The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2018

i mean he does exploit his viewers and force merch down people's throats all the time but yea he definitely doesn't laugh at dead bodies or make a mockery out of people's suffering so i'll give you that. just saying he doesn't really get brownie points just because he isn't as bad as the super dickhead brothers

EDIT: also just to clarify, it's not just KSI, a LOOOOT of people exploit viewers. it's like commonplace on youtube. i'm just saying he still does it like many others. definitely not to the degree jake and logan have though. that fucking "diss track" jake made where he brought a dying girl into his argument was sickening.

Melton23 posted: »

Tbf ksi has a bandana so he’s cool. Besides he isn’t a bigger head ass than Jake or Logan so routing for him is completely normal. At least

• Incredibles 2 plot hole:

He should've put the superhero phone lines inside the safe room.

• Theory/Explanation

He wanted to show them off. In the movie they said that he showed everyone he could, but he's not going to show off a safe room because that defeats the purpose.

Incredibles 2 plot hole: (Spoiler)

• Didn't think this was worth making a thread over but this era of gaming makes me really want to make me put down my controller for the next 10 years. Every gaming company from small to large is trying to create a battle royale type game like Fortnite and PUBG instead of making an actual quality game. There are others who like milking a product they've put out for years and hiding behind paywalls and scheming to make a buck (GTA Online) or selling a collector's edition without the game in it. Mainly I'm frustrated that the majority of companies today no longer care about creating a fun and unique experience in the slightest. This minimum time and effort, Maximum profit mentality just needs to die.

• You see gamers, this is what happens when games aren't respected as an art form. If games are nothing more than a pointless mirage of flashing images why not milk that sucker dry, amirite?

Clemenem posted: »

Didn't think this was worth making a thread over but this era of gaming makes me really want to make me put down my controller for the next

• Anyone play EVE Online? I've been reading about it on TVTropes and it seems quite fun and interesting. I'm considering trying it out. Those huge battle seem amazing.

• Huzzah! I finally hit 10,000 likes on my profile! Cheers everyone!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Well done :)

RichWalk23 posted: »

Huzzah! I finally hit 10,000 likes on my profile! Cheers everyone!

• Classic Simpsons moment.

And it's something my own dad would do too.

OzzyUK posted: »

Well done

• Is Hanzo supposed to be a villain of some sort?

• I think Telltale might do a another game release soon. Perhaps a Minecraft Story Mode Season 3? I think it will happen cause a couple of weeks ago I got a update for Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 and I think they might do it soon.

I don't think we are getting just one game of Telltale this year. I want Batman Season 3 soon and I want it badly!

• edited June 2018

I’ve just watched the latest episode of Westworld and I think I’m a little dead inside can someone help me please

internally screaming

• Ah, I see the crazy people are now jumping on The Incredibles for being "a SJW" movie."

• Somewhere, an Indie developer just got their wings.

Clemenem posted: »

Didn't think this was worth making a thread over but this era of gaming makes me really want to make me put down my controller for the next

• An excellent counterargument.

Hmmm... why not have more than one set of superhero phone lines?

lupinb0y posted: »

Theory/Explanation (Spoiler)

• Anything which has a gay person or a woman in it is an SJW movie which is pushing an agenda and forcing diversity. Down with the women and homos.

Ah, I see the crazy people are now jumping on The Incredibles for being "a SJW" movie."

• edited June 2018

If I'm remembering correctly, not much time had passed between the reveal of the phones and the banning of superheroes so they probably didn't have that much time to set it all up. Plus he had put all his trust on the phones actually working so he probably didn't think of setting up more of them. Also we would have no movie :P

An excellent counterargument. (Spoiler)

• I’m so tired of this bullshit, people nowadays see a woman being the protagonist? _SJW PROPAGANDA. _LGTB character? SJW PROPAGANDA! STOP PUSHING GAY AGENDA DOWN OUR THROATS.
    Can’t you enjoy the movie/game/whatever without bringing political controversy into this?

Ah, I see the crazy people are now jumping on The Incredibles for being "a SJW" movie."

• This was exactly my response with how certain individuals had reacted to The Last of Us Part II trailers.

A female protagonist nowadays is just asking for trouble. Someone out there will always find something about her to complain about, no matter how offensive or inoffensive they are.

MegaXD posted: »

I’m so tired of this bullshit, people nowadays see a woman being the protagonist? _SJW PROPAGANDA. _LGTB character? SJW PROPAGANDA! STOP PU

• edited June 2018

So for the second year in a row, a deer has given birth and is currently raising it's two fawns right in my backyard. Today, the fawns decided to go exploring.

• edited June 2018

Awwwww-- wait, your backyard looks like a frikkin millionaire's backyard. Woah...

So for the second year in a row, a deer has given birth and is currently raising it's two fawns right in my backyard. Today, the fawns decided to go exploring.

• your backyard looks like a frikkin millionaire's backyard.

It's big, which makes it a pain in the ass to mow, but my family is not millionaire's. I'll tell you what makes it even harder to mow...having a family of deer living in it.

Acheive250 posted: »

Awwwww-- wait, your backyard looks like a frikkin millionaire's backyard. Woah...

• That's beautiful. :)

• Gods among men

• Why? is it?

• Those are just ppl trolling and trying to get reaction from you. Lol sometimes you have to play along with them. I sometimes troll too,but I don't have a problem with LGBT ppl in animated movies or TV shows or even a woman leading in a movie.

I mean I think it started with Ghostbusters 2016 and ever since that? Ppl are getting mad and saying it is the same thing happening everywhere in movies and TV shows. They keep saying "SJW" "SJW Propaganda" and "Pushing LGBT Propaganda into my kid's brains"

They do a good job of getting ppl mad or causing headaches. I just ignore it lol

MegaXD posted: »

I’m so tired of this bullshit, people nowadays see a woman being the protagonist? _SJW PROPAGANDA. _LGTB character? SJW PROPAGANDA! STOP PU

• I try to joke about it and ignore the comments too... but sometimes it pisses me off that people can be like this. I'm honestly tired. Especially after witnessing live the reaction of some people about the new TLOU 2 gameplay trailer in the comment section.

strwar3 posted: »

Those are just ppl trolling and trying to get reaction from you. Lol sometimes you have to play along with them. I sometimes troll too,but I

• Some people are mad that Elastigirl got a bigger role in the sequel. That's pretty much it.

Why? is it?

• edited June 2018

Steam has added the ability to see how much money you've spent in total on your Steam account.

I looked at mine.

I shouldn't have looked at mine.

• I’m legit not even surprised. You remind a lot of my grandmother in personality.

WarpSpeed posted: »

And... if you don't mind me asking... how old are you I never come out and say it, only give hints. Here's today's hint. The anniv

• So I got accepted into a program at my school that allows me to skip most of my senior year and immediately start college. I start in January, and am looking to major in Animal Science. I passed my placement test with flying colors, so I don’t have to take Developmental Math.

YEET

• I am very curious but very scared to look at mine.

Ah what the heck. Where is the feature at?

Steam has added the ability to see how much money you've spent in total on your Steam account. I looked at mine. I shouldn't have looked at mine.

• If anyone’s wondering about my new avatar, that should appear soon, my teacher called me a communist so I decided to accept reality and show my new found lifestyle.

• Lol I accept myself of who I am,but I wonder if I could share what i am.

Melton23 posted: »

If anyone’s wondering about my new avatar, that should appear soon, my teacher called me a communist so I decided to accept reality and show my new found lifestyle.

• Welcome to my new share who you are society, brother sister uncle aunty

Lol I accept myself of who I am,but I wonder if I could share what i am.

• edited June 2018

On top of Steam click Help then Steam Support, My Account, Data Related to Your Steam Account, and then External Funds Used.

Then stare in horror at the amount of money you've spent.

I am very curious but very scared to look at mine. Ah what the heck. Where is the feature at?

• Holy shit... I'm ashamed...

I haven't spent anything. The three games I have I got for free.

On top of Steam click Help then Steam Support, My Account, Data Related to Your Steam Account, and then External Funds Used. Then stare in horror at the amount of money you've spent.

Acheive250 posted: »

Holy shit... I'm ashamed... (Spoiler)

• Huh. I'll try it out later. (I don't think it tracks value of external purchases like Humble Bundle right? Because I've spent a lot on that and that's what increased the size of my library.)

Also, weird surveillance moment:
    The instant I read your comment about how it works, the News app on my phone informed me about "See how much you spent on Steam with this one simple trick".

:fearful:

On top of Steam click Help then Steam Support, My Account, Data Related to Your Steam Account, and then External Funds Used. Then stare in horror at the amount of money you've spent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.