The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I was expecting to have spent thousands of dollars but it didn't even break the $500 mark, and I've had the account for quite a while now. I guess that's because I only use Steam to purchase PC exclusive indies, ancient classics and to take advantage of the fantastic steam sales lol

lupinb0y posted: »

On top of Steam click Help then Steam Support, My Account, Data Related to Your Steam Account, and then External Funds Used. Then stare in horror at the amount of money you've spent.

• I don't think it tracks value of external purchases like Humble Bundle right?

Yeah it doesn't include Humble Bundle purchases or any games activated via key. Only purchases made on Steam.

The instant I read your comment about how it works, the News app on my phone informed me about "See how much you spent on Steam with this one simple trick".

That's some spooky ass shit right there.

AChicken posted: »

Huh. I'll try it out later. (I don't think it tracks value of external purchases like Humble Bundle right? Because I've spent a lot on that

• You know, I didn't what the trailer itself, but I did see The Side of Salt guy's video where he briefly commented on that. :lol:

RichWalk23 posted: »

This was exactly my response with how certain individuals had reacted to The Last of Us Part II trailers. A female protagonist nowadays i

• I decided to accept reality and show my new found lifestyle.

Melton23 posted: »

If anyone’s wondering about my new avatar, that should appear soon, my teacher called me a communist so I decided to accept reality and show my new found lifestyle.

• edited June 2018

I’m famous now. Skybound featured some clips of my reaction to The Final Season teaser in their montage of reactions video. I first show up at 1:33.

• ... Which one are you if you don't mind me asking :p

I’m famous now. Skybound featured some clips of my reaction to The Final Season teaser in their montage of reactions video. I first show up at 1:33.

• edited June 2018

Rest in Peace, Koko the gorilla. You were a cool subject for an assignment that one time two years ago. Hopefully you're reunited with your cat All Ball.

• edited June 2018

I’m the one with the weird looking goatee, the American flag hanging on the ceiling, the Big Gov Sucks poster over my shoulder, and the giant Metallica poster right behind me. I’m featured a few times, but skip to 1:33 for the first time.

lupinb0y posted: »

... Which one are you if you don't mind me asking

• I just woke up this morning after walking around Disney for 14 hours straight.

I don't think that was good for my health... I was so tired in the car on the way back last night I was delirious.

• How was it? Sounds like you had fun if you stayed for 14 hours.

I just woke up this morning after walking around Disney for 14 hours straight. I don't think that was good for my health... I was so tired in the car on the way back last night I was delirious.

• How do you walk around Disney? Unless you're talking about Disney World?

I just woke up this morning after walking around Disney for 14 hours straight. I don't think that was good for my health... I was so tired in the car on the way back last night I was delirious.

• Congrats!! ???????

• Hehe cool.

Interesting how they're showing off all the "She better not die! Mm mmmf, no way!"
    And hey they even included your "I know it, she's gonna fuckin' die..." line!
    ...Shit you better not be right.

• It feels good to conquer a fear and gain a little bit of your sanity back in the process. It feels good :’)

• Well that guy clearly got bitten a few times.

• edited June 2018

Hearing about this makes me sad. R.I.P Koko. If you don’t know who Koko the gorilla was I’d advise you to read up her amazing sorry. She had been an orphan at a early age and was adopted to later become one of the first gorilla’s to learn sign language. To raise awareness for gorilla wildlife welfare, multiple celebrities have tried to interact with Koko, one of the most famous being the one with Robin Williams. Koko also reacted to the news shortly after Williams died and it was heartbreaking.

Hearing about this makes me sad. R.I.P Koko. If you don’t know who Koko the gorilla was I’d advise you to read up her amazing sorry. She had

• Yakuza Zero is such a wonderful game.

• edited June 2018

So, the university I'm going to has been on strike for 3+ months. Finally, some of the striking unit gave in and accepted the ratification vote and the deal. Many of my Professors are luckily a part of that unit.
    They've now begun to plan out some remediation for returning to class, and specific dates.
    I've already completed the 70% of work for 2 of the 3 remaining classes I have left -- the profs were nice enough to provide us with some work a few weeks ago to help up our percentage. This means I can (and I have already) request assessed grades for those courses to get my credit (hopefully, if my grades are at a good score -- hint: they are i think) and be done with this.

I'm almost done with my Theatre courses (they just have yet to send me my assessed grades) and the one that's left is Philosophy. Why'd I choose that? I don't know, but it sounded cool and my campus is small so I don't have a ton of fun choices.
    The Philosophy prof just sent us the plan to get back in class and the final assignment we have to write. Good, now I can get on with my life. We get back in class on July 23rd. I don't have plans for that right now but this is just terrible if something pops up. The next problem is this teacher is all physical for assignments. We have to hand it in physically, printed on paper (yes, we can use a PC desktop to write). So I'll have to wait until that date, haul my butt over to the campus, and give in the last bit of work if I work on it in the interim.
    We also have yet to hand in our second assignment since the strike happened before that could occur. So that means I'll have to wait even longer before both of those get graded.

I just want my grades!

(bonus: I'm not going to do this right now, but I just feel like dropping out of this last one. Sure, it might transfer over as a Gen-Ed credit in the end, but I'm just done with school by this point. I'm not going to though. I'll push through, maybe. I need to think.)

...Good thing: I'm switching to a new school in September. It'll be a College, Not a University. I like my learning more hands-on, thank you. [Plus the theatre course will be more specialized in drama/acting rather than the theory of it through lectures.]

• i don't even interact on here anymore unless it's to say cynical shit, so what's up everyone? how's life been going for you fellas?

• Doing okie dokie.
    How about you?

i don't even interact on here anymore unless it's to say cynical shit, so what's up everyone? how's life been going for you fellas?

• edited June 2018

Watching the second season of Luka Cage. The premiere episode is good but it only really starts picking up about a third of the way through. It caught me off guard with one of the goriest (if not the goriest) on screen death I've seen in any of these Marvel Netflix shows so that was neato.

• eh, could be much better but could be far worse. just trying to inch by every day at this point ya feel me?

Johro posted: »

Doing okie dokie. How about you?

• As usual, I didn't check this in quite a while.

How's everyone doing?

• Where did StarLord fall in terms of popularity in the MCU?

• I think he was definitely one of the more popular characters because of how charismatic Chris Pratt was.

DabigRG posted: »

Where did StarLord fall in terms of popularity in the MCU?

• Huh. If you say so.

Wonder how Infinity War impacted that.

I think he was definitely one of the more popular characters because of how charismatic Chris Pratt was.

• E3 2018

• edited June 2018

Just talked to Charles martinet in front of 500 people. I tried to get him to say “Super Mario:The Telltale Series” in character but he said he legally couldn’t. Can I get a rip in the chat.

• edited June 2018

Huh. Where was this?

Also RIP

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Just talked to Charles martinet in front of 500 people. I tried to get him to say “Super Mario:The Telltale Series” in character but he said he legally couldn’t. Can I get a rip in the chat.

• edited June 2018

Russia Kicking Ass In The World Cup 2018 DAMN Russia is doing good and amazingly well! I wonder if somebody will push a Special Counsel investigate this matter? Lol on the later note. My gf and her sister betted on Russia few days ago and she and her won $2,000 cause Nobody expected Russia to do good at all in this soccer games. Damn I wish I betted sooner rather than later lol

• DAMN Russia is doing good and amazingly well! I wonder if somebody will push a Special Counsel investigate this matter?

Can we please not start this?

strwar3 posted: »

Russia Kicking Ass In The World Cup 2018 DAMN Russia is doing good and amazingly well! I wonder if somebody will push a Special Counsel inve

• All I am saying is Russia doing good! It's ppl on Twitter saying Russia is cheating and saying they want find out how they doing good. It is kinda funny in a way. Sorry for that that last part :p

DAMN Russia is doing good and amazingly well! I wonder if somebody will push a Special Counsel investigate this matter? Can we please not start this?

• I haven't been following a whole lot of E3 this year. Sorry, can you remind me where all these Lesbian characters are?
    Genuine question. Not a dig at you.

The only one I know of is Ellie in TLOU. Haven't heard much of others.

DabigRG posted: »

E3 2018

• Saw Jurassic World: Resident Evil

I don't know how they could possibly pull a sequel off of the ending by the look of it.
    My opinion? It's a popcorn flick. Even more so than the first one. Nothing more, nothing less. Still better than Jurassic Park III.

Note on my little joke up there: Somebody get those writers/director to reboot Resident Evil, because this movie was more like the first game than any of those movies were.

• edited June 2018

I don't know how they could possibly pull a sequel off of the ending by the look of it.

They'll probably try to make it about trying to co-exist with Dinosaurs. Treating them like regular wild animals roaming around.

Yeah it's definitely a popcorn flick and I thought it was a pretty entertaining one. The story is absolutely nothing to write home about and neither are the characters. But the amount of stupid (cool looking) stuff happening made it a decent movie to watch.

I especially liked;

That beginning in the Park is fantastic. Really well shot, looked great and felt like Jurassic Park. The Brachiosaurus being left behind was actually really well done in my opinion. Surprisingly sad and a bit haunting. Made me feel feelings. Another being the shot of the T-Rex and the lion because it was so fucking stupid that it was awesome. Also that Mosasaur is horrifying.

Johro posted: »

Saw Jurassic World: Resident Evil I don't know how they could possibly pull a sequel off of the ending by the look of it. My opinion? I

• RIP to a legend, Vinnie Paul, former drummer of Pantera. He’s with his brother now at least.

• There were a couple of games that apparently invoked that thought process. And my Meme generator has been open for a couple of days, so....

I didn't watch much of E3 myself though, just listened to the Brainscratch impression.

AChicken posted: »

I haven't been following a whole lot of E3 this year. Sorry, can you remind me where all these Lesbian characters are? Genuine question. Not a dig at you. The only one I know of is Ellie in TLOU. Haven't heard much of others.

• Star Wars Fans Raise $15M to Fund Last Jedi Remake soooooo thoughts on this? I really really want to see where this goes for some reason!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.