The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• it's not as good as the previous three Star Wars movies in my opinion.

How can it be as good as the single greatest masterpiece of storytelling that was The Last Jedi? I can’t imagine anything in Solo will be as good as porgs or Canto Bight.

lupinb0y posted: »

So I watched Solo today and... It's perfectly fine. Nothing offensive and certainly not bad. But it's not as good as the previous three Star

• Exactly. Thats the bad part about making a good movie, its hard to step it up and make the next one better.

Good to see another fan of the Last Jedi. ;)

J-Master posted: »

it's not as good as the previous three Star Wars movies in my opinion. How can it be as good as the single greatest masterpiece of storytelling that was The Last Jedi? I can’t imagine anything in Solo will be as good as porgs or Canto Bight.

• Hey, long time no talk (we used to talk, right?)

How've you been?

(Spoiler)

• edited May 2018

... I really can't like anything on here can I?

• I need another vacation...where I ultimately don't do anything constructive.

• edited May 2018

You allowed to like things, just here isn't the best place to express that because most people here are dickheads whose tiny minds can't comprehend the fact that other people actually have different thoughts, feelings and opinions than they do.

But hey, I respect your opinion, if that means anything.

Acheive250 posted: »

You allowed to like things, just here isn't the best place to express that because most people here are dickheads whose tiny minds can't com

• Aw yeah this is some good shit right here.

• Fuckin’ hell, m8, now I know the mods hate me

You allowed to like things, just here isn't the best place to express that because most people here are dickheads whose tiny minds can't com

• Jesus, I’ve become so desperate for a girlfriends that I’ve become the very thing I’ve sworn to consistently and constantly roast. What have I become? ?

• I know someone who was banned for a month for sharing account details. Even I’ve been sorta pushing the boundaries lately... ??? does this mean that mods are actually being niiice??? Lol jk, love u guys ❤️?

strwar3 posted: »

Sorry that was my gf typing in there. :P very sorry but her point she is making is that this movie is flopping in China. The video I posted

• AW YEAH THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE.

• It's #2 on the trending list, so it must be damn good!

AW YEAH THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT RIGHT HERE.

• The new Pokemon game announced for Switch looks pretty neat. I was never much of a Pokemon guy myself but still seems like something that the fans will enjoy.

• edited May 2018

It's Pokemon.
    They could make Pokemon Minesweeper and it'll be a top 5 release.

Edit: Just so people know I'm not looking down on them... I did enjoy Mass Effect Andromeda even though it really wasn't a worthy entry in that series. I'm guilty of that same trap.

The new Pokemon game announced for Switch looks pretty neat. I was never much of a Pokemon guy myself but still seems like something that the fans will enjoy.

• you needed that

• Apparently there was already a minesweeper-esque minigame in one of their games.

So yeah I guess they sorta can.

Johro posted: »

It's Pokemon. They could make Pokemon Minesweeper and it'll be a top 5 release. Edit: Just so people know I'm not looking down on them.

• They could just stamp the word Pokemon on an empty cardboard box and I'd probably get it.

Johro posted: »

It's Pokemon. They could make Pokemon Minesweeper and it'll be a top 5 release. Edit: Just so people know I'm not looking down on them.

• edited May 2018

Why the hurry? Love will come to you in its own time. You can't rush it.

Unless what you're desperate for is sex, then there are...ways to get that. But if it's a real, loving relationship you're looking for, you need to be patient. Find the right person. Don't just date someone for the sake of dating someone. That is a huge mistake many people make.

So my advice is: be patient. Seriously. Find something else to occupy your mind. Being creepilly desperate is just gonna scare all the girls off. Just be a genuine, kind, patient guy, and the ladies will notice. ;)

Melton23 posted: »

Jesus, I’ve become so desperate for a girlfriends that I’ve become the very thing I’ve sworn to consistently and constantly roast. What have I become? ?

• Heheheh I’m after both ??? <— which is the closest I could find to an eyebrow wiggle. Srsly tho, by desperate I mean I have online dating a try but I didn’t like it much due to all of the attractive girls being taken and getting bombarded by ppl who don’t have similar interests to me. But yeah, I guess I can be a bit creepy sometimes. My friends used to compare me to Trevor Phillips from gta 5.

Why the hurry? Love will come to you in its own time. You can't rush it. Unless what you're desperate for is sex, then there are...ways t

• It's kinda odd when people compliment or make fun of your name when you had nothing to do with creating it.

• Yeah, my name can be used in some... Interesting sentences.

It's kinda odd when people compliment or make fun of your name when you had nothing to do with creating it.

• You must get past all your needs if you ever have hopes of achieving nirvana.

Heheheh I’m after both ??? <— which is the closest I could find to an eyebrow wiggle. Srsly tho, by desperate I mean I have online dating

• Why the fuck can I only smell tobacco smoke for the bast couple of days?

• Have you been around any of our Hannaford black Boxbags? Our newest shipments have smelt like that. No frickin clue why

Why the fuck can I only smell tobacco smoke for the bast couple of days?

• Lol not that I know of

Have you been around any of our Hannaford black Boxbags? Our newest shipments have smelt like that. No frickin clue why

• have you ever dated before?

Jesus, I’ve become so desperate for a girlfriends that I’ve become the very thing I’ve sworn to consistently and constantly roast. What have I become? ?

• Eeehhhhh. Kinda?

MegaXD posted: »

have you ever dated before?

• why are you so desperate, don't rush it or it will take way more time, enjoy the single life

Eeehhhhh. Kinda?

• edited May 2018

I’ve been patient for 16 years. It’s come to the point where I’m chasing them down and accidentally mowing them down with my quad bike. I’m joking. Or am I? Yeah, but seriously it’s driving me crazy, on second I want one, the other I’m not sure, my friends don’t know anybody and I’m dreadful at introductions. I once introduced myself here to someone once by telling them to go fuck themselves. I mean, yeah, wasn’t a girl and you can imagine the outcome there, but that’s not the point, the point is I am shit. I genuinely wanna go to Vegas and drown all of my sorrows out on some blackjack tables. I love that game so much ?

MegaXD posted: »

why are you so desperate, don't rush it or it will take way more time, enjoy the single life

• Man, it'll happen when it happens.
    I'm 19 and haven't been in a relationship yet. There were barely any to speak of during high school, only 1 or 2 people had outside relationships by 12th grade.

I'm not dying to get in one either. When the time (or person) comes along, I'll try to go with it.
    You've got your eccentricities, sure, but you'll (hopefully) mature over the years, open up, or develop some skill in social relationships. Let people accept you for who you are.

I’ve been patient for 16 years. It’s come to the point where I’m chasing them down and accidentally mowing them down with my quad bike. I’m

• edited May 2018

I low-key wanna go to the Arizona desert and build sand people. No, fuck that I’m stealing a yacht to start a tribe on. The chief of every tribe always has a woman ?

AChicken posted: »

Man, it'll happen when it happens. I'm 19 and haven't been in a relationship yet. There were barely any to speak of during high school, onl

• testing 1 2 3 where are my upvotes?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Original Meme @Poogers555

• Hey, whatever floats your boat Yacht.

I low-key wanna go to the Arizona desert and build sand people. No, fuck that I’m stealing a yacht to start a tribe on. The chief of every tribe always has a woman ?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited May 2018

Two things.

1: The Arizona desert is great. In summer of 2016 I went for a vacation and stayed in Sedona for a few days. Beautiful town, beautiful landscapes. Northern Arizona and the high desert is awesome. I approve.

2: Personally, I would like to buy a seaplane and just drift from place to place. Maybe I'll fly to Bar Harbor or Key West, who knows, all the while adventuring, blasting classic rock, and doing other shenanigans.

• Poogs for supreme overlord when??

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Original Meme @Poogers555

• Poogs has already passed supreme overlord.

He's our God.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Poogs for supreme overlord when??

• Yeah, I’m a massive fan of boats and planes. My dad once considered buying one but figured he was never gonna use it, kinda sad now cos I could’ve tried taken it for a test drive. Also I really wanna travel the world at some point and all 50 US states

Two things. 1: The Arizona desert is great. In summer of 2016 I went for a vacation and stayed in Sedona for a few days. Beautiful town,

• *bloop*
    "Harem route unlocked"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.