The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• If you’re a guy just say:
    I have two balls and none of them are made of crystal so how do you expect me to see the future

lupinb0y posted: »

I find it annoying when people ask me where I see myself in two years. I mean, I don't have 2020 vision.

• If you’re a guy

His name's Lupinb0y

MegaXD posted: »

If you’re a guy just say: I have two balls and none of them are made of crystal so how do you expect me to see the future

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I don’t think you got the joke :p

If you’re a guy just say: I have two balls and none of them are made of crystal so how do you expect me to see the future

• went and saw the teen titans go movie since there was an early screening and i was off work and thought "why not".

it was unironically actually pretty good.

• edited July 2018

Huh... I have to admit, while I really despise the show (I don't watch it myself, but I've done some babysitting and lemme tell you I cringe at how... well... Cringe the show is) So, I have to say, I am.... Interested in the movie's premise. Yeah.
    Good to know that it might actually be worth it to see? Alone? In a dark movie theater?

went and saw the teen titans go movie since there was an early screening and i was off work and thought "why not". it was unironically actually pretty good.

• you would be surprised to know how many people lie about their gender on the internet

Dex-Starr posted: »

If you’re a guy His name's Lupinb0y

• Teen Titans Go? You mean that baby kids show for babies and not manly men like me? You're clearly just another Cartoon Network DC shill. Teen Titians Go literally ruined Teen Titans for me. I bet the movie isn't even doing well in China so obviously it's terrible. ./s

went and saw the teen titans go movie since there was an early screening and i was off work and thought "why not". it was unironically actually pretty good.

• What girl would do that? Only an old, lonely basement dweller would do such a thing. Or a horrendously unattractive girl.

you would be surprised to know how many people lie about their gender on the internet

• Just checked. Can confirm am guy.

you would be surprised to know how many people lie about their gender on the internet

• edited July 2018

You know I feel like the only reason Teen Titans Go! is a bad show is because the writers unabashedly weren't trying and the humor was contrived by being self-deprecating about it. It sounds like the movie made the effort to add in genuine wit along with the self awareness of the show, and if the show itself was like that I really could see it being great. I think I'll give it a watch if it's as good as you say it is.

• or people who prefer to be anonymous on the internet, or you know, girls trying to avoid guys harassing them? Every time a girl comments on youtube there's always some thirsty creep asking her number or some shit like that.

Dex-Starr posted: »

What girl would do that? Only an old, lonely basement dweller would do such a thing. Or a horrendously unattractive girl.

• i don't think i'd go as far to say teen titans go is a bad show, i think it's just boring and inoffensive. the humor is very basic and bland when they could totally push boundries and go much further. (which is precisely what the film did) the big problem with teen titans go is that it tried really hard to make an identity for itself in the beginning and mouth breathers like Mr. Enter kept comparing it to the original despite it very fucking clearly not trying to be original, and then the creators tried to mock and belittle the original in response to criticism which was a shit thing to do and garnered an obviously negative response.

now they're in this limbo of not wanting to be like the original show but never distancing themselves from the original show so the humor and action is just boring and bland. i'm hoping with how great this movie is that the writers of the show realize this is what audiences want out of a goofy teen titans reboot and decide to drive it back into the direction of it's own identity.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

You know I feel like the only reason Teen Titans Go! is a bad show is because the writers unabashedly weren't trying and the humor was contr

• Boo!

I find it annoying when people ask me where I see myself in two years. I mean, I don't have 2020 vision.

• the big problem with teen titans go is that it tried really hard to make an identity for itself in the beginning and mouth breathers like Mr. Enter kept comparing it to the original despite it very fucking clearly not trying to be original

To be fair, I recall him giving it credit for starting out okay before nosediving into becoming what it is on the internet.

i don't think i'd go as far to say teen titans go is a bad show, i think it's just boring and inoffensive. the humor is very basic and bland

• Hey, I need some suggestions on something...

What are some fun activities for a couple to do that isn't too hard on the wallet?

Because whenever we spend time together, it's mainly watching movies or playing videogames, and I want to do something more... Active? More out-in-the-world?

• edited July 2018

Uhhhh

Have a picnic at a park? Philosophise about life? :tongue: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I guess it would mostly depend on where you live, what there is to do, and what's at your disposal.
    Look for something interesting in town, I'm not so sure...

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I need some suggestions on something... What are some fun activities for a couple to do that isn't too hard on the wallet? Becaus

• I always like to go to national parks and historical sites. I don’t know where you live, but there’s usually something relatively close. The desert is my favorite personally, although I live half a continent from it.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I need some suggestions on something... What are some fun activities for a couple to do that isn't too hard on the wallet? Becaus

• edited July 2018

BEST NEWS I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS SHOW IS COMING BACK!!!

• the only reason why everyone went to see this movie

AronDracula posted: »

BEST NEWS I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS SHOW IS COMING BACK!!! https://twitter.com/ActualAero/status/1022646888259088384

• Idk, I feel like it's too late for that now. They've made a joke out of them ever since TTG. I'm more hyped for Young Justice S3.

BEST NEWS I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS SHOW IS COMING BACK!!! https://twitter.com/ActualAero/status/1022646888259088384

• Ahh Mr enter. Mixed feelings on that guy. He makes decent points but unlike other angry reviewers like AVGN or Nostalgia Critic he doesn't seem to understand that the anger is suppose to be an exaggerated persona and that genuine anger can be pretty off putting.

Considering that Teen Titans was cancelled I think it's fair to be upset that it was replaced by a comedy centric Teen Titans show that most of the time doesn't hit the humor well. Teen Titans Go! reminds me a lot of the new Spongebob episodes. Old spongebob episodes had strong wit to them which is what made the show work. It's nice for a cartoon to be eccentric but it still needs wit if you want to give it some humor.

But yeah I'm interested in the movie now, I think I'll go see it.

i don't think i'd go as far to say teen titans go is a bad show, i think it's just boring and inoffensive. the humor is very basic and bland

• It's obvious Bart's Season 3 suit was inspired by Wally's in the Judas Contract. I like both of their suits, can't decide whose looks better. Bart's visor looks pretty cool but i'm not feeling the black parts of his suit.

• Good to see another good show get its proper due. Exciting!

• Wasn't that confirmed a fair while ago or something?

• Clone Wars and now Teen Titans. Man, this is like the best month of the year so far.

Good to see another good show get its proper due. Exciting!

• edited July 2018

No, Tara Strong (Voice of Raven) just said that the original show might come back if Teen Titans Go movie is successful.

DabigRG posted: »

Wasn't that confirmed a fair while ago or something?

• neat.

• edited July 2018

While I do think that a new season is definitely coming out considering the news with the Teen Titans Go movie, this guy is full of shit.

If you look at the episodes he listed he sources an article from 2016 from the ideas wiki. Not exactly a source for... anything at all really.

Seems like he either got some news from someone and he thought it was legit, or he's purposely misleading people into thinking he's some sort of reliable leak, or he saw the wiki and thought it was real for whatever reason.

• Michael Myers

• But then, does the doggy come in and say, "Ooh, my food looks tastier than usual today!"

• I was playing golf yesterday and I was paired up with this other gentleman. He had a mustache, wore a hat, said he recently purchased property down in Florida, and his name...Kenny.

• I finished my favorite RE games (Resident Evil Remake, Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 7) and now I'm ready for Resident Evil 2 Remake which is like a remix between those games in my eyes, thus being my most anticipated game of 2019.

• edited July 2018

Half In The Bag Episode 150:Comic Con 2018 Trailers yup they hated these trailers. I think I laughed when Mike said how much can lucasfilm savaging from the worst POS Last Jedi movie. Like I think I didn't feel anything expect maybe The Clone Wars Final season coming back. But that is only one thing I am looking forward to. Btw? They destroyed the DC cinematic universe movies like they touched on Aqua man trailer views and showed Shazam's trailer views and they have divide viewship in trailers. I feel like I am done with DC cinematic universe movies. Like I am just done.

• this is a fuckin bop yo

• This video isn't even available

this is a fuckin bop yo

• [heavy breathing]

for you...

This video isn't even available

• Hmph. "Might."

No, Tara Strong (Voice of Raven) just said that the original show might come back if Teen Titans Go movie is successful.

• rip

This video isn't even available

• This is low-key fire.

this is a fuckin bop yo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.