The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2018

Some people in the Walking Dead forum talking about the new teaser be like:

"Man this character that's standing in the dark 30 feet away in in the background in this 240p screenshot of a screenshot looks like shit. SMH at Telltale being lazy again :disappointed:"

• I finished Half Life 2 Episode 2 and it's really sad that after a decade, Valve still didn't bother to release Episode 3, Gabe Newell is such a liar and a coward.

Anyway, I loved Half Life 2, it's one of the best games I've played (I personally didn't like the original Half Life because it was too repetitive and some mechanics don't make sense). However, I prefer Portal games over them because I love solving puzzles more than shooting zombies with crabheads and some of the assholes who are ridiculously annoying.

• Valve still didn't bother to release Episode 3, Gabe Newell is such a liar and a coward.

Valve should just sell the L4D and HL rights to another company. These are games people desperately want sequels to, yet Valve chooses to do nothing about it.

AronDracula posted: »

I finished Half Life 2 Episode 2 and it's really sad that after a decade, Valve still didn't bother to release Episode 3, Gabe Newell is suc

• Ah, ah, ah... Valve still has Dota.

And wouldn't you know, they made something new from it recently.
    ...A freaking card game.

:disappointed:

Yeah, they need to give their series away...

Dex-Starr posted: »

Valve still didn't bother to release Episode 3, Gabe Newell is such a liar and a coward. Valve should just sell the L4D and HL right

• GabeCan'tCountTo3

Valve still didn't bother to release Episode 3, Gabe Newell is such a liar and a coward. Valve should just sell the L4D and HL right

• How many times must we beseech Gabe to release threequels for our favorite series?

• edited July 2018

He has probably seen Spider-Man 3, Matrix Revolutions, Batman Forever, Alien 3, Godfather Part 3, Shrek the Third etc. and doesn't want to do the same thing to his fan-favorite franchise.

How many times must we beseech Gabe to release threequels for our favorite series?

• edited July 2018

OMG!!!!! Did you guys see the fuckin disgraceful trailer of new DC comic movies?????? Lol I think DC mobvies are losing their minds here. I mean look at Kevin Smith right now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/1019956807647678464

Lol I mean WOW!!! Btw? OMG that Teen Titans movie looks bad!!!! I can't wait to see RedLetterMedia ripes this to shreds.

• Do you have a gun I can borrow? I need to shoot myself after what I just saw....

strwar3 posted: »

OMG!!!!! Did you guys see the fuckin disgraceful trailer of new DC comic movies?????? Lol I think DC mobvies are losing their minds here. I

• Holy shit! Yes, yes, YES!!!

• I JUST FOUND IT INDEPENDENTLY? IS IT REAL? IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING?

YIPPPPPEEE

YESS

bruzdaa posted: »

Holy shit! Yes, yes, YES!!!

• edited July 2018

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!! No one expected this for sure. I really NEED to watch the rest of the seasons cause I've only seen the first season.

The only time I thank Disney for reviving without a doubt the BEST STAR WARS SHOW OF ALL TIME!!

• Beauties

• Just fuck man. I was expecting some callbacks from the original Teen Titans show but NO, even after Teen Titans Go, DC doesn't care about making another good adaptation of the best teenage superhero team of all time. Robin looks more like an anti-hero, Raven looks ridiculous, Beast Boy is nothing but a discount Matt Damon, Starfire isn't even attractive like herself in Injustice 2 and the animated series.

I'm fucking done. Fuck you DC and fuck your Cinematic Universe.

OMG!!!!! Did you guys see the fuckin disgraceful trailer of new DC comic movies?????? Lol I think DC mobvies are losing their minds here. I

• Blah blah blah Call of Duty. You get 1000 sins. DING!!

Beauties

• Yup Fuck DC Cinematic Universe!

Just fuck man. I was expecting some callbacks from the original Teen Titans show but NO, even after Teen Titans Go, DC doesn't care about ma

• This...does put a smile on my face.

• edited July 2018

As anyone saw the KSi and Logan Paul second conference in London? I saw it on YouTube and man. KSI came swinging with some very very very insane comments. About Chloe Bennet(a actress who plays Daisy on Agents Of Shield I mean I watched her on Agents Of Shield and she is great) by calling her a Whore and where KSI's fanbase in London joined in of calling her a whore too. Which was a punchable comment for KSI to make(I mean if someone said that to my gf? I will definitely punched them in the face or my gf would punch and smack KSI's face) . I mean I know it is fighting setup to attack each other with very very rude and energize fanbase comments to push them into a much more harder fight.

I mean I don't know if I will cheer for Logan Paul(I don't like him at all)but I feel like KSI went a little too far in his comments about Chloe Bennet. I mean I feel bad for whatever karma comes at him in the future. Thoughts?

• edited July 2018

I'M MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY TO THIS TRAILER.

THANK YOU DISNEY!

• Aaaahhhhh September 7th can't come soon enough. I'm so excited!

This...does put a smile on my face.

• Presses the preorder button

This...does put a smile on my face.

• The awkward moment when people are more excited for The Clone Wars than Star Wars Episode 9.

• FUCK EVERYTHING YOU'RE HYPED ABOUT AND WATCH THIS

• People may seem that way, but want to bet which will make more money? I'll even be nice and only count domestic gross.

The awkward moment when people are more excited for The Clone Wars than Star Wars Episode 9.

• I don't know how tv shows work, how do they earn money from them?

Johro posted: »

People may seem that way, but want to bet which will make more money? I'll even be nice and only count domestic gross.

• Sorry thought it was a movie. My bad. I didn't watch it. Boy do I look the fool.

I don't know how tv shows work, how do they earn money from them?

• edited July 2018

They earn money from ad revenue which is why sometimes tv shows with high viewership will have lots of ad breaks.

But the new season will only be available on Disney's streaming service rather than on an actual television network so that's where they're gonna me making money.

I don't know how tv shows work, how do they earn money from them?

• Me after all the Star Wars news and Walking Dead gameplay showcase.

• fairly frustrated with the trailer for the new titans movie. i think that trailer proves once and for all that the people running the DCEU don't particularly understand the source material or why it works. they're just hoping if they make familiar characters gritty and edgy enough that the audiences will respond positively. it's a real shame especially considering how much actual love and talent goes into what comes out of the DCEU, only for it to be handled by bad editors, restrictive studios, poor special effects, bland directing and horrendous writing. it's a damn shame really. especially considering how great DC has been in the animation department as well as past films and pre-New 52 comics. DC has a super good universe that's just consistently being misused.

that dragon ball super movie looks sick though. that's a movie (trailer) that respects it's source material right there. excited to see what story toriyama has written for it.

• guess you can't post pictures of cool designs you like from a not-so-hot video game without having a rude and uncalled for gaming sins reference shoved down your throat lol

Blah blah blah Call of Duty. You get 1000 sins. DING!!

• edited July 2018

Just so you know Titans is a tv series that'll be on DC's streaming service, it's not a movie.

If that was an actual movie then people would go absolute apeshit. Even more so I mean.

fairly frustrated with the trailer for the new titans movie. i think that trailer proves once and for all that the people running the DCEU d

• oh good lord this piece of garbage is a tv show?

lupinb0y posted: »

Just so you know Titans is a tv series that'll be on DC's streaming service, it's not a movie. If that was an actual movie then people would go absolute apeshit. Even more so I mean.

• Yup isn't it great?

oh good lord this piece of garbage is a tv show?

• Yep, it looks more like a horror series than a superhero show though. Might be worse than Teen Titans Go.

oh good lord this piece of garbage is a tv show?

• edited July 2018

Nice to see some positivity back in the Walking Dead forum. A lot of people seem to have turned around on the game since the gameplay showcase which is nice to see.

But of course there's still the ones grasping at straws to criticise Telltale as much as inhumanely possible who say shit like "If you zoom in on the very bottom left corner of the screen you can see a what I think is a pixel that is a slightly different shade of black than the others. Da fuck is this garbage?" or the ones who just say "Lol looks like shit" but then never explain anything further.

• edited July 2018

Nice to see some positivity back in the Walking Dead forum.

Lol nevermind.

lupinb0y posted: »

Nice to see some positivity back in the Walking Dead forum. A lot of people seem to have turned around on the game since the gameplay showca

• Yup this Teen Titans bullshit tv show is by farrrrrr horrible and piece of garbage! Fuck You DC cinematic universe!!!

Yep, it looks more like a horror series than a superhero show though. Might be worse than Teen Titans Go.

• edited July 2018

I know.
    I'm stunned.

Good for Disney in taking him off the project, as the tweets people keep finding of his are seriously inexcusable. (not gonna post links to them here since they're really really ugly. Go find em yourself if you're desperate)
    Still, tweets aside, I am kinda sad that he won't be able to complete the whole Guardians trilogy. They're great movies.

Taika Watiti (directed Thor: Ragnarok; played character Korg) definitely needs to take over. Seems like the perfect type of movie for him.

EDIT: James has responded. He agrees with the decision.

James Gunn Fired From The Guardians Of The Galaxy Franchise Over Offensive Tweets HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.