The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What's with all the OOF -ing dots?!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

We must always respect the dead, no matter how vile they were in life... . . . . . . . . . . .

• I feel the same, bro. The sun doesn't even leave us alone during midnight.

bruzdaa posted: »

Ugh, I frickin' hate this peace of shit summer, fucking 36°C/96°F outside in Berlin right now... I sweat like a damn pig...

• meanwhile I’m freezing to death where I live

Ugh, I frickin' hate this peace of shit summer, fucking 36°C/96°F outside in Berlin right now... I sweat like a damn pig...

• edited July 2018

Where the hell do you live? Btw? I love the heat and cold weather. Btw? If you live in Central America like I and my gf do? Then getting ready the colder weather coming. Winter Is Coming!!!

MegaXD posted: »

meanwhile I’m freezing to death where I live

• Oh? Really? That'd be cool?

Get it!!!

strwar3 posted: »

Where the hell do you live? Btw? I love the heat and cold weather. Btw? If you live in Central America like I and my gf do? Then getting ready the colder weather coming. Winter Is Coming!!!

• Jesus Christ... I really hope that this heat won't harass us for too long. I want to sleep normally and not melt literally just seconds after taking a shower...

AronDracula posted: »

I feel the same, bro. The sun doesn't even leave us alone during midnight.

• Well at least you can always warm yourself up for a longer period of time(I hope) The only thing I can do is drink cold water and take a cold shower, and it only helps for a few seconds...

MegaXD posted: »

meanwhile I’m freezing to death where I live

• Wait for iiiit...

• edited August 2018

Hey @AChicken, my partner in crime, you were in a dream I had a few nights ago.

In my dream, I realised that you were actually a really attractive female actor/acrobat, and played the lead character in the 'Nintendogs Movie' (yeah, I know), and you had performed at a circus I went to a while ago.

Yeah, it was...weird. I'm having second thoughts about whether posting this online is a good idea...

So, I guess my question is: are you a really attractive female acrobat/actor?

...and my second question is: are we still friends after this?

• edited August 2018

@Acheive250 because I think I didn't hit reply...

LOL

I uh, no it's still fine. We're good haha don't worry. :joy:
    It was just a weird dream, I won't hold you to it. (your subconscious however... We'll need to talk :expressionless:)

First question: No. I am not a female acrobat/actor. Not even a female. (Gotta say, I am interested in this Nintendogs movie...)

Second Question: Yes. Sure, this is awkward but we'll laugh it off in due time. It's- it's- it's fine. It. Is. Fineee.
    ..seriously it's ok you really brightened my day here I'm laughing so much

[ahem] moving on...

......Well, maybe not moving on quite yet, there's actually something related to it I guess? Heh, I found this dream thread a few months ago, didn't post a dream I had at the time because it seemed way too weird, but now I kind of realise who the F cares dreams are weird and no one should shame you for it. Necrobump to appropriate subject, here I come!
    Follow me!

• true, I prefer summer but it’s annoying when you take a shower and minutes after, it seems like you didn’t shower for days. But I just hate winter, I always get sick, it’s awful when you are warm in your bed but have to get up at 6 and go outside where it’s cold as fuck. This is kind of an unpopular opinion since basically everyone likes winter.

Well at least you can always warm yourself up for a longer period of time(I hope) The only thing I can do is drink cold water and take a cold shower, and it only helps for a few seconds...

• edited August 2018

And hey... we're a part of a [Friend]Ship now (confirmed by @lupinb0y), so it's all okay. We're cool.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey @AChicken, my partner in crime, you were in a dream I had a few nights ago. In my dream, I realised that you were actually a really a

• edited August 2018

Okay, moving on for real now... what to talk about... hmmmm

Oh yeah, PSPlus games for August revealed! I think it's pretty good in terms of mainliners! @AronDracula

• My subscription expired a long time ago. This looks good but I heard that Mafia 3 was pretty disappointing, I dunno about Dead by Daylight.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, moving on for real now... what to talk about... hmmmm Oh yeah, PSPlus games for August revealed! I think it's pretty good in terms of mainliners! @AronDracula

• Dang, glad I was right about you owning a playstation but... ah well.

My subscription expired a long time ago. This looks good but I heard that Mafia 3 was pretty disappointing, I dunno about Dead by Daylight.

• Damn, the comment section is full of cancer in this video and it's just one image.

• Well, for free you are getting a pretty damn good story with Mafia 3, imo. And it's overall better now than at launch thanks to the patches (fixes and gameplay additions) and dlc, the latter adding new locations to the map as well new activities and weapons, plus having your own upgradable bar.

Dang, glad I was right about you owning a playstation but... ah well.

• The Terror! Highly recommend : )

Can anyone recommend some good TV Series' or Movies to watch? I love to watch comedy/ action shows so if you guys have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me

• Thank you for the suggestion!! I will check it out :smile:

The Terror! Highly recommend : )

• Great! It's a really good show. Starts off pretty slow but gets better. Another show I recommend if you haven't, is Breaking Bad! :)

Thank you for the suggestion!! I will check it out

• Yes. Friendship... That's totally what I meant.

And hey... we're a part of a [Friend]Ship now (confirmed by @lupinb0y), so it's all okay. We're cool.

• Let me guess without even clicking on it and looking at the comments. It will say Wamen,Wamen,Wamen etc(Trolling 101) and saying "How dare they present a sjw movie or TV series (cause I didn't click on it yet)and ruin my childhood". Am I correct about this?

Damn, the comment section is full of cancer in this video and it's just one image.

Let me guess without even clicking on it and looking at the comments. It will say Wamen,Wamen,Wamen etc(Trolling 101) and saying "How dare t

• Wait a minute!?!? (After just clicking it) it is a termintor TV series?!?! Everybody is mad about Sarah Conner?

Damn, the comment section is full of cancer in this video and it's just one image.

• No, it's the new Terminator movie that will open in theaters next year. It will be the first Terminator film directed by James Cameron since Terminator 2 and it will be a direct sequel to that movie which means that T3, Salvation and Genesis will thrown in the garbage like they never existed (Kind of like the new upcoming Halloween movie, John Carpenter hated Halloween 2 and wants the new film to be the direct sequel)

Wait a minute!?!? (After just clicking it) it is a termintor TV series?!?! Everybody is mad about Sarah Conner?

• how could anybody be angry about linda fucking hamilton returning to the terminator franchise fuck the internet in it's ass dude

• thicc boy alberoni here just got the full series of iron man: armored adventures on dvd so that's pretty fuckin sweet

thicc boy alberoni here just got the full series of iron man: armored adventures on dvd so that's pretty fuckin sweet

• And it's just one screenshot and they already hate it. That's not an excuse. Internet is full of shitheads.

how could anybody be angry about linda fucking hamilton returning to the terminator franchise fuck the internet in it's ass dude

• edited August 2018

Actually, I think the commenters are more mad that there aren't any dude-bros in the picture. Y'know, because if they aren't in the promotional picture that must mean they aren't in the movie at all! Without dude-bros, the movie will obviously suck because there's no action /sarcasm duh

how could anybody be angry about linda fucking hamilton returning to the terminator franchise fuck the internet in it's ass dude

• I’m finally back! Hopefully I’ll be as active as I was a couple of years ago.

• Hi Finally Back! Are you still a happy and lovely person...?

I’m finally back! Hopefully I’ll be as active as I was a couple of years ago.

• like i'm no fan of where terminator has gone recently and i'll admit i'm skeptical about it, but it's being directed by the guy who directed deadpool, it's supposedly disregarding RotM to Genisys, and it's LINDA HAMILTON. people need to stop being so fuckin cynical over nothing.

And it's just one screenshot and they already hate it. That's not an excuse. Internet is full of shitheads.

• yeah dude i used to watch the shit outta that show when i was in my early teens. it was my jam. hoping it still holds up, mostly animation wise. recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

lupinb0y posted: »

• Hahaha I wish :,)

Hi Finally Back! Are you still a happy and lovely person...?

• recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

yeah dude i used to watch the shit outta that show when i was in my early teens. it was my jam. hoping it still holds up, mostly animation wise. recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

• recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

How so? I rewatched it a few months ago

yeah dude i used to watch the shit outta that show when i was in my early teens. it was my jam. hoping it still holds up, mostly animation wise. recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

• aside from some grating and obnoxious voice acting that'd put tom kenny's spongebob voice to shame, the animation is extremely dated and janky especially considering what we have in computer animation today, and considering one year before the show started up, silent hill 2 released, cg animation like that is simply unacceptable by today's standards. otherwise the show is still super funny and has a great soundtrack so if you try not to look at the headache inducing animation i'd say it's worth a rewatch.

Dex-Starr posted: »

recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show. How so? I rewatched it a few months ago

• T̴̩̜͔̮̝̺̪͉̜̝̙͓̼̼̟͋̒̕͝͝͠ ̵̧̜̮̬̜̠͕͇̩̮̫͖̱̅͆̉̂̑̍̂̍̀͘͠H̸̙̬͝ ̴̢͖̘͈͔̠̪̫̥͚̮͛̾̒͐͝Ȩ̶͐͛͒̔̔̈́͛̅̚͝͝ ̶̨̨̡͕̗̙̬͎̭̻̘̮̠͘ ̵͓̙͆̓͑̔͝ ̶̨̜̳̘̤̻͎͖̖͙͍͔̥̎̈́̀̾̆͂̐͒͊͌̆͋̕ ̶̧͙͉̻̟͉̰͚͉̈́̓̃̅̈͐͊̿͋̀̾͛̉̀P̴̢̰̻̠͚͚̮̮̥̱̹̳̓̈̾̅͑̿̀̓̐̒̈́͝ ̶̯̰̒̓̿̌͂͐͛̚Ȉ̶͕̦͖͙̖̖̟͈͕́͛̍͆͛͜͝͠ ̶̧̢͙͍͔̭̞̠̮͎̳͕̞̽̏̏̆̄͆̈̒̇́̕͘Z̷̢̧̳͕̣͕̙̙͈̜̮͎̓͊̋͘ ̴̨̨̛̗͉̗͛͋́͊̀͌̕Ž̸̢̛̜͇̿͊̄͝ ̶̡̳͓̱̗̼͙̦̈̍̂͐̋̀̌͌͒͑̒̎̌A̵̡̛̺̟̖̐̊̎̄͊̃̌̌͘̕͝ ̵͇̝͍̹̟̗̃̈͋͋̔̽̔̿̿̓͘͠ ̸̨̨̜̤̜̤̠̖͎͈̹̝̣̏̑̄͑̈́͂̊̉̈͘͝͠ ̶̬͍̂͂̌͌̔͊͒͘͘͠ ̵̧͕̼̟͖̝̘͖̞̏ͅḨ̴̛̜͇̹̩̦͂̒̎͋̉̊͗͛͆̄̅̌ ̴̡̰̰̞̞̣̬͎̤͕͍̬̠͗A̷̦͛̅̂̽̈̈́͝ ̵͙͎̥͎̞̥̙̭͔̤̤̺̞͖͍̒͊̓̒̇͌S̴̢̺̙̟̥̮͎̜̹̜̾̓͆̀̎͝ ̵̢͙̮̹͕̘̻̻̞͉̣̲͗̃͜ͅ ̸̨̖͓̣̩̫̝̫̠̗́̏ ̸̡̙̹̘͓̳͉͍̟̈̀͘ ̷̨̛̺̜̺̰̈͌̉̂͘͘̚͜͝B̸̢̲̞̬̘̯̗̠̪̟̬͚̤̓̎͊̀́͂͘ ̵͖̦̭̬̟̙̹̪̳̬̦̱̲̾̋̈́̒̄̄̍̓̊͗͑͠E̷̲͔̝̞͙̋ ̸̲̮̬͉̘̍̌́͗͘C̴̡̬̓̉̋͑͌̀̉͠͝ ̶̧̯̤͎͎͔̞͖̳͙̹͇̹̤̰̈́̇̊̒̇͗̉̊͆̉͗O̸̫͎͋̎́̓͌͂̓ ̴̜̥̲̑̍̄͋̃͆̒̓̕͝M̷̙͓͂̄͂̈́͘̕ ̸̢̢̼̹̣͔̘̹̬͈́̆̑̇͘ͅE̷̡̢̫͈̜̥̣̚ ̴̰͎͕͗̉̇ ̸͉͙̻̆ ̶̧̡̲̭̲͓̠̱͈̈́̽̔̓̍͆̿̊̃͝ ̶̝̯̖̯͔͕̤͖̮̊̍́͋͆̾̂̆̓̀̔̽̕͝ͅV̴̡̥̥͍̞̭̩̮̤̟̬̎̈́̍̈́͑̐̎̓͗̎̾͝͝͠ ̵̢̢̛̦͔͉͍͙̮̠͕̳̆͆́́̅̽̈́̄̚I̷̛̞͖͓̳̳̼̪̹̰̜̎͋̍ͅ ̸̨̯͚͑͛͊̓́̋̎͘͝͝Ǫ̸̲͍̰̱̣̝̞͆̑̊͊͆̿͘͘ ̶̡͈̀̈́̾͑͊͛̈̋͗͘L̴̨͔͓̥͛̐̇͂͋ ̵̡̡̰̙̠̥̦̙͚̜̘̗̲͆̄̅̐͑͝Ȩ̴̡̻͈͕̪̬̘̼̣̟͔͓̖̇̉̈́͜ ̴̧̻̹͉͇͔̝̪̬͈̩̠̤̙͒̍̀̈́̀̓N̴̛͈̟̬̝̖͔̺̥̦̣̭̬̈́͑̾̈̊̄͘̕͝ ̶͓̄̔̾̉̎̚͝T̵͕̗͍̒͌̄͂́͂̈́͋ ̷̖̹͕͖̯̭͉̣̪̫͑͂̒̂̆̆͗̋̎̈̀͂́͑͠ ̸͖̪̲̳̻̯̭͍̮̞̖̟̠͖̑̉̋͛̌̽̑̿̀̚͝ͅ ̴͈̹̜͌͆̈̿͑͘ ̶̢̧͎̜͕̼̰̗̥̲͇͙̅̄̈̅̋̇͆̔̀̏̏̕A̸̗̻͚̩͉̗͈͐̈́̔͛̄̀̋̐̀̽̇͗̈́͘͠ ̷̧̧̡̤̘̩̜̖̲͕̞̤̫̂̽N̶̖͆͗̔͐̆̃͊͊́̌̔̅̕͝ ̴̨̢̢͕̣̪̙̗̜̻͒̒̔̌̾̈̕͜D̷̖͉̳̣̝̖̰͈̠̺͔̪͓̪̒̽ ̶̡͍̩̜̭̮̤͒̈́̆̏̇̑̈́̂̑̓̔͌͝ ̵̻̰̒̏̕̚͜ ̴̧̢̲̲̬̟̖͖͈͎̀̽̎̅͊̄͂̽̌̿͂̽̉̂̈́ ̵̺̀̆̊͒̍̓̈́́̓͒͐̈́̈́̕͝I̶̡̱̫̟̳̩̤̤͎̹͓̣̳̕͜ ̵̡̨̣̻͚͍̗̹̥̣̺̀̃̑̑͌͐̄̈́̄̀̈̄̅̂̕Ś̴͎̝͖͈̀̆͌̍̾̕͘ ̴̧̡̹̠͙̠̼͇͎̘͎̘͎̜͚͌̃̇́͐͑̈́̒̈̿̅͂̒̀̕ ̵̡̢̡̛̛̱̝͇̋͐͑͗̑͌̓̓̒͛͗̎͜͝ ̵̨̻͚̱̟̪̀͂͆̄̉̓̈́̀͂̐̀͗͘̕͝ ̷̗͚̗͙͉̗͓͓̱͙̆̍N̸͖̠͕̲̘͛ ̸̨̛͔̩͖̃̅̏͋̾̿̅͂͒̎O̸̦̯̯̝͇̙͉͚̜̾̒̈́̄̀͋͗͑̎̌̚ ̶̞̯̞͖̘̼̗̙̼͕̝̮͂̂Ẇ̸̡̬͎͎̫̮̰̟̟͐̊̉̽̃ͅ ̵̣͆̒͊ ̵̡̧̼̲̦̗̬̪̤̻̦̝̤͋͋̀͝ͅ ̸̗̪̹̻̬̦̩͖̟̟͂̊ ̷̧̡̨̢̛̛̹̠͈̬̟̬̹̣̅̈̐͒͂̐̾̒̂̃͋̋̃Ä̸̢̛̭̻̲̗̘̟̖̦͈͙͍̬́͒̌͋͊̀͐ ̴̧̙̭̘̥̺̺̖̞̦͕͓͔͌͋̆̂͠ͅT̷͖̳͔͗̊̏͠ ̵̧̡̮̰͕̫̺̯̙̔͗̈̆̿̎̎͋̚͜T̶͓̒̐ ̴̨̱͎̹̦̬̘̲͉͌̇̓̾̔̃̄͆̌̋͝͠Ą̷̻̭̭͂ ̴̨̩̺̥̺̝̗͕̈̑̍̓ͅͅC̷̡̈́̋̓͋͂̉̑͐̀̕͘ ̸̨̧͈͕̲͈̜̰̣̘̰̍́̊̌́ͅK̶̗̫͇̹͙̘̐͒̌̆ͅ ̸̲̩̪̠͎̮͍̹͙̒̇̃Ȋ̷͈̭͇͙̣̖̠̅͆̾͋̾͆̌̎̄͜͜ ̴̛͎͓̘͎̳̟̙̩̼̥͒͌͛͛̍̿̌ͅN̶̛̛̦̠̜͇̟͂̊̏̓̎ͅ ̶̡̢̭̭̩͉̹͕̦̱͖̪̙̬͍̄̽̽̂̐̃̃̂͐̍̔̕͘͘͘G̵̡̨̟̞͇̳̳̥͍̰̖̞̖͚̊̅̇͗͜

Cocoa2736 posted: »

recently rewatched jimmy neutron and time has not been kind to that show.

• well i still think you're super lovely.

unless you like killed somebody while you were gone in which case uh...

don't do that?

Hahaha I wish :,)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.