The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oops, sorry. I don't know why I thought it'd be a good idea to ask that... Sometimes things that make sense in my head don't apply in the real world... ?

Johro posted: »

Thank you for bringing it up. So, four of my other friends have had weddings during our relationship. Weddings that either I wasn't invite

• Woah...

...and here I was thinking you were a teenager...

WarpSpeed posted: »

And... if you don't mind me asking... how old are you I never come out and say it, only give hints. Here's today's hint. The anniv

• edited June 2018

Got me a job at Wal-Mart. It's...okay, I guess. First day wasn't too bad. Sat in a room and watched videos where some Australian guy (the CEO) and a black guy (just some black guy) explained to me how and why Wal-Mart cares for their associates (not employees, damn it). Also had to watch a "How to" video on using box-cutters which I thought was funny. Safety and all that. We've got pop machines for only 50 cents, and that made me far more excited than it should've.

After doing essentially nothing for six hours they gave us busy work. I stocked shit. So much mayonaise. Too much A1 steak sauce and jelly. I sent almost everyone to the guy I was working with because I didn't know where anything was, but I did go on a quest to find some Sam's Cola because some old guy really wanted it. Gotta go back today. I think they're gonna make us do the Wal-Mart cheer. I don't wanna.

• The fruits of your labor might make it worth something

Got me a job at Wal-Mart. It's...okay, I guess. First day wasn't too bad. Sat in a room and watched videos where some Australian guy (the CE

• You’re over 50 years old?! ?

WarpSpeed posted: »

And... if you don't mind me asking... how old are you I never come out and say it, only give hints. Here's today's hint. The anniv

Melton23 posted: »

You’re over 50 years old?! ?

• I'm going to see it in the cinema in a couple hours so this comment is.. worrisome.

J-Master posted: »

So...Incredibles 2 was disappointing.

• OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
    GUESS WHO JUST GOT HER TICKET TO MEAN GIRLS NEXT SATURDAY!!!
    CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL SEE MY QUEEN BARRETT OMG OMG

Anyway, New York is an awesome city. Like, Times Square overwhelmed me with emotions - I've never felt so tiny in my whole life. And the view from Rockefeller Center is just fantastic.

• New York is an awesome city

NYC is overrated.

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GUESS WHO JUST GOT HER TICKET TO MEAN GIRLS NEXT SATURDAY!!! CAN'T BELIEVE I'LL SEE MY QUEEN BARRETT OMG OMG Anyway, Ne

• Don't judge, I'm 16 years old and I'm just having fun. Of course, it's sooo far from Paris or Venice and barely holds any cultural value but I'm okay with that. Visiting NYC was my dream and I'm happy with fulfilling it.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

New York is an awesome city NYC is overrated.

• not judging you at all :D Have fun

Don't judge, I'm 16 years old and I'm just having fun. Of course, it's sooo far from Paris or Venice and barely holds any cultural value but I'm okay with that. Visiting NYC was my dream and I'm happy with fulfilling it.

• Thanks. Also, I'm a sucker for musicals so I'd literally sell my kidney to get on Broadway. Didn't have to do it though. Life is beautiful.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

not judging you at all Have fun

• Well.. Chris Hardwick is big trouble now!!

• Unfriended:Dark Web Trailer 1 coming in July 20th okay two things here. 1.these people don't even know how the Dark Web works or even the Deep Web for the matter of fact. 2.if I remember Jake Paul is in this movie? Really Jake Paul!?!? God I hate him soooooo much! Looking forward to this movie but still wondering if it will good.

• So... what did Chris Hardwick do?

strwar3 posted: »

Well.. Chris Hardwick is big trouble now!!

• I dare not say

AChicken posted: »

So... what did Chris Hardwick do?

• edited June 2018

Just looked it up, apparently he was being a total ass to and abusing his ex wife while they were married.

This was the article I read

And here is the Ex's original essay

So... what did Chris Hardwick do?

• In other news, my life has just changed forever. Did you know that Christian Serratos, the actress who plays Rosita in the Walking Dead, played Suzie Crabgrass! in Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide? I can't believe it! Never occurred to me.

On a side note, gosh I miss that show. So stupidly funny.

• I was surprised when I first learned about it as well, I couldn't believe it either. That was a great show, like you said, it was stupidly funny.

In other news, my life has just changed forever. Did you know that Christian Serratos, the actress who plays Rosita in the Walking Dead, pla

• You remember Cowboy Cookie? Classic.

Also, if Ned had a device to see how Suzie would turn out in like 15 years, I'd think he go even more nuts than he was in the actual show. Argh, I wish we got to see the high school version of it.

I was surprised when I first learned about it as well, I couldn't believe it either. That was a great show, like you said, it was stupidly funny.

• Don’t expect it to be as well written or as smart as the original.

I'm going to see it in the cinema in a couple hours so this comment is.. worrisome.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2018

An interesting panel from the creator of The Stanley Parable/The Beginner's Guide:

• ugh. that's horrifying to read.
    wtf hardwick.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just looked it up, apparently he was being a total ass to and abusing his ex wife while they were married. This was the article I read And here is the Ex's original essay

• Well if there ever is a sequel to Tales from the Borderlands, you can probably count Vaughn out of the game then.

ugh. that's horrifying to read. wtf hardwick.

• End of 10th grade yesterday, Junior year here I come.

• Right.

...Shit.

lupinb0y posted: »

Well if there ever is a sequel to Tales from the Borderlands, you can probably count Vaughn out of the game then.

• Linear aerospike rocket engine

Regular bell shaped rocket engine

• edited June 2018

when people say shit like "i was born in the wrong generation" or "music from (70s/80s/90s/etc) were better than this generation's music" i feel like those people have only listened to the mainstream radio and nothing else and don't realize the massive amount of god tier and wonderful music that came out in the past 8 years alone. gorillaz alone is single-handedly better than 70% of classic rock bands.

idk i get kinda frustrated seeing people act like music is dead now just because justin bieber made a shitty song in 2010 because it completely disregards the love and passion that went into albums like DAMN, Plastic Beach, Awaken, my Love! and Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die.

shitting on all modern music because the shape of you comes on the radio every hour is honestly kind of a childish and ridiculous reaction from people who claim to so heavily be into more mature music from previous generations.

EDIT: also just as a side note i also wish people would stop saying older movies were better. you had like 3 good directors and the rest were average or trash. a lot modern movies are objectively fucking fantastic with directors on the same level or better than the 3 directors who made revolutionary shit from the 60s to 90s. just because there are 5 transformers movies doesn't mean you get to discredit filmmakers like adam rosner, ralph sepe, matt reeves and david robert mitchell.

• Eh, I’d say most of the Gortys crew’s stories are done away. I don’t really want a sequel to potentially drag them under the bus.

Right. ...Shit.

• Nah, I was serious. I was hoping someone would ask. It's funny... For everyone but those 3 couples anyway. Well, and me I guess. They are my friends and it sucks.

Oops, sorry. I don't know why I thought it'd be a good idea to ask that... Sometimes things that make sense in my head don't apply in the real world... ?

• KSI VS Logan Paul Press Conference I hope KSI kicks the living crap out of Logan Paul!!! Go KSI!!!!

• Students of the forums - How are you doing with the end of school?

Curious to see how my fellow scholars of the forums are doing with summer starting soon. (Or already started if you're lucky)

What are y'all doing over the summer? How'd the last day?

• I'm currently geeking out over Smash Bros Ultimate analysis videos on YouTube, getting a consensus of what the gameplay/character changes are like as well as non-directly announced content reveals. This game looks crazy packed with content, on top of it being finely polished too. Sakurai is one of the rare game developers that can deliver a game with quality and quantity to spare.

• you do realize KSI cheats the system just as bad as logan paul and has also done innumerable stupid shit almost on his level. yes logan laughed at a corpse on camera but rooting for KSI is just as shit lmao

strwar3 posted: »

KSI VS Logan Paul Press Conference I hope KSI kicks the living crap out of Logan Paul!!! Go KSI!!!!

• edited June 2018

Tbf ksi has a bandana so he’s cool. Besides he isn’t a bigger head ass than Jake or Logan so routing for him is completely normal. At least he doesn’t laugh at dead bodies, exploit his viewers, force merch down everyone’s throats, even when visiting his friend who’s dog just died. So yeah.

you do realize KSI cheats the system just as bad as logan paul and has also done innumerable stupid shit almost on his level. yes logan laughed at a corpse on camera but rooting for KSI is just as shit lmao

• I watched Incredibles 2 today and I thought it was really good! Though not better than the original.

Jack Jack was adorable, hilarious and definitely stole the show. Violet was also really good in it as well with her having a few great scenes, one in particular that was very funny. There are also a ton of action sequences with Elastigirl which has Pixar really taking advantage of her powers. The villain, while being weaker than Syndrome in terms of character development, was also pretty good. Decent reasons behind why they do what they do. I was surprised that they actually put in some light cursing (nothing major aside from one or two that were cut off, but surprising nonetheless) which I actually thought was pretty neat of them to include. They also don't really rely too much on nostalgia which is good. It does get a bit dull at times but then Jack Jack comes on screen and everything's cool again.

But fuck all that, that short film, Bao, they put at the start was amazing. Really cute, heartwarming and sad and it made actually well up a bit. Loved everything about it.

• I saw Incredibles 2 yesterday too. I do realize that it’s probably less smart and well-written that the first one and the villain is weaker than Syndrome... but that didn’t stop me from enjoying every single second. That was, like, two hours of pure joy. When the title cane up and everyone clapped, I nearly cried. Can’t remember the last time I’ve had such a big wave of emotions crush on me in the cinema. No regrets.

• Also Jake Paul and Logan Paul both have been Anti-Asian in the past and still are,today. My gf is Asian I guess they might have a problem with that too,right? I think Logan Paul deserves to get his ass kicked in a way I look forward to this fight!

Melton23 posted: »

Tbf ksi has a bandana so he’s cool. Besides he isn’t a bigger head ass than Jake or Logan so routing for him is completely normal. At least

• My business studies teacher caught me threatening a seagull. That seagull is messing with the wrong person ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.