Telltale Has Opened Up An Official Merch Store

edited May 2020 in General Chat

Go to the telltale homepage: go to the shop icon in the top corner. It has 0 views, so I'm assuming I saw this minutes after they added it.

https://www.cafepress.com/profile/telltale

I wish we could've gotten a professional merch site with shirts of TWAU, Batman, Puzzle Agent, etc. This kind of feels lazy and unprofessional since it's just the Telltale logo stuck on a redbubble-like website. Guess it comes down to licensing stuff since all LCG owns is the Telltale brand name.

Comments

• Huh, I mean it is interesting for sure.

Hopefully it will lead to some actual merch rather than just a TTG logo. I'm not much a merch person but I never understood why Old Telltale seemed to hate the idea of it as it is a good way to get some extra revenue.

• This doesn't really bode well to me. Cafe Press is about a tier below Red Bubble; it's legit, but it's not what you'd call professional or expensive. It's super amateur. I would have expected them to host the shop from the Telltale site, or at least spring for a Redbubble account.

• Petition to get Poogs a Telltale Drinking Glass

Poogers555 posted: »

Huh, I mean it is interesting for sure. Hopefully it will lead to some actual merch rather than just a TTG logo. I'm not much a merch per

• edited May 2020

I'll only need a drinking glass if I somehow end up working for Telltale

So let's get our priorities in order- job first, drinking later. Start the petition fellas

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Petition to get Poogs a Telltale Drinking Glass

• Where’s my telltale logo fidget spinner?

• In aisle four next to the telltale pop sockets

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Where’s my telltale logo fidget spinner?

• Simple designs, but I like them, they don't need to be flashy to be cool. With this shop up, I can definitely see more merch from The Wolf Among Us, and from future IP's making an appearance.

Are there any items in the shop at the moment that has caught the eye of anyone?
    Personally I like the TTG mug, it may be a white mug with the Telltale logo on it, but I like it

• Mens hoodie looked good but $63 plus shipping is just crazy.

Simple designs, but I like them, they don't need to be flashy to be cool. With this shop up, I can definitely see more merch from The Wolf A

• The hoodie is nice, the price is quite expensive, maybe the price will be slashed during a Holiday Sale? Here's hoping

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Mens hoodie looked good but $63 plus shipping is just crazy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.