New Tweet From LCG/Telltale (Tweet reply to Netflix)

edited December 2019 in General Chat

Not sure how to feel about this. Does new TTG realize that the relationship between Netflix and Old Telltale was incredibly strained since Netflix reportedly “used” Telltale to create the Netflix CYOA Engine and ditched them to an extent after? And that Telltale was fined 1million usd for the Stranger Things leak??? And that Netflix indirectly caused the bankruptcy of Telltale since their deal fell through which was supposed to be Pete’s saving grace?

Also yeah Batman Noir/ Shadows Edition is definitely coming soon.

Comments

• Do we even know who runs their Twitter? It could be some rando intern. Maybe they genuinely don't know.

Either way, I hope they don't try to partner back up and this was just Telltale's way of telling them "Fuck you, you couldn't kill us."

• tfw Netflix was a big part of Telltale's death with how Telltale had to take their deal as they would die, but the deal was so shit that if the game leaked Telltale had to be punished even if it wasnt their fault it was leaked.

Also the PR guy on their twitter is really not that great, gotta be honest. Like since theyve been back its been a joke post about apple, a poll about Batman, and now this.

• Putting aside the obvious, I’m getting sick of people trying to jam their hornies into everything. My little brothers use the internet too, you pervert Netflix

• "What can you say during sex but can also say to your little brother, amirit gamers?"

Melton23 posted: »

Putting aside the obvious, I’m getting sick of people trying to jam their hornies into everything. My little brothers use the internet too, you pervert Netflix

• Netflix is trying to be that "Cool and edgy" teacher but failed miserably. I gues Disney Plus broke them hard

• “Succ ‘em”

Poogers555 posted: »

"What can you say during sex but can also say to your little brother, amirit gamers?"

• Oh, they know how much people want it. They said as much in the fireside chat in September, and keep in mind that they chose Bigby for their avatar on Twitter and FB when they could have just as easily went with their logo or Batman. Brian and Jaime even said they were fans iirc.

My guess is that they're stalling because they still don't know how they're going to make the fucking thing yet.

also

• Making posts about wolf but releasing shit about batman, k.

• Does new TTG realize that the relationship between Netflix and Old Telltale was incredibly strained since Netflix reportedly “used” Telltale to create the Netflix CYOA Engine and ditched them to an extent after? And that Telltale was fined 1million usd for the Stranger Things leak??? And that Netflix indirectly caused the bankruptcy of Telltale since their deal fell through which was supposed to be Pete’s saving grace?

I feel like this is looking into it a liiiitle bit too much.

It's just the new social media PR person being quirky. I mean, it answers Netflix's question. I don't think there's much more to it than that.

• edited December 2019

bruh

Honestly, I’m just going through all the replies to the original Netflix tweet. Most of them are pretty terrible (especially that Bernie San

• I had volume all turned up.........................................

bruh

• dying

I had volume all turned up.........................................

Sign in to comment in this discussion.