Guardians of the Galaxy doesn't link to account and can't see choice stats

I got the disk version of GOTG and my internet is fine, so it isn't a connectivity issue, but I'm not able to login my account on the game or see any choice stats (which sucks because i really like to see how other players decided what to do). Any help please? It tells me to go to the support page of telltale but I can't file a ticket without having the game registered on my account.

Comments

• 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' has been discontinued ever since TTG shut down, due to this, they shut down the servers to it. The choices are put inside those servers. And, they shut off those servers.

• Who plays GOTG

• edited December 2019

No one, even though I still have my physical copy... 😳

Who plays GOTG

• I actually enjoyed the game!

Who plays GOTG

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

While it’s true the game isn’t supported, I know a lot of disc copies require a patch and some features may still work. Are you able to check for a patch and download it? (Assuming console).

• Hey Nikolah, is New TTG working with 2k I’m getting Tales From The Borderlands up for digital sale again? I know the rights reverted back to 2k as part of liquidation, but is LCG involved at all in this?

Nikolah posted: »

While it’s true the game isn’t supported, I know a lot of disc copies require a patch and some features may still work. Are you able to check for a patch and download it? (Assuming console).

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

I am afraid that’s beyond my scope of knowledge. :( What their plans are would be better asked to the license owners, in this case 2k

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Hey Nikolah, is New TTG working with 2k I’m getting Tales From The Borderlands up for digital sale again? I know the rights reverted back to 2k as part of liquidation, but is LCG involved at all in this?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.