New Telltale Games Employee Count Revealed: 12 in LCG, 8 in Athlon

edited December 2019 in General Chat

From the credits of Batman Shadows Edition, really glad that I recognize most of the names, and it’s cool Randy Tudor is back, Wolf 2 Easter egg??? Forgot to mention that there are 6 people in special thanks.

Please refrain from contacting staff members on personal social media about this unless you know them prior. Always be respectful of staff boundaries. I’m posting this because i find it interesting, don’t make it weird.

Comments

• edited December 2019

Cool.

• Good man. DAMN fine man. Powerful stache. One of the greats.

• Whats the Wolf 2 easter egg? lmao

• They're hoping for another "Randy Tudor, Powerful Stache"

Poogers555 posted: »

Whats the Wolf 2 easter egg? lmao

• Well I can see why they said the game wouldn't be releasing in 2020, that's for sure.

• I wonder twd s1 back in the day how many employees worked on it and how much time did it take to be released.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They had around 60 employees, you can see the release schedule on wikipedia but epidodes released around every two months.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(video_game)#Episodes

I wonder twd s1 back in the day how many employees worked on it and how much time did it take to be released.

• edited December 2019

I think it was around 80-100 people? Not entirely sure, but it wasn't as big as the Dev Teams for later Telltale titles. I also read somewhere, probably on Wikipedia, that Telltale acquired the rights to both The Walking Dead and Fables back in 2011, but with the AMC Show taking off and the critical success from it, they felt it would be a wise choice to release it first, and a wise choice it was :smile:

Turns out I was wrong in my guess of 80-100 people, it was around 60, my bad

I wonder twd s1 back in the day how many employees worked on it and how much time did it take to be released.

• With what they have atm I can see the wait be longer than everybody is analysing, they aren't just reviving this genre for it to stay the same as it was back in 2012-2018

OzzyUK posted: »

They had around 60 employees, you can see the release schedule on wikipedia but epidodes released around every two months. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(video_game)#Episodes

• Didn't know they had both rights back then, I thought they got the rights to fables because of twd's success lol.

I think it was around 80-100 people? Not entirely sure, but it wasn't as big as the Dev Teams for later Telltale titles. I also read somewhe

• Remember that time in the MCSM credits they put john cena? Well I do!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.