The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I really really want to see where this goes for some reason!

It's not gonna go anywhere. It'll probably just be shut down by Disney's legal team or something.

strwar3 posted: »

Star Wars Fans Raise $15M to Fund Last Jedi Remake soooooo thoughts on this? I really really want to see where this goes for some reason!

• That would a big mistake for Disney,but if that does happen? Then why is the pledges of raising money at $143,400,000.00 million so far? It seems they might be able to reach 200 million in several days I think or maybe a week? I don't know it seems Disney hasn't done or said anything about it shutting this fan remake from happening.

I don't think they will shut it down. I have a feeling.

lupinb0y posted: »

I really really want to see where this goes for some reason! It's not gonna go anywhere. It'll probably just be shut down by Disney's legal team or something.

• edited June 2018

Today was one of the best days of my life, partly because of my amazing Broadway experience. As a musical geek who saw a spectacular show live for the first time, I’m absolutely stunned. Mean Girls are amazing from the beginning to the end, my face hurts because of smiling and laughing.

Not only did I witness such miracle, I also managed to get 7 autographs!! I’ve never done this before! This’ll be my sacred memory. Sadly, I missed Erika and Barrett didn’t come out (which is a great tragedy, because I watched Mean Girls specifically for her), but I’m still happy with the outcome. Yayyyyy!!!

• edited June 2018

That would a big mistake for Disney

???
    It would be a big mistake to remake a financially and critically successful movie that came out not even a year ago?

Then why is the pledges of raising money at $143,400,000.00 million so far?

It's literally just a Google Survey asking you how much you would pledge if it were actually real, with a maximum of $10,000. No actual money is being donated. You can even fill it out over and over again. It's essentially a petition to "get their voices heard". Whoever wrote that article you linked seems to have misunderstood the situation and think that they actually raised that much money. They don't even need to have that many people doing it, they'd just need 200 people "pledging" $10,000 and they'll have reached their goal in no time.

I don't know it seems Disney hasn't done or said anything about it shutting this fan remake from happening.

Because no actual money is involved at the moment. They claim to have a "team of producers" but it's probably just a small group of people trying to garner interest and praying that someone that actually has money will help fund them (which no one in their right mind will do). Either that or this is meant to be satire, and if it is then it's a good one because a bunch of people got fooled super hard.

That would a big mistake for Disney,but if that does happen? Then why is the pledges of raising money at $143,400,000.00 million so far? It

• I'm seriously considering getting a Switch. Anyone have any game recommendations?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2018

Triple A titles:

• Super Mario Odyssey
    • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Upcoming Release in December '18)

Indie Games:

• N++
    • Rocket League
    • Worms WMD
    • 'INSIDE' from Playdead Games (Upcoming Switch ports releasing in a few days)

Free to Play (the genuinely fun games, not the generic ones):

• Fortnite
    • Fallout Shelter

I'm seriously considering getting a Switch. Anyone have any game recommendations?

• Thanks! I'm really leaning onto Super Mario Odyssey. What about co-op games?

Triple A titles: * Super Mario Odyssey * The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild * Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Upcoming Release in De

• Overcooked (Indie), Rayman Legends, and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze are all good couch Co-op games.

From my observed anecdotes, Donkey Kong is difficult but highly polished and refined. Rayman is also highly polished (but not as highly as DK), but is easier (and also cheaper since it's older). Rayman and DK are platformers whereas Overcooked is more of a indie party(-ish) game where multiple players have to work together in a hectic environment. Trailers will give you a good vibe of the gameplay.

Thanks! I'm really leaning onto Super Mario Odyssey. What about co-op games?

• Thanks! I'll keep these in mind.

Overcooked (Indie), Rayman Legends, and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze are all good couch Co-op games. From my observed anecdotes, D

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Today i was playing the steam sale alien game on won this.

This was a pretty cool random drop to find :p

• edited June 2018

[Insert passive aggressive comment]

• winner?

• I got a question? Do you think when Minecraft Story Mode goes Netflix and comes out soon? Will we make choices on the TV show? Btw? I have Netflix on mine Xbox and I was wondering if I could use my controller for decision making on the show.

• Goku obviously. Sorry but it is true! It's Damn True!

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

winner?

• According to the wiki, Goku can only sustain his Ultra Instinct form for a minute before he takes serious damage from it's toll. After he collapses, Guy could finish him right there.

Goku obviously. Sorry but it is true! It's Damn True!

• I would assume so. I would imagine that it'll be similar to the old cablebox games from the 90's.
    Or I could be totally wrong and it'll be a linear autoplay.

I got a question? Do you think when Minecraft Story Mode goes Netflix and comes out soon? Will we make choices on the TV show? Btw? I have Netflix on mine Xbox and I was wondering if I could use my controller for decision making on the show.

• I don't know when we're getting it, but I assume later in the fall with Telltale Stranger Things to follow soon (though ST might be held back until early 2019)

As for how it plays, I also don't know. I haven't played any of Netflix's interactive specials (though I might nearer to the release) but I'd assume it might be a pre-selected choice thing?
    Netflix did say it'd be an "interactive adventure", so that might happen, but they also said it'd be "5 episodes" and we have no idea if the Netflix infrastructure can save and import choices throughout episodes, which they haven't done yet.

I got a question? Do you think when Minecraft Story Mode goes Netflix and comes out soon? Will we make choices on the TV show? Btw? I have Netflix on mine Xbox and I was wondering if I could use my controller for decision making on the show.

• Tbh I think it's super sketchy. Highly doubt it's legit and if it is either Disney will shut it down or it'll turn out to be a piece of shit.

Star Wars Fans Raise $15M to Fund Last Jedi Remake soooooo thoughts on this? I really really want to see where this goes for some reason!

• edited June 2018

So, I got around to seeing The Incredibles 2 and it was a really enjoyable watch of a movie.

(Spoiler tag for the sake of brevity, not actual plot points)

It was rather straightforward in getting to the action and establishing the plot of the movie(if you can call it that), but that just meant there was plenty of time and effort put into focusing on the main characters, plus a couple of the supports, and their various focuses and hijinks.

I'd like to give the movie credit for not only being thrilling/exciting when it needed to be, but for being pretty amusing at times as well; Jack-Jack is indeed a scene stealer/maker in this regard.

It's worth noting that a couple of moments from the trailer are pretty clear when they show up, but don't break the flow of the movie; some of them clearly editted /changed a bit for the trailers and I actually think it helped on both ends.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here, but were there curse words in this movie at points? It's only a select few times, but I swear it was relatively obvious despite there not being much emphasis on it.

The one thing I will say--that wasn't necessarily a problem or anything, but just one of those "" * tsk * Come'on, guys" bits--is that I pinpointed who the villain was the moment they showed up. I'm not saying they were a problem or weak or insufferable or anything, and like the plot itself, they were rather straightforward and aren't in the movie quite that much, but I thought they were just a little obvious by this movie's standards. To the point that, after they actually started getting some direct screentime for a bit, I thought the "real" twist would be that they aren't the villain and are just "oddly" designed and acted in a Pixar movie about Superheroes and goofy scenes.

Overall, pretty good movie and a good sequel to one people consider great.

• Yeah, that probably would've helped.

Incredibles 2 plot hole: (Spoiler)

• edited June 2018

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here, but were there curse words in this movie at points? It's only a select few times, but I swear it was relatively obvious despite there not being much emphasis on it.

Yeah some of the characters nonchalantly say hell, damn and crap (one use each) which I thought was pretty neat.

DabigRG posted: »

So, I got around to seeing The Incredibles 2 and it was a really enjoyable watch of a movie. (Spoiler tag for the sake of brevity, not actual plot points) (Spoiler) Overall, pretty good movie and a good sequel to one people consider great.

• Huh.
    How odd.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong here, but were there curse words in this movie at points? It's only a select few times, but I swear it was rel

• edited June 2018

Who is making a bet that Cyberpunk 2077 is releasing in the next year? Probably in the fall? I do!!!! Btw? If Sony thinks The Last Of Us 2 is gonna win GOTY(The Last Of Us won GOTY already with this franchise)then they have a other thing coming. Cyberpunk 2977 is by farrrrr the most wanting game in gaming history!

Cyberpunk 2077 deserves Game Of The Year,not The Last Of Us 2 alright? I mean I said it before and I will say it again as a Xbox fan(and I think i love Xbox more)Cyberpunk 2077 showing it's reveal on the Xbox conference just several days ago The Last Of Us 2 was was good,but Sony has to stop saying (including it's blind loyal fans who seem to think Cyberpunk 2007 will lose to the The Last Of Us2,which is bullshit)that their game is better. It's not! It really really really really isn't better than Cyberpunk 2077.

I'm sorry i am just dealing blind loyal Sony fans on a comment section on YouTube and they are saying "No The Last Of Us 2 is better than Cyberpunk 2077". ( I'm now using child's voice now cause they acting this I mean they are) "No,Sony is better at making games than CD Project Red". "Blah blah blah blah blah"......Screaming like come on these Blind Sony fans are insane!!! Still the question is do you think Cyberpunk 2077(which will)will(it definitely will)win(YES it will win)GOTY?(yup it definitely will) or The Last Of Us 2 will win GOTY.........(lol nope)

Who is making a bet that Cyberpunk 2077 is releasing in the next year? Probably in the fall? I do!!!! Btw? If Sony thinks The Last Of Us 2 i

• Neither game has been released...

They could both end up being hot garbage.

• It would probably make the Star Wars Holiday Special look like Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure.

Tbh I think it's super sketchy. Highly doubt it's legit and if it is either Disney will shut it down or it'll turn out to be a piece of shit.

• edited June 2018

It was the childish Blind Sony fans making go me crazy lol sorry but they started it

• edited June 2018

I can tell you're passionate about it and I'm not here for an argument but... I have to make this joke. Sorry, I mean no harm. It's just a fun little thing.

The thought process of a Mega-Fan in ecstatic happiness:
    Part I ~ Inconsistency

• Cyberpunk 2077 :mrgreen:

• Cyberpunk 2977 (???)

• Cyberpunk 2007 (??11??!?! -- 0_0 ??!?)

Part II ~ Blind Expectations

Cyberpunk 2077 deserves Game Of The Year,not The Last Of Us 2 alright?

Because of a simple reveal. The game could probably suck or be way different than you expect. Plus, we haven't seen any gameplay!

It really really really really isn't better than Cyberpunk 2077.

...again, says someone who hasn't seen a whiff of gameplay.

Still the question is do you think Cyberpunk 2077(which will)will(it definitely will)(YES it will win)GOTY?(yup it definitely will)

Look up

Part III ~ Fighting the Fight They Think is Right

• Sony has to stop saying (including it's blind loyal fans)
    • i am just dealing blind loyal Sony fans on a comment section on YouTube
    • they are saying "No The Last Of Us 2 is better than Cyberpunk 2077". ( I'm now using child's voice now cause they acting this I mean they are)
    • come on these Blind Sony fans are insane!!!

Because Sony fans have a confirmed game that we know a lot about. 2077 has been a pipe dream for ages, a myth, a mystery, the Half-Life 3 that almost was...
    I mean.. do you really have to admonish people who are excited over something? Why continue the unnecessary war?

I'd hold back before you judge or praise a game you have no idea how it will be. It's a new IP not a sequel, so there's not much to draw from as to what to expect.
    As @Johro said, they could both be hot garbage. I like what I've seen so far from both, and I'm intrigued for 2077.

TL;DR

Who is making a bet that Cyberpunk 2077 is releasing in the next year? Probably in the fall? I do!!!! Btw? If Sony thinks The Last Of Us 2 i

• Well,Cyberpunk 2077 won't be hot garbage,but The Last Of Us 2 might. Even though I said it was a good game by the looks of it,but it came off after a few days I've thinking. Underwhelming and it kinda felt that way. Cyberpunk 2077? Came overwhelming with graphics,trailer and hearing that the demo was awesome from ppl who saw it behind closed doors(luckily bastards) still getting it and pre-ordering it too when it is coming out

Johro posted: »

Neither game has been released... They could both end up being hot garbage.

It was the childish Blind Sony fans making go me crazy lol sorry but they started it

• imagine still trying to perpetuate the console wars in the actual physical year of 2018 lol

• edited June 2018

y̰̞̞̳̱͙͡o̥u'͚̟̟͔r͈͓̮e̱̗͔͎̖ ̱̻͍̺͓͎̫a̠͇͚r̩gu͔̻͔̬i̜̹̦͍̪̫̙n͕̩̞̮g҉̼̞ ̧̠̘ov͘e̗͈̝r̨̯̰̯͚ w̪͝h̳̰͔͔̫̘̝i͍̦̬̞c̹͓̞h ͙̰̦̪͚ͅͅb̗͔̪͠ͅl̥̭̜a͙̲̘͜c̷͎̱͓k͎ ̺͕̜̲b̥̯̣́ͅo͓̱̟͡x̢̥͖̤̪ ̠̠̤̰̲̣͝i̩s̤̯̺̥͜ ̴̞̭͈̠͍b̪̣̫e̲̕t̖͚̜͚̹͈͇́ţ͎͉e̱̱̼̟ŕ͉͚̦̟͙ ̺͈̖̹̰l͕̤̘̟͔̝̺m̼̝̖a̼͎̬o̳͠ ͎͞I͍̩͜ ҉̗͎̥̩͖̜h͏̰̬͖͈̤̯ͅo̲̞͍̯̫͚̹͞p̴̤̣͎e ͟Ṭ̱͎͇̖̦͔LO̴͈̬̩͕̝̖͕U̳͈̥ ̧w̬̗͇͇̻i̤͖n͕̼͡s͇͙̝͚͍͉ ̳̕j҉̹̞̺͖͉u̥̯̭̜s̴̟̥̮͚̜t͓͍͝ s͚͠o͎̖̘ ̯̱̰͓͍y̹̥̥̤̥͍͎o̳̣͙̱̝̱̦u͡ ̩̜̝̮̻͡c̻̟̖͚̱̘̪a̮͔̰͠n̸ ̮̩͇̻̕c̡̦̳̩ǫ̳̭̜̲͙̱͓nͅt̶̪͖i̢̳̟̩ṉ̸̥̼͈u̹͎̖e͖̮͙̰͙̫ ̥̺͎̰t̢o̷͎̖͙̙ ̗̫̙̹͕͓s͕͇̮͉͈̣h͚o͇̘̩w̩̥̬̬̭͈͝ ̨t̴̫͎̩̥̱̰h͏͉̩͚at̙̥͈ ̵̙̞̲͖̼y̸̱o͉̦̪̖u͎̪͈ ͈͓̩̬͍͍̦b̲͕͈̩̻̙͝e̢l͍͕͚͖̟̜̩o̺̼̣̦n̠̬̜͎͜g͍̻̰̩͓̳ͅ ̱̫ͅw͉̤͖̠̲͖̝͡i̠t͟h͚̠̮ ̗͘t̮̫̤͙͙̲h͖̖͖̲͕̱͔́a̛t ̥g̱̤̝r̙̣̺̤̖͠ͅo̳͖͈̱u͉̥̲͝p̺̜͎͈͝ ͜o͉f҉͔̘̻ ̙̖̠̠̺b͇̞̰͉͙͔̱l͕̰̯͓̯i̷͕̰͓̺̬̥̦n҉̪̙̞̳̮d̟̫̬͓̠͖͡ ̶̗̼̙̥̳̬͕c͚͈̮hi͜l̨̪d̻̦̱̩͕i̙̥͠s̛̮͙͍̻̬̣͙h̰̘͇̟̞͚ ̡f̩͎̮̰̦̟̼́a̧̬̣̙͖̪̖n̹̮b̢̻͖̼̗̲͚͔oys͕͍̪̺͇̜ ̘͓̝̺̞͢l̖̦i̲̤͚͎̲k̮e͙̳̬̫ ̝̻c͕̹͖̘͔͙̹'͓̮̗͞m҉̯̟̠o̝̠n͓͔ ͚̯̝ͅt̜͠h̲͕͉́e̞̜̣̗̙ ̷͉̺̫̤̻̳̯g̛̝a҉̳̝̰̱m̟̝͕͙̠̜e͖̺͓s͓͜ͅ ̱͖̭ͅa͕̗̼͓̥͡r̮̮̟̯͚ͅe̱̯̖̜͞n͇̥͝'̜̠͓̞̫ͅt ͍̪e̞̰̲͇͙͎̬v̰̲̩͖͍̕ͅe̹̪̠n̩ ͕̗̠̬̱̳͡i͢ͅń͚̹̬ ̝͔̲̥͈̹͈̕t̜͇̺̭͍h̬e̯̮͇͠ ̢̜s̮͓̜a͓̻̟̟̱̠̙m̜̘̣e̶̲̻͎ ̳̬̻Ḓą̱̺̲͙̻m̶̭̺͙̘͚ṋ̻̖ ͏̤͚̯g͎̘̤̙͍ęnr̳͉͈͈͞e̳̤̝͓͇ ̘̭̗͚̰͡l͖̗̦e̪̠t̪͎̝̠̥̘͘ ̢͓̲̻͉̘̩a̩̗͠l̩͉̯̹o̹͈̺̼͍͎̠n͙͖̮͠e̠͍̫͔͔̖ ̫a̬̤̮͕͙̗c̷̪͕͈̰̩̤̙ț̹̲̱̞͘uall̝͎͠y̸̞͍̯̺̟̘ ͉͕̪R̶̥̜͓̥E̠̙Ļ̥̙̻̞̜E̢̖̣̬͍͓̲A̮̤S̼̖̬͉̥É̠͍͇͎͉D͎̠͕͉̤̰͟

lol sorry but yeah you're calling people blind when you're completely in the dark on how the games will turn out, don't you think that's a bit ridiculous? Let the games actually come out first before you compare them.

• y'all ever think about how konami killed silent hill in only 6 months back in 2012.

because i do.

it's all i think about.

• edited June 2018

Konami is the biggest joke in the AAA publishers sphere. Bunch of clueless idiots who have no right being in that power. Silent Hills would've been a tremendous success. It's cancellation was so moronic it borders on insanity.

y'all ever think about how konami killed silent hill in only 6 months back in 2012. because i do. it's all i think about.

• I could never hate Konami

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Konami is the biggest joke in the AAA publishers sphere. Bunch of clueless idiots who have no right being in that power. Silent Hills would've been a tremendous success. It's cancellation was so moronic it borders on insanity.

• Konami published fantastic games, some of the greatest of all time. Then they cancelled Silent Hills after the buzz that came from PT, fired Kojima and didn't allow him to attend award shows for some petty reason, turned the next metal gear game into a generic zombie survival game after Kojimas departure, and intended to invest less on games and more on stuff like pachinko machines

They aren't the same titan of a company that they once were sadly

Johro posted: »

I could never hate Konami

• edited June 2018

I will forever be mad about what went down with Silent Hills considering all the talent involved (Kojima, Guillermo Del Toro, Junji Ito, etc), the concept art/trailer, the teaser and all that. It really seemed like it would go down in history as one of the best horror games of all time.

y'all ever think about how konami killed silent hill in only 6 months back in 2012. because i do. it's all i think about.

• edited June 2018

Me coming back home and eating my mom's cooking after surviving on takeout and my own cooking for the past few weeks.

• Tbf the witcher 3 was boring and slightly shit, other than the brothels, so I think the successor of an already popular game could do better

• edited June 2018

I'm just watching Spider-Man 2.

Haven't seen it in ages (and when I did, I'd rewatch that train scene over and over and over again).
    I'm 25 minutes in, Peter just met Octavius and there's barely been any Spider-Man. Just character development and relationship reinforcement. Man, that's awesome.
    (Of course as I say this Spidey swings into action on his way to MJ's play) Still, it's cool how they aren't focused on the Superheroism so much at the start of the movie. It's mostly been Peter juggling life.

EDIT: Yeah, this Aunt May is the best Aunt May. Old and wise, but badass too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.