The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I know, a part of me was frustrated that she didn't take top place. But from just beating the main story of Zero Dawn yesterday I see why she was considered better. Both of them have the same acts for compassion towards strangers, which contrast to how horrible their lives have been, and both of them are pretty badass. I guess what it really comes down to was who the bigger hero was. Clementine had to make questionable decisions in order to get the person that she loved back while Aloy was different. She would only do the right thing to help everyone without any family left to alter her decisions. There were times where she would get sidetracked from her goals by wanting to discover more about her past, but these acts didn't result in people dying.

That was a disappointing video at the end, putting Clementine in 2nd place. I was in a way triggered by that ranking alone since she was apost to be the top tier character. 😤😡🤬

• I’m beat with all that Christmas shopping how about you guys?

• edited December 2019

I recently been playing a game called "King's Quest" and I just finished playing chapter 3 and it's really good, and little did I know that there's a 'will remember that' reference in a dialogue, you have to listen carefully.
    So far, I'm loving this game, I recommend it.

If anyone asks, yes, this is also a choice based game.

• 'Twas the night before Christmas,

It was quite Finger Lickin'

Not a creature was stirring, not even a...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale was going to make that at one point but they delayed it for TWD and then lost the rights to it which then went to the current developer.

I recently been playing a game called "King's Quest" and I just finished playing chapter 3 and it's really good, and little did I know that

• Happy Holidays, everyone!

I hope you all have a great day.

• Good morning everyone Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays to everyone here.

• If you thought Watchmojo couldn't get any worse, they put Rise of Skywalker in their Top 10 Best Movies of 2019.
    SMH

People are gonna get pissed off by this, but..... watchmojo are pussys

• Have you heard or watched YouTube channel (They will kill you?)

AronDracula posted: »

If you thought Watchmojo couldn't get any worse, they put Rise of Skywalker in their Top 10 Best Movies of 2019. SMH

• I mean, the fans loved the movie. Soooo, its your opinion. honestly.

If you thought Watchmojo couldn't get any worse, they put Rise of Skywalker in their Top 10 Best Movies of 2019. SMH

• It could've been worse. It could've been crap like Serenity or The Silence or something.

• edited December 2019

I know Christmas is basically over, but if y'all are ever strapped for a good Christmas movie to watch, I recommend Klaus. It's a really heartfelt and unique take on the origin story of Santa Clause that tells a familiar, but still well-executed story. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it's beautifully animated and recaptures the magic of some of the earlier Disney films despite not being a Disney film itself. I've seen it twice now and I think it's grown to become one of my favorite animated films this year.

(PS. The trailer doesn't do it justice, but I couldn't figure out how to just link an image of the poster, so I made do.)

• Has anyone picked up any games or items during the Holiday Sales? I've picked up a lot of games, like:
    Batman Arkham Trilogy
    FIFA 20
    Amnesia Collection
    State of Decay 2
    The Outer Worlds
    Borderlands 3

Not intended to be a form of bragging, just wanted to share what I got, what did you guys get? :smile:

• Heres what I got:
    A deco 01 drawing tablet
    A new phone
    A vr headset
    Dragon Ball: Super, Vol 7
    Jeans and a jacket, cuz i'm growing very fast and its pissing my mom off.
    And a diabetes fest of candy, cuz, diabetes!

Has anyone picked up any games or items during the Holiday Sales? I've picked up a lot of games, like: Batman Arkham Trilogy FIFA 20 Amne

• Nice, I received some adidas clothes, along with some clothes from a brand called 11º, they are a brilliant brand! Also got some new shoes, they are size 12 I think? Got some gift cards for clothes, and that's about it.

Heres what I got: A deco 01 drawing tablet A new phone A vr headset Dragon Ball: Super, Vol 7 Jeans and a jacket, cuz i'm growing very fast and its pissing my mom off. And a diabetes fest of candy, cuz, diabetes!

• Size 12? my feet are that size too!

Nice, I received some adidas clothes, along with some clothes from a brand called 11º, they are a brilliant brand! Also got some new shoes, they are size 12 I think? Got some gift cards for clothes, and that's about it.

• Sooo, if anyone wants to buy me some rhys socks....
    My size is 12. ;)

Size 12? my feet are that size too!

• Sleepy chao is soooo cuuuute

• Yes, us sonic fans can rejoice!

AChicken posted: »

Sleepy chao is soooo cuuuute

• I think sizes are different depending from where you're located, I am from EU, so size 12 is different than size 12 in another country. How much different? Not sure, but I have been informed I have massive feet :joy:

Size 12? my feet are that size too!

• Oh, I live in the US.

I think sizes are different depending from where you're located, I am from EU, so size 12 is different than size 12 in another country. How much different? Not sure, but I have been informed I have massive feet

• I watched this movie 'instant family' last night, it was soooo good!

• Out of all the sales I've only picked up the Borderlands 3 season pass (which sadly wasnt on sale) and then Control but I plan to wait until last day of the sales to snatch up anything.

Im a bit upset I bought Control though, really not what I was expecting and not something "game of the year worthy." Also it has one of the worst maps in a game I've ever played, I have no idea what Im looking at when I open it.

Has anyone picked up any games or items during the Holiday Sales? I've picked up a lot of games, like: Batman Arkham Trilogy FIFA 20 Amne

• Did anyone enjoy their Christmas , I know I did.😎

• Oh yeah, that came out a few weeks ago.

AChicken posted: »

Sleepy chao is soooo cuuuute

• edited December 2019

I bought Crysis 2 and Alien vs Predator 2010 since they were on sale. As a gift, I got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Killing Floor 2.

I'm a little upset that I got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Not because I hate EA, it's because this game is full of technical issues, I encountered a lot of bugs, glitches, long load times and pre-rendered textures. The game itself is fun so far, it's not like Fallout 76 broken but I cannot enjoy it if I just keep facing those little issues. I'm playing it on the original PS4 version. I dunno how it is like in other consoles or PC. They should have polished the game more.

• sorry man almost no problems on Pc the PS4 version however is broken as fuck and it's not just you.

I bought Crysis 2 and Alien vs Predator 2010 since they were on sale. As a gift, I got Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order and Killing Floor 2. I

• Good thing I came across this then. I was looking at getting it for myself on the PS4 since it's on sale. Guess I'll settle for Death Stranding instead.

iFoRias posted: »

sorry man almost no problems on Pc the PS4 version however is broken as fuck and it's not just you.

• Yeah, definitely avoid Jedi Fallen Order for now. As much as I want to recommend this game, I think it's better to wait until it gets a patch or an edition version that fixes everything. I hope Respawn doesn't leave it like this.

It's a real shame because this game is pretty good, best Star Wars game since the days of LucasArts. I'm almost finished with the story.

Good thing I came across this then. I was looking at getting it for myself on the PS4 since it's on sale. Guess I'll settle for Death Stranding instead.

• edited December 2019

Well, for Christmas this year I got a new backpack, two Lego sets (one pretty big), a few gift cards to various places, and some clothes as usual.

I don't know if they know the Guardians are my favourite group, but OMG THEY GOT ME THE BENATAR!
    Fun fact, according to the back of the big box, this set's escape pod can connect to the bigger spaceship.

As for games I've picked up over the month/this holiday season:

• Tom Clancy's The Division (2016)
    • Saints Row IV Re-Elected
    • SuperHot: MIND CONTROL DELETE Early Access Expansion
    • and thanks to Xmas gift cards, I just got Death Stranding today. It was on sale for 50$ CAD, which is a great price for a big new game only a month old. Got the last copy at my local Best Buy, too.
  • Did they though?

It is sad because Episode 9 was supposed to be the conclusion of Skywalker saga but no, they pulled a Game of Thrones Season 8.

• Yes

Melton23 posted: »

Did they though?

• Who is ur guy's sexy star wars waifu?

• inb4 the r34 artists come in with nude star wars characters.

Who is ur guy's sexy star wars waifu?

• edited December 2019

I just finished playing Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Here are my thoughts:

This game is pretty....ok. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. Is it the best Star Wars game since the days of Lucasarts? Yes. Is it one of the best of 2019? I'm not certain. Is it enjoyable? Definitely.

The best description that I could give this game is: Dark Souls meets Uncharted, meets God of War and meets Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. This game wasn't actually inspired, it's full of copy and paste mechanics from better games. It feels so unoriginal. I don't think I should be surprised because this was published by EA after all. It borrows:

• Checkpoints with respawning enemies from Dark Souls
    • Climbing system from Uncharted
    • Exploration environment from God of War
    • Challenging combat from Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (I'm not really sure about this cause both were in development at the same time and were released in the same year. It's pretty similar because it tells you to have good reflexes. Not to mention, the final boss gave me so much trouble. I died more than 7 times)

The story itself is pretty decent. I love the fact that Cal, the main PC, is played by the same actor who played Joker in the Gotham show. Which is, in fact, the mirror opposite of Mark Hamill's career, played a Star Wars Jedi character, then moved to DC animated universe to play Joker. Cal is a pretty interesting character but he is not very special. He is just like every Jedi who survived Order 66. Hiding and mourning for everyone he lost and cared about. But I still prefer this story over The Sequel Trilogy because it has a much better Star Wars feel to it. Also, I loved that twist moment at the end of the game. If you loved that famous scene from Rogue One movie, you will love this one.

The biggest problem I have with this game is definitely how unoptimized the game is. As I said above, I played on my original PS4 version and I encountered a lot of frame drops, bugs, pre-rendered textures, long-ass load times and my game definitely crashed once. I REALLY want to replay this game but I can't if I just keep facing those problems. Who the hell playtested this game?

Would I recommend this game? Yes but (Correct me if I'm wrong) I would definitely warn you to avoid playing it on a console. I think it's better if you play it on PC with the best system requirements. Overall, I'm glad I checked this game but I don't think it was worth all the cancellation of Star Wars games in the last decade.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Jabba obviously.

Who is ur guy's sexy star wars waifu?

• Yeah about that🤢🤮

OzzyUK posted: »

Jabba obviously.

• Wow! Whatdya knoooow.... the wrong answer...

OzzyUK posted: »

Jabba obviously.

• Why does this have so many likes lol. Awesome'd.

Oh, I live in the US.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.