Telltale Tier List Thread - Submit Your Own

I figured that this kind of thread would start some cool discussions.
You can submit your tier lists to the thread. You can find the tier makers here.
Ranking the Telltale Games
Ranking the Telltale Games Main Characters

I'll start, here are mine.

Comments

• The one true list

(Based all in order except for S teir which all are the same)

• also character list (in order)

• Batman before Batman TEW?

Poogers555 posted: »

The one true list (Based all in order except for S teir which all are the same)

• Batman 2 has too many large plot holes and dropped plots for me to say its higher than 1.

Ghetsis posted: »

Batman before Batman TEW?

• edited January 2020

• TWD Season 1, TWAU and TFTBL are easily the best for me.
    • TWD Season 2 and Season 4 were just good. I never played either Batman seasons but The Enemy Within was easily better than its predecessors to watch on youtube.
    • Batman Season 1 and Game of Thrones are just ok. Nothing special, they just exist.
    • I have a lot of regrets supporting this game but I would be lying if I say I never enjoyed Minecraft Story Mode. I don't like it but I don't hate it either.
    • The Walking Dead A New Frontier (I refuse to call it Season 3) is without a doubt not just the worst Telltale game but also one of the worst games I've ever played, it killed Telltale forever for me. The Walking Dead Michonne had no reason to exist, it just didn't do shit for the comic book storyline. I never played Guardians of the Galaxy because it didn't justify its existence either, when I think of the specific franchise, only the ones from the movies come into my mind, just WHY? Not only it was unnecessary but it's just plain boring to watch, there is NOTHING memorable about it. Minecraft Season 2 was an obvious cash grab, didn't bother watching the rest of the story.

• No need to explain why they are number 1

• Batman was pretty good. Asher and Rodrick are the only GOT characters I still like. Too bad House Forrester storyline will never be finished, I'm sure HBO has no interest whatsoever.
    • AJ was ok but I thought it was unnecessary for him to be the last TWD playable character. Even though I hate ANF, I never minded playing as Javier, I thought he was pretty decent, and funny. Vince and Wyatt were also ok. Same with Gared, Mia and Ethan.
    • Jesse was mostly just me in the game, not much of a personality. I never liked playing as Michonne, never getting her shit together when it comes to her daughters. Never cared for Shell and Russell, I hated Shell's little sister. I included all GOTG characters because they are just not worth being remembered.
    • Bonnie and Tavia can go to hell and die. I hate everything about them.
  • No real order to them within their individual tiers unless you pressed me on it.

• Oh goddammit.

Poogers555 posted: »

Batman 2 has too many large plot holes and dropped plots for me to say its higher than 1.

• Here are my ratings:

• You didn't like MCSM at all, Blind?

Here are my ratings:

• I like whoever posted this included Nebula who was used in a single QTE sequence.

• Using a B as just okay. Why?

AronDracula posted: »

* TWD Season 1, TWAU and TFTBL are easily the best for me. * TWD Season 2 and Season 4 were just good. I never played either Batman seasons

• edited January 2020

Now, for the first time ever, someone who thinks GOTG was decent/pretty good!

I don't have time right now to think of placements for all the playable characters.

• https://imgur.com/a/gNJBqaJ

https://imgur.com/a/0CR3SKo

only put characters in for games i've played (havent played Batman, GOTG, Minecraft S2)

• Alright, here are mine. And yes, I haven't played Minecraft S2. The games are in order. (everyone should play the S tier)

Characters are not in order. I wanted to sort them, but then kinda gave up half way through. I guess S-B are sorted though. And even though ANF was pretty poop, Javier was a pretty good protagonist.

But honestly, I don't think the 400 days characters should count since each had like 15 minutes of screentime (except for Bonnie - ᵈᶦᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ᶦᶜᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵈᶦᵉˢ)

• Haven't played Minecraft enough to know.

• Yeah I felt kinda the same with all the 400 day characters and even the GOTG really. You really only play as a Peter and then swap off each flashback, so just one scene.

Pipas posted: »

Alright, here are mine. And yes, I haven't played Minecraft S2. The games are in order. (everyone should play the S tier) Characters

• edited January 2020

Games/characters are in order within the ranks.

Character ratings are mostly based on my enjoyment playing them, so naturally characters from my favorite games are higher on the list, though AJ's high rating is mostly due to the character itself than the time spent playing him.
    Didn't rate the GotG characters because having only played it once, I don't think I'd have a very well founded opinion, but I think I generally liked the whole cast.
    It's worth noting than every game with a B or higher is what I'd consider a good game, so being on the lower half of the list doesn't mean I think the game is bad at all.

• i like beans too.

• Submit Your Own

Can't make me, biatch!

Submit Your Own Can't make me, biatch!

• Realizing how many Telltale games I still haven't touched looking at these.

• what games are still on your list, dabig?

DabigRG posted: »

Realizing how many Telltale games I still haven't touched looking at these.

• I have bought Tale from the Borderlands on recommendation alongside the rest of the series up aside from the obvious 3, but haven't played any yet.
    Still not exactly interested in Game of Thrones and Guardians of the Galaxy was planned to be an eventual whenever watch the last time I ever thought about it.
    And then there's stuff like Michonne, Bone(which I have had vague intrigue from), Law and Order, Crossover Poker, that Total Drama Detective lookin game...

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

what games are still on your list, dabig?

• I wouldn't recommend Guardians of the Galaxy game because it never justified its own existence. What I mean is that after you complete the story, you will forget absolutely EVERYTHING about it.

I have bought Tale from the Borderlands on recommendation alongside the rest of the series up aside from the obvious 3, but haven't played a

• Figured someone would rush to say something like that. :p

AronDracula posted: »

I wouldn't recommend Guardians of the Galaxy game because it never justified its own existence. What I mean is that after you complete the story, you will forget absolutely EVERYTHING about it.

• Thanks, Peter, I do my best.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

• edited January 2020

AESDFG Yeah didn't realize it till you said it but Hector is peak total drama style hhghhhggh)

I have bought Tale from the Borderlands on recommendation alongside the rest of the series up aside from the obvious 3, but haven't played a

• edited January 2020

Oh fiddlesticks, any way to add pictures from Imgur on here as I'm unable to do it for some reason??

• Sure, I'll just pick one at random.

https://imgur.com/gallery/vN5Ff36

You may notice that URL does not end in a normal picture extension, like .jpeg or .jpg or .png or the like. If you try to post it as an image, it won't work.

What you need is the actual image URL. That has an i.imgur.com in the URL (with that leading "i.") and does end in an extension.

If you're using a browser on a computer with a mouse, you can usually right click it and say you want to copy the image location/URL, or just View Image and then copy the URL from the browser bar. In my example, it's:

https://i.imgur.com/bwcDxVP.jpeg

To get the picture to actually show up, you need to use that "Image" button at the top of the message composition window, and paste the URL into that.

Not using a computer with a mouse? There's probably still a way to do it, but I'm not the one who knows how.

BigMac1029 posted: »

Oh fiddlesticks, any way to add pictures from Imgur on here as I'm unable to do it for some reason??

• Thanks WarpSpeed!! Here’s mine:

• Tfw someone puts TWD as a c or under.

• lol 4k60fpsHDR, Poogers555, AronDracula, Dojo32161, BlindSniper, AChicken, Pipas, IronWoodLover, me, BigMac1029.

Tfw someone puts TWD as a c or under.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.