When Should We Expect The Trailer?

Many of us felt we could've gotten more to look at during e3, and I think many of us are looking forward to a trailer, screenshots, or more footage. We have exactly one month until TFS episode 1, and I'm sure many of us are hyped. When are you expecting to see more info? When should we expect to see more info? Anything at SDCC?

Tagged:

Comments

• Can we expect anything soon? @mostlypoptarts

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Yes. o:)

More info on Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone!

Can we expect anything soon? @mostlypoptarts

• Thank you Caroline!

Yes. More info on Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone!

• edited July 2018

99% sure it'll just be an announcement of them being at SDCC, I don't think they'd announce anything or reveal anything before that since SDCC is a big event for them

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Thank you Caroline!

• More like 5 second teaser with the Gang

Sure, Jan

Justin22 posted: »

More like 5 second teaser with the Gang

• I remember that GIF around the time season two was half way through because TTG are infamous for delays between episode releases. Official trailers for video game episodes tend to be out nearly precisely between a month to two weeks before the episode. So I'd wager that anytime between now and the 31st of July or 1st of August basically tip end of July and tip beginning of August. Unless there is an unforeseen delay but that would more likely happen with the other episodes.

• I really hope the panel is going to be live

• Sorry to bother you poptarts but could I ask what sort of information we will be receiving? A possible trailer? :smile:

Yes. More info on Monday. Have a good weekend, everyone!

• Anytime we get news of "Info coming -insert date here-" I start hyperventilating. Mind you, it's not even the info itself. It's the news of when the info will drop. That's next level insanity. Don't live like I do people. I live dangerously.

• Just wait till monday ffs. She's surely home for the weekend and won't even see this till monday anyway.

Sorry to bother you poptarts but could I ask what sort of information we will be receiving? A possible trailer?

• Alright.... I am sorry...

Just wait till monday ffs. She's surely home for the weekend and won't even see this till monday anyway.

• I wonder what the news will be

• Hope, it's more than just about when they are at comic con

I wonder what the news will be

• I think it may be their San Diego Comic Con Schedule. They may possibly show a trailer there but that is just a guess from me

I wonder what the news will be

• Is Telltale at SDCC?

• Yes

Tylerh316 posted: »

Is Telltale at SDCC?

• What time is their Panel?

• Oooohhh my god oohh my god OH MY GOD!

Lots of info! https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1018921459190718464

• So we are getting new teaser for 2 days, not actual gameplay?

And we gonna see actual gameplay at SDCC?

• Seems like we're getting both a teaser and gameplay. Teaser on Wednesday, gameplay on Thursday.

Bruno113 posted: »

So we are getting new teaser for 2 days, not actual gameplay? And we gonna see actual gameplay at SDCC?

Yep, this!

Seems like we're getting both a teaser and gameplay. Teaser on Wednesday, gameplay on Thursday.

• edited July 2018

Hate to be that guy, but is Telltale still planing on fixing the TFS price for foreign people? My boys in Brazil and so on are getting overcharged.

Yep, this!

• edited July 2018

Fuck

• edited July 2018

At the Gammaray, what will Telltale be doing live?

• Ayy

• Thanks for the information Poptarts!

• Honestly I’ve never been more excited for a trailer. The previous teaser was so fucking good and if this new trailer carries the same amount of quality then I’m probably gonna watch it like 50 times.

• What is this? Clem has same jacket and similar haircut like in ending of s3.

Can i get explanation of this video?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2018

That is the pre-alpha teaser/demo that they showed at PAX East.

DedeMaybach posted: »

What is this? Clem has same jacket and similar haircut like in ending of s3. Can i get explanation of this video?

• I still use the same jacket I've had for like 8 years. I also keep my hair the same. Even if that were the same, it's not as if it's not possible for her to decide she liked the jacket and hang onto it and keep her hair the same.

DedeMaybach posted: »

What is this? Clem has same jacket and similar haircut like in ending of s3. Can i get explanation of this video?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.