The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Out of pure boredom I thought about making an anagram out of my name, and I came up with Warrick Herald, which sounds like a pretty badass viking name to me.

At least I have a name to use for a character generator on Skyrim or Final Fantasy XIV.

• Also a neat name to use if you ever fake your death or go under witness protection.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Out of pure boredom I thought about making an anagram out of my name, and I came up with Warrick Herald, which sounds like a pretty badass viking name to me. At least I have a name to use for a character generator on Skyrim or Final Fantasy XIV.

• Another fellow 'strayan on the forums? :o

Well, we must get more acquainted.

hemfbg posted: »

I accidentally wandered into wild kangaroo territory today- less than an hour away from my home and with residential houses across the road.

• Hey guys :smile: Today was my birthday and I actually want to give back to you guys, so I'm going to be hosting a giveaway drawing for a few gaming gift cards that will start sometime tomorrow. The winners will be revealed the day after. There will be a minimum post requirement but I'll try to keep it fairly low (if you've been a regular here for about a month you'll most likely be qualified).

Stay tuned to the general chat for the thread tomorrow and take care guys :smile:

• Finally I got the chance to see Avengers Infinity War and I have to say, it's my favorite MCU movie so far, until Avengers 4 I guess. I thought other MCU movies were ok but this one is the best. The ending got me so hard.

I refuse to think Spider-Man died. I mean, come on, he already has a sequel coming.

• Happy Birthday! How old are you now? (Just tell me if you’re comfortable obviously)

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey guys Today was my birthday and I actually want to give back to you guys, so I'm going to be hosting a giveaway drawing for a few gaming

• Thank you and I'm 19 now, I've actually been making an effort to push myself out of my comfort zone recently so I'm fine sharing some general personal info like that here :smile:

MegaXD posted: »

Happy Birthday! How old are you now? (Just tell me if you’re comfortable obviously)

• edited August 2018

@Psychokinesis @Cocoa2736

Thanks guys.
    It's not so bad. We've mostly just walked around town.

It hasn't really been that hectic or worrisome for me this time, probably cause we didn't plan out so much.
    Eh, Maybe it's because we're going from Canada to Canada, so, not really too far from home.
    Maybe it's because for some reason I just don't care. Hakuna Matata. Forget about your worries and what not...
    Maybe it's just Canada itself, or Québec. Canadian French stuff gives me this funny feeling. Plus it's still a bilingual city, so we can still speak English fine.

I'm doing fine though. We're back tomorrow. Thanks for the words of support.

...I am so getting worked up over nothing. am I a head case or what :tongue:

Oh ...I ramble wayyy too much.?‍♂️

P.S.: That tip about the sky? Nice.... (Though, didn't exactly work out so well today. Way too bright.)

• edited August 2018

Today was my birthday

...shit
    [sees birthday-cake-signal in the sky]

Hey guys Today was my birthday and I actually want to give back to you guys, so I'm going to be hosting a giveaway drawing for a few gaming

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I made an anagram out of my name and came up with Franni Jem Mercury. Sounds like an anime name. :lol:

Out of pure boredom I thought about making an anagram out of my name, and I came up with Warrick Herald, which sounds like a pretty badass viking name to me. At least I have a name to use for a character generator on Skyrim or Final Fantasy XIV.

• Happy birthday, man! Hope you get to eat a lot of cake.

And thats really nice of you. I'll definetly participate.

• edited August 2018

Sometimes I wish I could meet some of you forum-dwellers in real life.

I feel like I could be good friends with some of you, and good friends is something I'm lacking. (I even dreamt of meeting one of you... Heh heh ;) )

• glad you liked it man, it's definitely top 3 for me although personally spider-man: rebootcoming and thor: the good one are films i liked a bit more. super hopeful that A4 will be p good.

AronDracula posted: »

Finally I got the chance to see Avengers Infinity War and I have to say, it's my favorite MCU movie so far, until Avengers 4 I guess. I thought other MCU movies were ok but this one is the best. The ending got me so hard. (Spoiler)

• Or a pop idol name. :p

Jennifer posted: »

I made an anagram out of my name and came up with Franni Jem Mercury. Sounds like an anime name.

• Now this is some ASMR I can get behind.

• Cool. That inspired me to find my own anagram, too, and I found this:
    Anglo Rios Ryas.

Almost sounds like the name a adventurer would have.

And happy (late) birthday, @Cocoa2736! It's awful nice of you to be doing a give away on "your" birthday, but please leave me out of it. Let's let others have a chance. :smirk:

• Yeah, I liked Thor Ragnarok, it was on TV some day and I'm glad I saw it before Infinity War because I would have been confused at the beginning of the movie.
    Spider-Man Homecoming was great but not as good as the first 2 Raimi movies.

glad you liked it man, it's definitely top 3 for me although personally spider-man: rebootcoming and thor: the good one are films i liked a bit more. super hopeful that A4 will be p good.

• I had to take a cold shower yesterday at night and it’s winter. Worst 30 minutes of my life.

• Woah, you're 19? I was thinking at least mid twenties...

Anyway, late happy birthday! That's quite generous of you to do a giveaway; sounds fun.

Thank you and I'm 19 now, I've actually been making an effort to push myself out of my comfort zone recently so I'm fine sharing some general personal info like that here

• edited August 2018

Heeey, y'know, I just remembered something: I saw someone the other day that reminded me of you; they had the same style of humour...

Acheive250 posted: »

Sometimes I wish I could meet some of you forum-dwellers in real life. I feel like I could be good friends with some of you, and good friends is something I'm lacking. (I even dreamt of meeting one of you... Heh heh )

• edited August 2018

[PK: "I just realised how CREEPY this sounds!"]

Well, it all depends on the inflection of which you say it.

If you say it as if you're pondering something: "...I saw something the other day that reminded me of you..." it sounds bearable.

If you say it as if it's flirtatious: "I saw something the other day that reminded me of you..." yeah, it's creepy. :#

Heeey, y'know, I just remembered something: I saw someone the other day that reminded me of you; they had the same style of humour...

• Hey, y'know what? I just edited that comment like 4 times within 4 minutes of posting it and I was thinking "Imagine if someone was sitting there watching all of these edits..." then you comment right after! :D

AChicken posted: »

[PK: "I just realised how CREEPY this sounds!"] Well, it all depends on the inflection of which you say it. If you say it as if you're

• Yup.. I think I was only here to see the first edit. The "wait no this is creepy I'm sorry" post... :D

Hey, y'know what? I just edited that comment like 4 times within 4 minutes of posting it and I was thinking "Imagine if someone was sitting there watching all of these edits..." then you comment right after!

• Yeah. My post was definitely not meant to be flirtatious. It's more of a joke. Then I realized it could be interpreted wrong by others. :D

AChicken posted: »

Yup.. I think I was only here to see the first edit. The "wait no this is creepy I'm sorry" post...

• I have a feeling that Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is not going to be that good because FromSoftware chose Activision to publish their new game. Look at Spyro trilogy remastered, everyone was excited for it, until they announced that the last two games of the trilogy will be downloadable only.

Why do retarded shitheads like Activision, EA and Konami exist?

• I know this is kind of late, but happy birthday, Cocoa2736. :) I hope you had a great day.

Thank you and I'm 19 now, I've actually been making an effort to push myself out of my comfort zone recently so I'm fine sharing some general personal info like that here

• Heeeey, saaaame. I saw someone the other day that definetly acted like you do here.

Hmm, straaange.

• edited August 2018

So wait, is that like a new form of insult that I'm not getting...?

Heeeey, saaaame. I saw someone the other day that definetly acted like you do here. Hmm, straaange.

• Wait, you were trying to insult me!? :o

So wait, is that like a new form of insult that I'm not getting...?

• Oh yeah I'm back in [redacted] now, by the way...

I'm... fine.

• I just put redacted from the start. Not gonna reveal my location, no way!

...Eh, I'm just having a bit of fun. No worries.

• edited August 2018

In this version of the forums, you can tell if someone has edited their post, because it puts a little "edited" note next to the date/time.

(Like on this post for example.)

• TFW you're trying to sleep but your boo can't find a comfy spot.

lupinb0y posted: »

Your browser does not support HTML5 video! https://i.imgur.com/pbBc1aP.gifv

• edited August 2018

No, sorry. Okay... look, the joke sounded way better in my head... but I forgot where I was going with it...

Wait, you were trying to insult me!?

• I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner honestly.

Clemenem posted: »

So anyone have any thoughts on DSP's YT channel being demonetized? snorts https://i.redditmedia.com/ZM4oZyg0ZxIjGoH6CWN6BpfgAQSHZddBMm_Yj2vX3mU.jpg?w=320&s=d1924d08f66886f64551989c5651f820

• :^)

Clemenem posted: »

So anyone have any thoughts on DSP's YT channel being demonetized? snorts https://i.redditmedia.com/ZM4oZyg0ZxIjGoH6CWN6BpfgAQSHZddBMm_Yj2vX3mU.jpg?w=320&s=d1924d08f66886f64551989c5651f820

• Just watched The Greatest Showman and really enjoyed it. It’s a fun feel good movie with great choreography and catchy tunes. The characters are really likeable as well. No the script isn’t that great and it is pretty cheesy but it’s an overall very entertaining movie.

The hate for it is so hilariously overblown, especially on Reddit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.