What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited June 2018

Fun Fact:

It's Raining Men... You know... THAT song...

Was co-written by Paul Shaffer... The bandleader from David Letterman.

• edited June 2018

Why Can't I? - Liz Phair

• So,i already posted this on another thread but..

Chill Bro !

• Tyler Breeze Theme

• Just released. Female hard rock lead singer. Not perfect, but shows a lot of promise! I'll need to check the rest of their album when it comes out.

Beyond the Black - Heart of the Hurricane

• edited June 2018

Daft Punk - Discovery [Album]

This is from the official(?) Daft Punk Youtube Channel. Their "full-length video" of the whole album all-in-one is very compressed, so the sound sucks. I'm giving you a playlist instead. Enjoy!

• edited June 2018

The video below is the first track of that playlist, but the list can't embed to this site.

Funny, because only a few months ago I had a hard time embedding music without the playlist.

Found it! If you go to the share link below the video, it will give you a link that will embed the entire playlist.

or just change the first & in the url to a ? and it works fine.
    You can even choose which video you want it to start with depending on which video you're currently on.

Edit: forget what I said about the share button! The new youtube layout makes it link not show it's playlist. Just do what I said after and it should work. I've been using Tampermonkey to have me keep the old layout

AChicken posted: »

Daft Punk - Discovery [Album] This is from the official(?) Daft Punk Youtube Channel. Their "full-length video" of the whole album all-in-one is very compressed, so the sound sucks. I'm giving you a playlist instead. Enjoy!

• Sharp Dressed Man

• Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

• Elmo's Death Metal Song.

• Intergalactic, planetary
    Planetary, intergalactic
    Intergalactic, planetary
    Planetary, intergalactic
    Intergalactic, planetary
    Planetary, intergalactic
    Intergalactic, planetary
    Planetary, intergalactic

• Goodbye Slayer. I'll miss you.

• My Nemesis - Five Finger Death Punch

• edited June 2018

No. The irony of my avatar, while posting Slayer songs, is not lost on me.
    (bonus points if you know it... Not that it can be discussed)

Edit: Changed to this song as it is the last Slayer song written by Jeff R.I.P.(Even though he came off as a real POS as a person to me, he was a great writer)

• An instrumental of this would be great. I like the "Intergalactic, planetary".

Intergalactic, planetary Planetary, intergalactic Intergalactic, planetary Planetary, intergalactic Intergalactic, planetary Planetary, intergalactic Intergalactic, planetary Planetary, intergalactic

• edited June 2018

Life's Too Short - The Qemists

Better Not - Louis The Child, ft. Wafia

[Oh yeah... ever since I discovered the group, I've seen this increasing amount of new memes featuring this song below. Really weird how it only started happening/became noticeable after I had discovered it.]
    Flamingo - Kero Kero Bonito

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

That's crazy because I was listening to flamingo a while ago. Have you heard Face to Face by Daft Punk?

Life's Too Short - The Qemists Better Not - Louis The Child, ft. Wafia [Oh yeah... ever since I discovered the group, I've seen th

• edited June 2018

[EDIT: Originally, they had Daft Punk abbreviated to DP.]

DP = Daft Punk? Yes.

DP = something else, then I have no idea what you're talking about.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

That's crazy because I was listening to flamingo a while ago. Have you heard Face to Face by Daft Punk?

• Changed it just now, it works!

Thank you.

The video below is the first track of that playlist, but the list can't embed to this site. Funny, because only a few months ago I h

• I love this song so much!

Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

• Illusion - VNV Nation

• edited June 2018

? I'm starting to hate that I relate every song I hear to a TWD standpoint.

But this song has a soothing sound to it ?
    Brain stop. You're gonna make me cry.

Illusion - VNV Nation

• September Mourning is an interesting project. Depending on your point of view, you could either consider it a comic with a soundtrack, or music with a comic tie-in.

September Mourning is a female half-human half-reaper hybrid. Reaper as in the kind who comes to take your soul when you die. She didn't ask for this, but that's how life goes. Or how death goes. Whatever. One of the things she does differently is take the souls of those who are innocent and didn't deserve to die, and saves them for a more important purpose. Most of the other reapers, who look more like what you think they do, don't approve of this.

Here's how the music/comic tie-in works. Read this.

And then listen to this.

They also have harder songs. This is a good one.

They just announced a graphic novel coming out this January that will include the first four parts (I left out a lot of story details), plus some new music. I look forward to it!

• My Favorite Song from Mike Shinoda's Post-Traumatic LP.

• "Live and Let Die" by Guns N' Roses

I think I like their version better than Paul McCartney's, actually...

• The most perfect song there is

• Classic 80s rock song with a nice symphonic quality
    Savatage - Gutter Ballet

• Speaking of which...
    Tribute to guitar journeyman and former Savatage guitarist, Al Pitrelli(and solos):

• Just listening to some sweet tunes at work.

• "Wake Me Up" - Avicii

Rest in peace, Avicii.

• Until The Ribbon Breaks

• Hate Me - Blue October

• A futurama intro remix created live in this guys room.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Heard this at Sony's E3 party in their Last of Us set. Super good.

• Hard times

• edited June 2018

Ready Let's Go - Boards of Canada

hello sexy pants - bill wurtz

• A Sound Of Thunder's new album

• I should stop listening to Japanese music at some point lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.