The Game Awards 2019 Live Reaction Thread : Starts At 8:30 PM EST

Poogs summoned Bigby, lets hope this happens.

TWITCH (Least delay)

Youtube (10-30sec delay, more reliable and less lag)

Comments

• edited December 2019

IIRC, Mixer is known to have the least stream latency, right?
    https://mixer.com/thegameawards

Anyway, There's probably a Pre-Show at 8:30, leading into the real thing at 9:00pm ET. Which is great 'cause I'm just finishing up a paper now. :blush:

edit: show starts in 4 minutes starting now

• I haven't played a single game that released this year, but I guess I'll watch for that sweet, sweet TWAU teaser.

• If there is one.......

hemfbg posted: »

I haven't played a single game that released this year, but I guess I'll watch for that sweet, sweet TWAU teaser.

• Ya I'll feel like a real fool if it doesn't happen, but it won't have been the dumbest thing I've done this year.

If there is one.......

• Batman Shadows got officially leaked by the website saying it will downloadable today, which doesnt complete line up with the leak as it said it would release January (but I guess that could be a physical release, as the content inside still matched the rest)

That being said, even if this leak is fake, it confirms Telltale is there to announce something, so really REALLY hoping this means regardless Wolf 2 will be announced.

If there is one.......

• Don't get your hopes up tho, we may be in for a depressing night....

Poogers555 posted: »

Batman Shadows got officially leaked by the website saying it will downloadable today, which doesnt complete line up with the leak as it sai

• edited December 2019

That press release didnt seem to hint Wolf 2 ha..ha...oh man

It did still have it in the copyright though ha...

Don't get your hopes up tho, we may be in for a depressing night....

• Yeah, the fact that it's downloadable now, available on physical later could make sense. That's how Telltale usually released their Season Pass discs. Though this leak could be taking advantage of that easily recognisable release format TTG does...

Batman Shadows got officially leaked by the website saying it will downloadable today, which doesnt complete line up with the leak as it sai

• idk if theyd be abusing it, they only said release January nothing about digital or physical. Really wish an actually screenshot was there so we could just know

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, the fact that it's downloadable now, available on physical later could make sense. That's how Telltale usually released their Season Pass discs. Though this leak could be taking advantage of that easily recognisable release format TTG does...

• "That woman has a cape on." - InGen, 2019

• They got the lesser Nolan to present. Hmm.

• XBOX FOREVER!

• Damn New Xbox, thats really cool.

Also holy shit I thought it was gonna be Master Chief in Smash for a second when it was going "If you could dream anything... what would it be..." lmfao

• edited December 2019

Wait a minute, is this the next-gen Xbox console? I thought it was a PC tailor-made to play Xbox-centric games.

Why is it so tall? Why the long name? Gah Microsoft u so weird.
    Xbox One X
    Xbox Series X
    Weird.

EDIT: Heh Imma call it the Xbox Fridge, 'cause for a sec I actually thought they were announcing an X-branded fridge.

• Crash for Smash.

Damn New Xbox, thats really cool. Also holy shit I thought it was gonna be Master Chief in Smash for a second when it was going "If you could dream anything... what would it be..." lmfao

• Am I the only one who didn’t like the Xbox design?

• I mean I really like it, I think it's great! It looks premium and gives off pc vibes

Am I the only one who didn’t like the Xbox design?

• Really want Crash in Smash but the same guy saying to trust the Wolf leak said he wont be number 5. (and this guy gets everything right for Smash)

Crash for Smash.

• Why would you advertise Joker for Mortal Kombat, when you can just play Injustice.

• edited December 2019

Oh shoot new Control update YES

Available now YEEEESSS
    Expansion 1 March 26 YEEESSSSSSSSSS

• Society

Bottom Text

Why would you advertise Joker for Mortal Kombat, when you can just play Injustice.

• Don't care about the design. I mean, like I have no opinion about it, either way. You don't go buying consoles because they look nice, you know?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2019

Steph Curry has a lot of free time these days.

• For some reason they wanted Joker in MK11. Also they swapped Ash Williams reveal with Joker instead so it released for the movie, yet he releases in January lmao

Atleast they fixed his face.

Why would you advertise Joker for Mortal Kombat, when you can just play Injustice.

• Yeah but you can't disembowel Joker in Injustice.

• Me2

• I think it looks pretty good. It is a bit weird they are going for a PC tower look tho

AChicken posted: »

Me2

• edited December 2019

Wait wait wait I just missed it. Hellblade 2 for Xbox? Whoa.

Bold move for a game meant to tell a story about mental illness. I wonder what the sequel will touch upon.

• Geoff is Canadian?? Nice.

• Announce a new Bubsy game you cowards!

• Bubsy for Smash baby

lupinb0y posted: »

Announce a new Bubsy game you cowards!

• I don't know who this Ikumi lady is, but I love her energy running on stage.

• edited December 2019

Yaaay Remedy got the best Art Direction! I was hoping for that. That's the award I think their game was most deserving of a nomination.

• It looks like a shoe box

• I don’t know what this is, but it’s Cyberpunk 2077 related, and I am into it.

• lmao wtf was that Elon Musk cameo awkwardly stands up half way

• edited December 2019

Untitled Beaker Game LOL

I want this to be real

and The Goose puppet shows up... My god this whole presentation was unexpected and hilarious

@MetallicaRules Enough of this poor attempts at comedy.

Lol how convenient. It seems there are two types of people in this world. Those who enjoy this skit, and those who don't.

• For the love of God just announce the award winner. Enough of this poor attempts at comedy.

• What was that Stadia commercial

• Folks I think disappointment is knocking on our door, what do we do?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.