The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

New trailer for Stranger Things season 3

I loved the first two seasons so i am pretty hyped about this.

• Oohhh baby it's good to be back!

It looks to be a really fun season, with lots of psychological intrigue, mercenaries, fun summer stuff, and HOLY WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MONSTER?!

I'm betting the Upside Down problem this season might be some kind of viral infection, what with the eerie shower scene of a man with infected bites, the bloody pus-filled monster, and a big communal patriotic celebration to be the best place for an apocalyptic drama to take place.

OzzyUK posted: »

New trailer for Stranger Things season 3 (Spoiler) I loved the first two seasons so i am pretty hyped about this.

• Damn, I still haven't even watched Season 2 of it, I need to get going.

New trailer for Stranger Things season 3 (Spoiler) I loved the first two seasons so i am pretty hyped about this.

• So, The Outer Worlds will launch on Epic Store and not Steam.

This exclusivity bullshit is really starting to piss me off.

• Don't companies also do that with the PS4 or Xbox? I'm not sure I understand the problem exactly, especially since Epic offers more money for the developers compared to Steam. Can't you just sign up for an Epic Store account in a similar manner as Steam? I guess I'm just not fully understanding the full situation or problem, so can someone explain, I fail to see why more competition on the market is a problem.

Also, this is completely unrelated, but apparently the head of the Epic Games Store, Steve Allison, was the former SVP of Publishing at Telltale.

Pipas posted: »

So, The Outer Worlds will launch on Epic Store and not Steam. This exclusivity bullshit is really starting to piss me off.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited February 2020

• edited March 2019

I don't mind if there's competition between Epic and Steam but the problem is that Epic isn't competing by publishing their own actual proper exclusives (like EA Origin) but rather by buying out the competition. I don't mind if the game was originally gonna be an Epic Store exclusive in the first place but the problem is that this game was announced to be on Steam when it debuted at the Game Awards and now it's suddenly only going to be available only on this and the Windows store.

It doesn't help that the Epic Store is waaaaaaay behind in terms of features (they only just recently added a search function). They are essentially where Steam started out 15 years ago. It feels like it would have been a better idea to hold off releasing the store after having added a few more features and build up a proper library of their own.

Don't companies also do that with the PS4 or Xbox? I'm not sure I understand the problem exactly, especially since Epic offers more money fo

• Aww yeah I'm super pumped for this!

That thing at the end looks like it was ripped straight out of Resident Evil.

• edited March 2019

God dammit you've gotta be fucking kidding me.

Like ok it's great for the devs probably,but i will never download the fucking Epic launcher i know that launcher is seriously not safe and a lot of people had problems with it (spyware/malware,information being stolen and sent to Chinese companies,people having problems deleting the launcher..).

I guess i'll just buy it on ps4 or pirate it sorry Obsidian.

Pipas posted: »

So, The Outer Worlds will launch on Epic Store and not Steam. This exclusivity bullshit is really starting to piss me off.

• I've official reached a milestone.

• This is one of the greatest things to have ever graced my ear holes.

• That’s it. T-Series is the most subscribed channel now. Pewdiepie lost. I guess it was kinda inevitable and not much will change but... hard to believe that this day came.

Yesterday was full of good news, like the trailer releases for Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and Stranger Things S3, and today sucks balls.

• It doesn't actually matter though. Yeah, Pewdiepie will have less support but he already has a good amount. Not like he'll be behind on his bills anytime soon. I know it's just a meme but this has been dragged on/milked for way too long.

That’s it. T-Series is the most subscribed channel now. Pewdiepie lost. I guess it was kinda inevitable and not much will change but... hard

• I subscribed to them a while back. I wanted them to win because everyone wanted them to lose.

That’s it. T-Series is the most subscribed channel now. Pewdiepie lost. I guess it was kinda inevitable and not much will change but... hard

• edited March 2019

What even is T-Series anyway? Some sort of movie company in India, right? Is their claim to fame just this battle with PewDiePie, or is there something else they did? If it is just because of PewDiePie, what made people choose T-Series as the channel to become the most subbed? I swear this whole thing is just stupid and makes no sense. And honestly, I think people were just subscribing to T-Series out of disdain or dislike for PewDiePie, not because they actually like their content. Yeah, the same could be said for people subbing to PewDiePie, but that feels like it's done more for the meme's sake than a dislike of T-Series.

Ghetsis posted: »

It doesn't actually matter though. Yeah, Pewdiepie will have less support but he already has a good amount. Not like he'll be behind on his bills anytime soon. I know it's just a meme but this has been dragged on/milked for way too long.

• It is. they’re not even worried about him. All they do is make indian music and his fans shit on their channel. They’re nothing more than a bunch of idiots who blew this whole thing up(no offense to you InKennyWeTrust)

What even is T-Series anyway? Some sort of movie company in India, right? Is their claim to fame just this battle with PewDiePie, or is ther

• You were wrong. Pewdiepie is still the most subscribed, I checked it now.

• Internet social media has always been a toxic place. You always find nonsensical things.

What even is T-Series anyway? Some sort of movie company in India, right? Is their claim to fame just this battle with PewDiePie, or is ther

• Everyone who sees Alita becomes addicted. EVERYONE

• One can only dream

• 14 YEARS since Bloodlines came out 14 YEARS and we got a SEQUEL.
    and we've got BIG names,amazing talented people (like Chris Avellone) working on it.

There's also screenshots on their website https://www.bloodlines2.com

Man,what a day,what a fucking day.

• Okay nevermind Pewdiepie is number one again. I don’t even know what’s happening anymore.

• I won’t say they didn’t care. The CEO of T-series encouraged people to subscribe more, calling it “a victory of India”. They made bots on Twitter shitting on Felix because he’s supposedly “hating India”. Also some Indian stars promoted the channel.

Dex-Starr posted: »

It is. they’re not even worried about him. All they do is make indian music and his fans shit on their channel. They’re nothing more than a bunch of idiots who blew this whole thing up(no offense to you InKennyWeTrust)

• Welp......they’re #1 now. Pewdiepie still has whatever mansion he lives in with his millions of youtube dollars, he’ll be fine.

I won’t say they didn’t care. The CEO of T-series encouraged people to subscribe more, calling it “a victory of India”. They made bots on Twitter shitting on Felix because he’s supposedly “hating India”. Also some Indian stars promoted the channel.

• Yeah, no doubt. He still has plenty of support of his fans. I just hate it how some dumb individuals bring up the non-existing nationalistic aspect of this situtation. Like it was the battle for India. Lmao no, it was a meme that would eventually die. I bet in a week everybody forgets who's number one and who's not.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Welp......they’re #1 now. Pewdiepie still has whatever mansion he lives in with his millions of youtube dollars, he’ll be fine.

• I finally ended up playing through the final world in Kingdom Heart III after a period of just collecting all the treasure.
    Mnh.

• edited March 2019

Anyone else seen that cover art Charlie Adlard did for The Walking Dead Season 1 back in 2013? I redrew the whole thing and coloured it in.

I resized the image to make it smaller (the original image is much larger).

I made one minor change to the original drawing. I redrew Clems eyebrows to make her look more scared rather than angry looking. I also did one with a city backdrop based off of this concept art but I think it looks better as is.

• I am only temporary, but Alita is forever

• I know this place hasn’t been too active these past few days, but I noticed that a majority of pages were deleted from certain discussion threads. Why is that? :confused:

• Care to elaborate? Pages of threads were deleted? Maybe someone was spamming.

I know this place hasn’t been too active these past few days, but I noticed that a majority of pages were deleted from certain discussion threads. Why is that?

• edited March 2019

Just finished watching Michael Scott's farewell episode on The Office.

God... I'm freakin crying right now. Such a good show. Such a great character.
    I'm going to take a break from the show for a bit. I don't know if I can watch the Office without Michael Scott/Steve Carell.

• edited March 2019

Playstation is starting their first State of Play (Nintendo Direct style) livestream now.

EDIT: Aaand it was over in 20 minutes. The majority of games shown were for VR, and there were barely any new announcements of anything. That was underwhelming.

• I know it's foolish to put any amount of trust or faith into Gearbox Software, but I really need them to show off something related to Borderlands 3 on Thursday at PAX East. It will seriously help me take my mind off my soon to be crippling depression.

• Apparently 'Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition' was recently rated for the Xbox One and PS4, so they're either going to A. rerelease it on its own, B. include it as a pre-order bonus for Borderlands 3, or C. include it in whatever the Season Pass is for BL3.

I know it's foolish to put any amount of trust or faith into Gearbox Software, but I really need them to show off something related to Borde

• I did see that a few days ago. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the original Borderlands, the story is paper thin and the entire thing felt like a chore to get through. Meanwhile, I have, combined on both PC and PS4, probably several hundred hours on Borderlands 2 alone.

They've been teasing a lot of stuff for their conference. Including Borderlands GOTY, there's been a pixelated picture of Maya from BL2 (probably hinting a release for BL2 on the Switch), a "Save the Date" type picture with the day of their conference in Borderlands' art style with the number 3 prominent, and a couple of new games, one of which might be a new Duke Nukem game.

AChicken posted: »

Apparently 'Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition' was recently rated for the Xbox One and PS4, so they're either going to A. rerelease it o

• a couple of new games, one of which might be a new Duke Nukem game.

If it's developed by either Machine Games (Wolfenstein) or ID Software (Doom), then the FPS holy trinity of the 90's is revived in this generation.

I did see that a few days ago. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the original Borderlands, the story is paper thin and the entire thing f

• edited March 2019

So I'm not getting any audio for any Telltale game now for some reason. I tried playing Final Season and A New Frontier and no audio at all. I've also reinstalled the game as well as my audio drivers but still no luck.

Anyone willing to give me a hand here?

• Never mind, forget what I said in my previous comment. I just checked a few threads right now, there weren’t any pages that were deleted, my bad. :sweat_smile:

Ghetsis posted: »

Care to elaborate? Pages of threads were deleted? Maybe someone was spamming.

• Downloading The Final Season finale right now but I won't be able to play it right now since I have courses today until evening. I'm doing my best to stay away from TWD section and TWD youtube channels.

• Eating leftover cake to fill the void in my chest after finishing the final episode of Walking Dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.