The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• yup

AChicken posted: »

Poogs has already passed supreme overlord. He's our God.

• That word.... not joking this time around it genuinely gives me Vietnam flashbacks ?

Johro posted: »

*bloop* "Harem route unlocked"

• Google Play did a video with Ashley Burch where they heavily featured Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy and gave a behind the scenes look at her voicing Nebula.

• Can someone please ban my account until June 29th? I have to focus on my exams and I don't wanna get distracted by this site. This is my final high school year and I don't want anything to slow me down.

Goodbye for now.

• Change your password to something completely random, like type a bunch of letters, copy and paste, and then boom. Dont save it either.
    and good luck man

AronDracula posted: »

Can someone please ban my account until June 29th? I have to focus on my exams and I don't wanna get distracted by this site. This is my final high school year and I don't want anything to slow me down. Goodbye for now.

• Focusing on exams is bullshit. Don’t listen to the regulations, I know ppl who studied hard and failed everything, I did fuck all and I’m doing alright for myself.

Can someone please ban my account until June 29th? I have to focus on my exams and I don't wanna get distracted by this site. This is my final high school year and I don't want anything to slow me down. Goodbye for now.

• No one knows what kind of essay they are going to give me at the exams and I have a lot to learn.

Melton23 posted: »

Focusing on exams is bullshit. Don’t listen to the regulations, I know ppl who studied hard and failed everything, I did fuck all and I’m doing alright for myself.

• me waiting for Telltale to finally give me Rhys socks

Cocoa2736 posted: »

yup

• I’d just go in with what I’ve learned in class. Revision is actually literally overrated in my experience, who thought it was a good idea to use free time for work instead of work time for work ? fucken commies are ruining the world and making it boring, fuck that is what I say.

No one knows what kind of essay they are going to give me at the exams and I have a lot to learn.

• Good luck on your exams, I'm sure you'll do great.

• Sure, you got it. Contact Support if you want it lifted earlier.

• Every time Poptarts brushes off Poogs plea for Rhys Socks:

Poogers555 posted: »

me waiting for Telltale to finally give me Rhys socks

• Too accurate ;(

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Every time Poptarts brushes off Poogs plea for Rhys Socks:

• Fun Fact: I once lit myself on fire at a Gwar show(2004).

• Was it an accident or on purpose?

Fun Fact: I once lit myself on fire at a Gwar show(2004).

• Does one's interests define their character?

• edited June 2018

I sure hope not.

But, I believe that your actions that should speak more about your character rather than what your thoughts are, but that's just my opinion. And either way you look at it, there is downsides to looking at it in only one way. There are some true honest and considerate people out there, but they may feel discouraged to act upon what they think and keep it silent. And if we judge those people on what they have done so far, you may not see the value of their ideas. On the other hand, if you judge some people by their thoughts... they may seem a little out there. But if you don't consider their actions, they may just be some freak to you because you know nothing of their backstory. And taking things out of context can be a little.. confusing.

Judging myself on these two standpoints, I have no fucking clue what it means. But the pieces seem to fit together better when used to observe other people.

Take this however you like

Does one's interests define their character?

• I lit myself on water in a swimming pool

• I'm always lit on air. It can't keep itself off me.

I lit myself on water in a swimming pool

• Fam how u be lit on air? How do I do it?

I'm always lit on air. It can't keep itself off me.

• i feel like playing doctor strange has gotten to benedict's head and now he believes he himself is a superhero.

lupinb0y posted: »

Benedict Cumberbatch jumps out of his Uber to fend off against four guys attacking a food delivery cyclist. Doctor Strange doesn't fuck around.

• Maybe but not directly. Say you're interested in books that feature violent murder scenes. That doesn't say you want to murder someone violently or that you hope to witness a violent murder in real life one day. It just says you're interested in how those stories play out, how other characters react, and maybe the surge of adrenaline. You can still be an upstanding character who disapproves of violent murder.

Does one's interests define their character?

• That's kind of badass.

• Accident. Long hair + Not sober + Lighter.

It's a fun thing to tell people though. Especially since it was at Gwar.

Was it an accident or on purpose?

• I'll just leave this here...

• edited June 2018

At Weird Al/Emo Philips right now. It's going to be pretty awesome in 45 minutes.

It was really awesome. Emo was great(a lot of newer material) and I got some great Al songs like "Nature Trail To Hell", "Dog Eat Dog", and "I Was Only Kidding".

The straight song(he's been doing one classic rock cover song each night) we got was "All Right Now" by Free. It was good.

• So I got now $55 Xbox Credit money today and I am trying to find a good game to play or buy with it? You guys got any games to recommend? I'm looking for a player choice based game like Telltale games and no I'm not looking for a Life Is Strange game or anything like that. Because I don't like LIS.

• The Council

strwar3 posted: »

So I got now $55 Xbox Credit money today and I am trying to find a good game to play or buy with it? You guys got any games to recommend? I'

• Try Alpha Protocol.

So I got now $55 Xbox Credit money today and I am trying to find a good game to play or buy with it? You guys got any games to recommend? I'

• Get God of War, it’s really great . You won’t regret it.....oops

• Was at the Stanley Cup Game 3 between Capitals and Golden Knights last night. Man, it was awesome! I had never been to an NHL game before, but man this crowd was rockin'. Lynda Carter was there, as was Pat Sajak and Kenan Thompson. I missed Sting in the leadup thing unfortunately. Caps won though, so pretty awesome. As was seeing people climbing streetlights and dump trucks afterward.

• edited June 2018

Wait til after the last game... If shit ain't on fire, they're posers.
    This is hockey mother%$#&er!

Was at the Stanley Cup Game 3 between Capitals and Golden Knights last night. Man, it was awesome! I had never been to an NHL game before, b

• Protip for writers!

Hey.
    You know what you should definitely NOT do in your story?
    Well, beside condone antisemitism... But why would you even bring that up?
    Anyway...
    You should definitely NOT give four of six main characters names starting with the same letter.
    I'm reading a book and I have no idea who's whom nor do I remember what happened to which person. It's a trainwreck.

• I was bored in school today so my friend and I got the right idea to set up a Grindr account for one of our other friends and a bit of a prank. He got over 40 replies and 5 dick pics, so yeah, one of the guys we told that we were 12, another one asked us to send a pic so I sent one of the hash brown my friend was eating and captioned it “hope you’re enjoying this. I know I am”. What’s wrong with me? ?

• What’s wrong with me? ?

Nothing, boyo. That hashbrown was some comedy gold... I assume.

I was bored in school today so my friend and I got the right idea to set up a Grindr account for one of our other friends and a bit of a pra

• Ralph Breaks the Internet:Wreck It Ralph 2 Official Trailer well I hope this good but I saw a scene (The Disney Princess scene)where Disney Princesses kinda push a agenda driven discussion. You know SJW one,which I hope this movie doesn't at all. I mean I like to watch z movie and I want your guys thoughts on that and including how excited you guys are for this movie. Me and gf are excited.

• where Disney Princesses kinda push a agenda driven discussion. You know SJW one,which I hope this movie doesn't at all.

Other mods and I have lately noticed that a lot of your (off topic) posts seem to somehow sneak in jabs at "SJW" agendas. Taking into consideration the "no politics/controversial discussions" guideline, it's probably for the better to avoid poking the beehive like that. We'd prefer you focus on discussing the topic instead of trying to turn it into something about "SJW"s please. Thanks.

Ralph Breaks the Internet:Wreck It Ralph 2 Official Trailer well I hope this good but I saw a scene (The Disney Princess scene)where Disney

Sign in to comment in this discussion.