Season 2 maybe still happening???

Someone had to make the thread for this, discuss.

Comments

• I would say its 100% happening. Looks like we will find out somewhat soon too

• they're revealing a new game by the end of the year i think bro,this better be wolf2

• Seeing how it obviously is going to be one of the IPs they own, the only realistic choices are Wolf and Batman and I see them going with Wolf 2 due to the hype around it and just knowing in general that when an announcement of "Telltale is saved and owns Wolf Among Us" everyone is going to gravitate to Wolf 2, so business wise it makes more sense to go towards Wolf.

I hope they announce it soon and I really hope it looks the same, would suck if even after aaaaallllll this they fuck up the art style, but I have faith seeing how it seems they really care about Telltale's legacy.

iFoRias posted: »

they're revealing a new game by the end of the year i think bro,this better be wolf2

• Do you peeps actually think getting TWAU by the end of the year and for it to be great is possible? I don't know how long Old Telltale took between development, but I'm pretty sure it was more than 4 months. Also, do you think they still have the stuff that was previously worked on in S2?

• Im starting to think whats going to happen is their first game will be something different and smaller and they will announce Wolf 2 this year.

Do you peeps actually think getting TWAU by the end of the year and for it to be great is possible? I don't know how long Old Telltale took

• edited August 2019

Yeah, I think this will be happening too. There's no way they're going to rush TWAU out this year. At least if we're going by what they've said, they want to take it slow. I'm all for waiting as long as we need to, to ensure we get a quality product and not a rushed one.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im starting to think whats going to happen is their first game will be something different and smaller and they will announce Wolf 2 this year.

• They never said their first game is coming out this year just that it will be revealed.

Yeah, I think this will be happening too. There's no way they're going to rush TWAU out this year. At least if we're going by what they've s

• Yes. It's happening.

• Based timeline.

Yes. It's happening.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.