The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Forgot to buy groceries... So tonight's dinner is.... Noodles, cheese and bacon bits.

• Look at Mister Millionaire here with his bacon bits!

Johro posted: »

Forgot to buy groceries... So tonight's dinner is.... Noodles, cheese and bacon bits.

• Costco has the best bacon bits, man.

lupinb0y posted: »

Look at Mister Millionaire here with his bacon bits!

• Bacon bits AND a Costco membership? Look at Mister Billionaire over here!

Johro posted: »

Costco has the best bacon bits, man.

• I am stunned. Best crossover known to man, right here.

• I wish! I got my Mom to get them for me. I don't have a card.

Bacon bits AND a Costco membership? Look at Mister Billionaire over here!

• I want everyone here to tag @MegaXD with thoughts and prayers while she's going through her hard time, in case she comes back online. Just writing a message that you're hoping the best for her would be enough. Thank you.

• Here's a video of a crow speaking.

• Crows are cute.

Here's a video of a crow speaking.

• Hold on.

I never knew :trollface: actually was an emote on here. How did I never fucking notice this until now, I'm so slow. You learn something new every day I guess.

• :trollface:

To use it, do :~trollface~: (remove the two ~’s)

I’m surprised I didn’t find this sooner. There’s also a cookie emote :cookie:

captainivy1 posted: »

Hold on. I never knew actually was an emote on here. How did I never fucking notice this until now, I'm so slow. You learn something new every day I guess.

• edited August 2018

This is one mighty fine looking video game if I do say so myself.

• edited August 2018

I'm conflicted as to whether I should continue to spread awareness outside the Vent thread to something so personal but I feel like I should anyway. This will be the last time I bring it up.

Yesterday in the Vent thread MegaXD revealed that she was going through severe depression and that she had serious intent to soon commit suicide and then immediately went offline. Several people in that thread were panicked and didn't know what to do.

If you have any experience with suicidal thoughts or depression please either go to the vent thread or PM her to show support in case she does come back. Do not be disrespectful. Don't look down at her and don't give hollow pity if you can't relate to what she's going through. Thank you.

• Hey friend I know it is a bit late but I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!! And thank you so much for all of the advice and help you have given me :smile:

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey guys Today was my birthday and I actually want to give back to you guys, so I'm going to be hosting a giveaway drawing for a few gaming

• This is the lamest Smash reveal trailer I've ever seen.

MasterStone posted: »

Wow

• After surfing YouTube, I somehow ended up watching clips from TWD S1 and the wave of nostalgia hit me so hard I literally couldn’t breathe. It was so painful yet so pleasant to reminisce the whole thing, because I haven’t played S1 in a long while.

I want to be 12 again and bawling my eyes out the entire night because of shooting Lee. I want to dread over Kenny’s sacrifice and then cry tears of joy when we reunite. I want to feel torn while choosing between Kenny and Jane and ultimately decide to ditch everything, even Wellington, for my boat man. I want to see that bittersweet and still very hopeful ending that fills my heart with bliss.

You only get those feelings for the first time.

God, just now I’ve realized how much ANF ruined everything. It left me dead inside, honestly.

Since S4 comes out in a few days, I’m so ready for it. I’m craving for some feels, for emotional investment into the characters and the plot. If Telltale fails us, everything good is gone forever. Geez. I’m such a pansy.

P.S. Also I miss Lee more than ever ;_;

• edited August 2018

Diabetes

• Has anyone seen The Meg? I'm a sucker for movies so I'll probably see it, but I'd also like to hear a real person's actual opinion on it (no spoilers please!). I like Rainn Wilson and sharks, so there's that going for me if I see it.

• edited August 2018

Yes!! There are video games in this movie! ...I was getting really worried since none of the other trailers featured any new ones.
    Still not a fan of the IRL Disney meta jokes [the title backlash, the "other studio"] considering the first movie didn't have much of that.

• I was randomly hugged just the other day by some woman I just met. I do not do hugs (there are rare exceptions). Especially not with strangers. She took me by surprise... like an assassination attempt. Later on I found out she had a few drinks, so it makes sense now.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

hey fam

• Damn, some guys would kill to have been in your position then.

I was randomly hugged just the other day by some woman I just met. I do not do hugs (there are rare exceptions). Especially not with strange

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Over the weekend i went to London to see Iron Maiden perform, this is the first time i have seen them live and they where fantastic.

Here is a few pics that i took (in a spoiler tag to prevent it spamming too much), they are not the best quality as i took them with a shitty iphone camera but you kind of get the idea.

• That was just a cute GIF I found. In reality, no, with someone you don't really know (or without giving them the offer for one first) that's almost as invasive of personal space as you can get. I think hugs in general are nice though. If a guy (or girl, but just for comparison) were to randomly come up and hug me I wouldn't really be bothered all that much, but that's a personal thing, I know not everyone likes hugs.

I was randomly hugged just the other day by some woman I just met. I do not do hugs (there are rare exceptions). Especially not with strange

• That looks absolutely epic. I know Iron Maiden is all for the cool dark hard-rock stuff, but this is amazing.

What in the world is that guy holding in the second picture? A flaming guitar? Is this Mad Max?

OzzyUK posted: »

Over the weekend i went to London to see Iron Maiden perform, this is the first time i have seen them live and they where fantastic. Here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It was a flamethrower.

AChicken posted: »

That looks absolutely epic. I know Iron Maiden is all for the cool dark hard-rock stuff, but this is amazing. What in the world is that guy holding in the second picture? A flaming guitar? Is this Mad Max?

• Still awesome. :naughty:

It was a flamethrower.

• I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH RIGHT NOW!

I went to see them in July of last year when they were in New Jersey and they were touring in support of their new album The Book of Souls. I've been to a lot of concerts, including 4 Metallica shows (a 5th upcoming), but Maiden was by far the best concert I've ever been to. The crowd is always electric, and at 60+ years old, they have so much energy in their live shows, especially Bruce Dickinson. I know with this tour, The Legacy of the Beast, they were bringing out a lot of classic songs they haven't played in a long time. Looking at the setlist, I would pay an insane amount of money to see them on this tour if I could. The only thing that would have made it better was if they played Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

Over the weekend i went to London to see Iron Maiden perform, this is the first time i have seen them live and they where fantastic. Here

• Fuck I stubbed my toe

• Thanks L-dog, very cool!

• ow It hurts

• Sheol challenged me

AronDracula posted: »

• I hate you so much

Sheol- posted: »

Thanks L-dog, very cool!

• Excuse me

• Fuck ;)

AChicken posted: »

Excuse me