New Telltale CEO talks about The Wolf Among Us 2.

edited August 2019 in The Wolf Among Us

20 minutes 21 seconds in.

Comments

• Any chance for a synopsis of major points for those of us who don't want to watch for 25 minutes?

• He said that it's definitely on the shortlist of properties they're interested in, he and everyone else knows how important it is to the fans, but he's not in a position to talk about it yet.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Any chance for a synopsis of major points for those of us who don't want to watch for 25 minutes?

• The way he talks and his body language def makes me think they 100% plan on making Wolf 2. It may not be their first game although I do think it will be, but the way he talks about it and clearly shows he understands how desirable the game is really makes me think they are going to do it.

• Aw man this sure makes me excited. Can't wait for the bankruptcy arc!!

• Hopefully this second season get released and not canceled for the 3492184759291th time.

• edited September 2019

While it is true that they are at least considering reviving this project, I shall, nevertheless, wait that they will get things up and running before getting my hopes up again.

• The New Guy knows how to make money, that's how he managed to get his hands on the company in the first place. Check his Linkedin Profile. It speaks for itself.

BoltMK posted: »

Aw man this sure makes me excited. Can't wait for the bankruptcy arc!!

• edited September 2019

Telltale 2 - "The bankrupcy continues..."
    Out in 2020.

BoltMK posted: »

Aw man this sure makes me excited. Can't wait for the bankruptcy arc!!

• edited October 2019

I have waited so long. I need release from my torment!

• Less then 2 months now fellas we can make it

Mr-Soybean posted: »

I have waited so long. I need release from my torment!

• Guess this answers the question about Willingham being under an NDA.
    On a side note, the first couple volumes of Fables are getting an Absolute Edition in January. Maybe it's coinciding with TWAU2?

• Willingham def seems to keep hinting Wolf 2 is happening. I wonder how long ago season 2 was "saved" seeing how he and Adam Harrington were going to reveal the plot and then randomly "oh shit never mind fellas" and never brought it up again. If I remember it seems negations for LCG started in November, so many right away they knew someone wanted to get involved for Wolf 2?

booper posted: »

Guess this answers the question about Willingham being under an NDA. On a side note, the first couple volumes of Fables are getting an Absolute Edition in January. Maybe it's coinciding with TWAU2?

• Telltale's Twitter account also has Bigby as their profile picture which is another crumb of hope!

• Yeah definitely, but another reason is he's the most handsome character of telltale games!!

Hypnosis posted: »

Telltale's Twitter account also has Bigby as their profile picture which is another crumb of hope!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.