Telltale Batman Shadows Edition Leaked: $5 DLC or $30 remaster, releasing soonish???

edited December 2019 in General Chat

Link leads to a 404 page. It was taken down after a few minutes.
Here's what it said
http://www.athlongames.com/batman-shadows/

Comments

• BATMAN DLC HAS BEEN RENAMED "Junefish" on SteamDB,

• Damnit I wish there was a post of an in-game screenshot so we can just know if the wolf leak is real or fake

• Is it available on PS4 now? Where can I find it?

• I dont think so, it's not on steam, epic games, or switch yet.

Is it available on PS4 now? Where can I find it?

• No idea if this means anything but The Wolf Among Us Test was updated a few hours ago

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

BATMAN DLC HAS BEEN RENAMED "Junefish" on SteamDB,

• What? Where?

Poogers555 posted: »

No idea if this means anything but The Wolf Among Us Test was updated a few hours ago

• Steam Data Base but I doubt it means anything, no way they are making Wolf 2 on Telltale Engine

booper posted: »

What? Where?

• so this wasn't supposed to be announced today I guess.

• Yeah, Batman Shadows is definitely real, they just haven't announced it yet.

• edited December 2019

Even if it is just some cosmetics, I think I'll buy the DLC. Telltale's Batman deserves more love than what it gets. Hopefully sales pick up after this re-relase, because The Enemy Within is one of Telltale's best games by a large margin and it deserves better.

• edited December 2019

4K, please change the title from "officially announced" to "officially exists" or something like that. Cause, it's really hasn't been announced by Telltale yet and it is not coming today, contrary to whatever leaks said.

EDIT: Awesome thx 4k

• edited December 2019

Huh, I thought they'd be selling it for like 50 or something. This is a nice surprise. 30 for both games and 5 for the DLC is actually not that bad, I might actually get it.

Now it remains to be seen if it's a broken mess (like certain other Telltale collection, lul) or not.

• Ummmm, if it is 'Officially announced' where the hell was this announced?

• i already own the enemy within and the 1st series can i buy the dlc or would i have buy the remaster for $30? if you already own both batman series can you buy DLC seperuly

• You can buy the DLC for both games for just 5 dollars total.

i already own the enemy within and the 1st series can i buy the dlc or would i have buy the remaster for $30? if you already own both batman series can you buy DLC seperuly

• oh there will be dlc for both seasons - that i didn't know
    thanks for replying

Poogers555 posted: »

You can buy the DLC for both games for just 5 dollars total.

• When will shadows editions go live for UK when I checked it's not on playstation store uk

• Shadows edition is not out yet on ps devices, but it's been confirmed by @Nikolah that there'll be a ps4 release.

donmike84 posted: »

When will shadows editions go live for UK when I checked it's not on playstation store uk

• In the future ill buying Telltale games on my stream account.

• That's awesome, its good to see people support telltale and what they do!

In the future ill buying Telltale games on my stream account.

• Just want to mention that IGN's upload of the trailer mentions in the description that Xbox and PC (Steam) is available now, the PS4 version is coming Dec. 20th, and Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store are arriving at a later date.

• They weren't kidding about the speedy port to ps4!

AChicken posted: »

Just want to mention that IGN's upload of the trailer mentions in the description that Xbox and PC (Steam) is available now, the PS4 version is coming Dec. 20th, and Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store are arriving at a later date.

• Really confused why they keep saying Epic Game Store version is coming later when it came out same day as Xbox and Steam lmao

Just want to mention that IGN's upload of the trailer mentions in the description that Xbox and PC (Steam) is available now, the PS4 version is coming Dec. 20th, and Nintendo Switch and Epic Games Store are arriving at a later date.

• Consoles just got another new patch, probably the same one PC got that fixes some missing button prompt scenarios.

Or it's further optimizing the release of the new mode. We shall see...

Side-note: I'm not sure what or how much bugs LCG's last string of patches have fixed, as I can't imagine the small team managed to fix a few of the large ones in the month-and-a-half they've reopened, but hopefully some good progress was made on them.

Many of the big issues that still plagued the game (as I revisited a couple S1 episodes this past summer) are:

• The Vicki/Gordon intel choice in episode 1 - if you give the evidence to Gordon, his head and/or Bruce's starts turning around Exorcist-style.
    • The Episode 2 opening flashback scene has Martha and Thomas' models potentially dissapear intermittently. There's also a chance that the shadows get messed up and stretched across the screen, blocking the player's and the camera's view.
    • When Bruce calls Vicki in episode 3, she always says the opposite of whether or not you gave her the info in Ep1.
    • The Penguin opening to Episode 5 is still practically a slideshow.
  • I really wonder what's going on with the PS4 port.

The game's been updated twice since the announcement, the product page on this site now has all the different marketplace buttons, but the Playstation is the one outlier that doesn't have the Shadows Edition yet.

• edited December 2019

So it's uh... weekly store update day. Tuesday.
    It's been 7 days since that Shadows reveal trailer dropped. It did say "Available Now", you know...
    Telltale, what's wrong with the PS4 release? (I'd think it's a great late-night entertainment thing to play during this winter break...)

Too bad Telltale's social media head is only there for weird jokes and surveys. Give us an update, man!

• To be completely honest, I’ve become quite impatient awaiting the PS4 release, I simply do not understand what’s taking so long. A simple acknowledgement of the delay from Telltale would be much appreciated, but their radio silence is quite troubling. Why apply the update to the games that says “Buy Shadows Mode” if we cannot actually DO that yet?

So it's uh... weekly store update day. Tuesday. It's been 7 days since that Shadows reveal trailer dropped. It did say "Available Now", yo

• NikolahNikolah ModeratorVerified

I’ve pinged our publisher to see what’s going on. Apologies for the appearance of radio silence, it was not intended. :(

To be completely honest, I’ve become quite impatient awaiting the PS4 release, I simply do not understand what’s taking so long. A simple ac

• edited December 2019

Thank you so much for the clarification! And no worries, I apologize for coming across as too harsh, I’m just so excited for the new edition! You guys are doing wonderful work and I can’t wait to see what comes next! ☺️

Nikolah posted: »

I’ve pinged our publisher to see what’s going on. Apologies for the appearance of radio silence, it was not intended.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.