted me to learn cause sometimes she wants me to learn it so that her parents would be happy.

Which is weird you know? Thoughts?

• It's as effective at learning japanese as watching anime. (Not at all)

If you really want to learn japanese then take an online language course or sth.

• edited May 2018

Quick Japanese lesson:
    Ha and Wa are two different characters in Hiragana unless it's a particle(you are talking about a person or thing). Then Wa becomes Ha.

Got it?
    That's about as easy as it is to learn Japanese from anime.

Watashi wa ____ desu. "I'm ___" Very versatile phrase.
    Arigato. "Thanks"
    Itashimashite. "You're Welcome" (don't pronounce the last "i")
    "i" is pronounced "ee" and "e" is pronounced "eh".

There's something useful.
    (that and the mods hate Hiragana and Katakana. Only type in Romaji)

*Trots off gleefully* Senpai?

• Sure, let's lump that in there too, if you wanna.: lol:

For whatever I should be sorry for, I guess. Hmm. So for something you're about to do... Got it. [Running inside bunker]

• edited May 2018

"Days Gone Release Date Will Be Before The Last Of Us 2, According To The Creative Director"
    https://segmentnext.com/2018/05/11/days-gone-release-date/

The Last Of Us 2 better come out before the PS5.
    (Unrelated 400 Days screenshot)

• I have a feeling that Death Stranding is going to be the last exclusive for Playstation 4.

"Days Gone Release Date Will Be Before The Last Of Us 2, According To The Creative Director" https://segmentnext.com/2018/05/11/days-gone-release-date/ The Last Of Us 2 better come out before the PS5. (Unrelated 400 Days screenshot)

• What was the whole point of the Playstation Pro? Its not like an ancient console or anything.

I have a feeling that Death Stranding is going to be the last exclusive for Playstation 4.

• I watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) and this movie gave me the feeling that this is the one a lot of zombie games are taking inspiration from. It gave me The Walking Dead and Dead Rising flashbacks.

• Not to mention... Left 4 Dead. Which is so similar, that someone made a campaign mod for the movie.

I watched Dawn of the Dead (2004) and this movie gave me the feeling that this is the one a lot of zombie games are taking inspiration from. It gave me The Walking Dead and Dead Rising flashbacks.

• I can imagine.

Johro posted: »

Not to mention... Left 4 Dead. Which is so similar, that someone made a campaign mod for the movie.

• Universal Studios' 25th Anniversary Jurassic Park panel was very interesting(considering only 3 of the people actually worked on that film). I'm huge fan, whom watches pretty much anything related, and there was a few things I didn't even hear about previously.

Probably not so interesting for casual fans though.

• Fml I have this cybercrime project my college teacher is shoving it down my throat for 1 week only ffs he wants me to make a book ?

• Just ordered a Xbox One X for my parents yesterday (They're more of a gamer than I am now) with Two-day shipping, and it says it will be arriving TODAY. Like SHEESH slow it down! I wasn't expecting this thing till Wednesday. Next thing I know it will come flying through my window at 10 o'clock in the morning.

• Today it was confirmed that FromSoftware's New Game is not Bloodborne 2, it's actually a new Tenchu game.

• I thought that was confirmed a while ago? Or were those just rumours?

Today it was confirmed that FromSoftware's New Game is not Bloodborne 2, it's actually a new Tenchu game.

• How did I not hear about that? You got a link man?

Universal Studios' 25th Anniversary Jurassic Park panel was very interesting(considering only 3 of the people actually worked on that film).

• If it's not too late, I played it and answered the questions. Hope this helps whoever's in charge of it.
    It was actually pretty good for a small psychology game. Empathetic character, fun small story, a Mr. Robot reference... :blush:.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Got 20 minutes and want to play a free adventure game to help someone's psychology research? Just go to https://vphillips.itch.io/psych-p

• Just rumors.

lupinb0y posted: »

I thought that was confirmed a while ago? Or were those just rumours?

• edited May 2018

Opinions on these games? I've been thinking of picking one of them up soon since they are on sale for the next week.

• Rise of the Tomb Raider -20 Yr Celebration (PS4) (20$ 25$ used - website made mistake)
      Played the first of the new reboot, I enjoyed it. I've heard this one is better in terms of tombs and puzzles but the story is a hit or miss. There's some bonus content in this release too so, that might be good.

• Bioshock The Collection (20$)
      Haven't played the Bioshock series. Well, I played a demo of the first one a few years ago, it was good and people love the new Infinite one... Is this a good package? Will I enjoy it?

• Burnout Paradise Remastered (30$)
      I did play the original one on PS3 long ago. I really enjoyed it, but I don't think I made much progress in it, and never owned any of the DLC. Considering this is the complete definitive package it might be worth it, but for 30$ even though I've already played some of it?

• The first two are easily the best ones to pick. I dunno which one though cause I didn't play either of these games.

AChicken posted: »

Opinions on these games? I've been thinking of picking one of them up soon since they are on sale for the next week. * Rise of the Tomb

• Between those three, I would personally pick Bioshock The Collection, considering you're getting 3 games, and my 2nd choice would be Rise of the Tomb Raider.
    Burnout Paradise is an amazing game, however I remember reading the remastered version had some issues that I'm not sure have been fixed entirely yet. If they have though, well... maybe I'd still put it as a last choice mostly because it's the most expensive of the 3, but you can't go wrong with any of them imo.

AChicken posted: »

Opinions on these games? I've been thinking of picking one of them up soon since they are on sale for the next week. * Rise of the Tomb

• Has anyone here watched Isle Of Dogs? I was absolutely mesmerized by this beauty. I'm a huge fan of stop motion animation and Wes Anderson is also good in my book so seeing these both things combined made me really happy. The fact that such creative artwork gets into theaters and there are actually people watching it (at least the half of the seats were taken and almost everyone was an adult) speaks a lot.

• edited May 2018

Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita I think learning Japanese? Will make my gf's parents happy. I just talk to her about it. Arigato. Also I think we might go to Japan this year probably in December.

Quick Japanese lesson: Ha and Wa are two different characters in Hiragana unless it's a particle(you are talking about a person or thing).

• edited May 2018

I accidentally broke the 4th wall while I was in my business class. That’s how you know I’ve lost my mind. I never thought it was possible but I’ve done it. End my suffering.

• Please explain.

Melton23 posted: »

I accidentally broke the 4th wall while I was in my business class. That’s how you know I’ve lost my mind. I never thought it was possible but I’ve done it. End my suffering.

• Solo getting mixed reactions on Rotten Tomatoes and now? It's at 72% lol I said this before and I will say it again just like RedLetterMedia? I predicted it!!! This movie is gonna suck BIGLY!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.