The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So I like to talk about video games romance both LGBT and Straight. I think the only time I started a lesbian romance was with Mass Effect 1 where I romanced Liara and after that I was ME 2 and that's when I started a Straight romance with Garrus with Femshep. The only romance so far I have never ever stop loving the most was Tali romance in both ME 2 and continuing the romance in ME 3. I love that romance the most. And I think I try Dragon Age 2 lesbian romance in the entire game with Merrill and FemHawke.

I hope some future game will have something that I like in the future. So far. ME Andromeda was a let down and waste of my money putting towards it. What LGBT or Straight romance you guys like the most?

• edited June 2018

I was on a trip just a week ago that went up the east coast and around New England. Don't know anything about Broadway, but while we were in New York, I had the most fun visiting the Museum of Natural History and Ellis Island. Central Park and the Statue of Liberty were alright. Times Square was a see and leave kind of place. We camped at Floyd Bennett Field, south of Brooklyn, and took the ferry to Wall Street in Manhattan. We walked and took the metro to get places.

Besides seeing some syringes lying around and a few people who were drugged-out, Boston was nice, though we didn't do much there beside take a guided walking tour of the Freedom Trail. We liked our tour guide, who was in the persona of Dr. Samuel Prescott and really funny.

ATTENTION! Any people from NYC here? I just need to know how hard it is to get to a Broadway show. I looked at their website and it seems as

• edited June 2018

Damn. It looks great! So stylish...

I'm really excited.

lupinb0y posted: »

New Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse trailer is out. It looks goddamn amazing! Spectacular even! I cannot wait for this movie!

• I was going to give you a cookie... But I got hungry.

Resident Evil 7. NOW WHERE'S MY COOKIE?!

• edited June 2018

Tali is always #1
    Leliana from DAO was good too(pleasant surprise to get mentioned in DAI).

strwar3 posted: »

So I like to talk about video games romance both LGBT and Straight. I think the only time I started a lesbian romance was with Mass Effect 1

• the animation definitely is Sensational. yeah this is definitely shaping up to be the Ultimate portrayal of miles morales. definitely looks far Superior to anything Disney XD is working on. i just hope the film doesn't get caught in a Web Of messy plots. but as it looks right now it has Unlimited potential!

New Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse trailer is out. It looks goddamn amazing! Spectacular even! I cannot wait for this movie!

• THESE ARE ALL OF MY MOST FAVORITE COLORS ! I desperately seek attention, and have too much time on my hands. Im sorry.

• These colors are gonna break my face balls 0-0

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

THESE ARE ALL OF MY MOST FAVORITE COLORS ! I desperately seek attention, and have too much time on my hands. Im sorry.

• This is my favourite colour.

THESE ARE ALL OF MY MOST FAVORITE COLORS ! I desperately seek attention, and have too much time on my hands. Im sorry.

• edited June 2018

break my face balls

Probably the best thing I've ever seen.

• I like those colours

• No purple. Can't take seriously.

• I was actually whether the tickets are affordable or not, but still thanks for the tip. I already decided to travel round on th metro because I heard taxis are ridiculously expensive there.

Melton23 posted: »

I know a guy from New York and he tells me that it’s a pain in the ass to get just about anywhere in the city, too much traffic and stuff. T

• Thanks! Now I definitely know what to see in the center. So if Boston's not that interesting, I'd rather take up a whole day in a Six Flags park lol, I'm a big fan of rollercoasters.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I was on a trip just a week ago that went up the east coast and around New England. Don't know anything about Broadway, but while we were in

• It's Astonishing really. You can already tell that it's gonna be something All-New All Different! I can't wait to see these new Untold Tales of our favourite Webspinners; Peter and Miles.

the animation definitely is Sensational. yeah this is definitely shaping up to be the Ultimate portrayal of miles morales. definitely looks

• 5 days until the Nintendo E3 Direct - and more importantly to what's relevant to me - 5 DAYS UNTIL SMASH BROS SWITCH NEWS! HYPE!!

• edited June 2018

Why do ppl taste like tuna? Not that I’d know! I just heard it somewhere.

• Row, row, row your boat
    Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
    Life is but a dream.

Row, row, row your boat,
    Gently down the stream.
    If you see a crocodile,
    Don't forget to scream.

• Depends whe.... I heard human flesh tastes more like pork.

• edited June 2018

-Mentions pork on the Telltale forums.
    -MCSM Community cries out in agony.

Muhahaha ?

• I'd make a Reuben sandwich joke, but that really is a disgusting sandwich to begin with.

AChicken posted: »

-Mentions pork on the Telltale forums. -MCSM Community cries out in agony. Muhahaha ?

• ~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~

°I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• edited June 2018

Not trying to give Telltale ideas or anything but I found this image someone made and I wanted to share it here (In relation to the new Miles Morales/Spider-Man flick), also shouldn't it say 'Peter will remember that'?. Artist/OP unknown.

• I'm adding this to my collection!

Holiday!
    Cocoa2736 posted: »

~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~ °I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• Watching Stanley Cup, and they were playing "Busy Earnin'" in the Vegas stadium. Took me a little bit to register what it was, but it was good to bring back some TFTB memories.

• edited June 2018

Thought I heard it.
    Go Washington!
    (I'm a fan of neither team)

Edit: That post had great timing. One second later, they scored.

Watching Stanley Cup, and they were playing "Busy Earnin'" in the Vegas stadium. Took me a little bit to register what it was, but it was good to bring back some TFTB memories.

• ???????
    Also ima leave this here for you non-believers

Cocoa2736 posted: »

~Hey I just want to say I hope you're all having a great day!~ °I'll stop with the colors now I promise°

• Well, a certain place on a woman tends to smell like fish...

• That's definitely not true!

Acheive250 posted: »

Well, a certain place on a woman tends to smell like fish...

• Ok I just pre-ordered The Walking Dead Final Season and now I can get Shadow Of War now(which today new deals for games is on Xbox)I will get today and it only costs $25 which is good for me.

• I thought Anthony Bourdain had perfect life. Travelling, eating and drinking is cool.

• edited June 2018

So we got 4 animated movie trailers this week. That's odd.

Could it be everyone wants their trailers showing in front of Incredibles 2 next week?

• edited June 2018

Holy shit. When I saw the news that The Walking Dead: Final Season would only have four episodes my mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the fact that TWD: Final Season only has four episodes. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck are there only four episodes? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe that Telltale is this corrupt. I want a game I can believe in. I want the Final Season to have FIVE episodes. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought it was going to have the usual number of episodes???? This is so fucked.

/s

• It might be a good idea to apologize to your mum while you calm yourself down.

Holy shit. When I saw the news that The Walking Dead: Final Season would only have four episodes my mom came into my room to bring me a plat

• After binge-watching Dead Meat's Saw kill series, I've had a weird dream about a Saw film.

From what I remembered, all of the victims weren't terrible people that deserved to be punished, as per the norm for a Saw film (though there are exceptions). They were all captured and put through these traps for all the wrong reasons, either for being too 'weird' or 'disturbed', committing 'selfish' deeds that ultimately hurts no-one, and for other petty reasons.

The Jigsaw masterminds were needlessly cruel and sadistic even by Saw standards, and they even completely missed the point of the philosophy that the original Jigsaw had when torturing his victims, and even his ideology was flawed.

In this particular film, everyone behaved like how real people would act in a Saw film, and were surprisingly cooperative and supportive to each other. No one died either, even though the traps were just as deadly as they were in the films, though they didn't all get out unscathed.

It was almost like a combination of a Black Mirror and Saw episode. I'd honestly watch it if such a film existed.

• /s = Sarcasm.

iz a joke

RichWalk23 posted: »

It might be a good idea to apologize to your mum while you calm yourself down.

• Well, now I know everything.

AChicken posted: »

/s = Sarcasm. iz a joke

• It's also a semi-common copypasta :P

RichWalk23 posted: »

Well, now I know everything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.