The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Im 99% positive it just gives you both games with separate executables and their own launcher icon, meaning it is the same as the Steam version.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Anyone here have shadows edition on Epic? I've been curious as to how it works. As far as I'm aware, I'm pretty sure they had to compile

• Their skeptical about thing now,after hearing both NJ and NY were hit hard considering I got an uncle and cousins who live in NY as well plus PA.

I can imagine the chaos in upstate considering its over populated and well that's just terrifying to see but I guess things are sorta calming down which I (Don't want to take for granted).

I'm just scared more about the (Patriot Act) about servalince on people's computers.

I don't want to live in a 1984 scenario

Are they happy or reluctant to hear that Murphy is planning on getting the beaches open? I have a few friends who are still in college doing

• What was a potential summer job is at best about to become my actual of income. Wish me luck and fuck everything.

• Stay safe, man. Awesome that you landed a job in these circumstances.

DabigRG posted: »

What was a potential summer job is at best about to become my actual of income. Wish me luck and fuck everything.

• edited May 2020

Hope your all having a great weekend

• Finally the gyms are open again here in my state. Just went yesterday and I am happy. I hope you guys are doing well and I hope that your gyms open soon too or maybe a few places open also

• edited May 2020

The interesting part of working at a vet hospital is that sometimes you and your coworkers cuddle kittens and other times you walk in on the associate veterinarian performing a necropsy on a chicken.

Edit: They don’t know what’s wrong with it. She came from our local petting zoo and while the vet thought metastatic cancer could have been a possibility, they really don’t know for sure. And fun fact — a chicken’s kidney is apparently the same size as a kidney bean, which I thought was interesting to learn when I watched the vet cut it out.

• Are you wearing a mask or?🤔

strwar3 posted: »

Finally the gyms are open again here in my state. Just went yesterday and I am happy. I hope you guys are doing well and I hope that your gyms open soon too or maybe a few places open also

• Wearing a mask is optional. You can wear one or not

Are you wearing a mask or?🤔

• Thank you!

iFoRias posted: »

We never met but welcome back anyway always good to see some old members popping in sometimes.

• Fantastic. I'm glad it's still going!

WarpSpeed posted: »

Welcome back! @AChicken took over your Birthday Thread, so it's still going!

• I was just scrolling through this thread for the hell of it and-- I'm from Toms River myself! Live in Florida now though.

Majority of my relatives live in Toms River NJ , it’s been a crappy experience for my family their not too mention my cousin graduates in her living room. And worst part she spied her coffee on her laptop while doing her finals.

• So guys I’ve been a member since 2014 lmao, just came back after a long time not being on the forum.

In 2014 I was 13 years old.

I am now 19.

• edited May 2020

Lmao I'm from Florida 😆

But anyways sucks what's going on in the Garden State though.

I was just scrolling through this thread for the hell of it and-- I'm from Toms River myself! Live in Florida now though.

• Welcome back to the forums.

-XYAB- posted: »

So guys I’ve been a member since 2014 lmao, just came back after a long time not being on the forum. In 2014 I was 13 years old. I am now 19.

• Same!

So guys I’ve been a member since 2014 lmao, just came back after a long time not being on the forum. In 2014 I was 13 years old. I am now 19.

• Welcome back :smiley:

• Don’t tease me now.

• I went on a hike today, goddamnit I forgot how good it feels to go outside. Especially when you haven't gone outside in a few weeks. lmao

Also took this epic view of a cliff.

• Sigh

Don’t tease me now.

• Dom nooo

Don’t tease me now.

• How people have bought into it astounds me, it has been made clear by Skybound that they aren't continuing the Series, even the Dev Commentary description for "From The Gallows" describes the Episode as being the dramatic finale to the tale of the Garcia family.

Even Skybound responded "No" to a fan asking for a Season Five a few days back, surely if they had the plan of doing it, they wouldn't give that fan and other Twitter users the impression that they aren't doing something, they would have kept quiet on it and allow people to continue believing in it.

Unfortunately, I can see this becoming an annual thing, where every year, some random account on Reddit claims to have info on it, and once again, people will jump to it and say it is so real.

I will say, in the very minute chance this leak is true and I am proven wrong, I'll take it on the chin, I know when I am wrong, but in this case, I am so confident it is false

Don’t tease me now.

• I still can't believe people are falling for this guy. The only thing he's gotten right in his entire "career" is that Wolf 2 would be announced at the Game Awards and he was even wrong about the details for that. He guesses one thing right and suddenly everyone takes his word as gospel.

How people have bought into it astounds me, it has been made clear by Skybound that they aren't continuing the Series, even the Dev Commenta

• Never mind how obvious it is that this is hype mongering malarkey

• That’s exactly what I did. Getting the mods ready right now, as I’m tying this, though the graphics are utter asshole so I’m selling this pc and just last night I placed an order for a brand new one, that should do the trick. Let’s just say I’m poor now 🙃

Haha unlucky mate, let it download at night, there's less network traffic during the later hours, so it'll hopefully be faster for you, that's what I do anyways

• Yeah, best to stay in. There’s a clip of some old boomer in London ranting in the street about not being allowed out, the police had to pick him up in some sort of shake the bed position and carry him away as he was shouting “I DO NOT CONSENT!!”

I’m still a under lockdown gyms reopened but it’s not worth it.

• I don't know if it is the same guy, it's possible, but before you brought it up, I didn't make that connection, so, yeah could be the same fella.

Honestly I did fall for the whole Redux thing, I'm not going to hide that, I did think there was something to it, but what makes The Walking Dead a completely different case is that unlike Tales From The Borderlands (as far as I know), it has had people come out time and again and say the Series is done, I mean, it's title indicates that, yet I've been told "Final Season of Clementine's Story", but if they were only going to end her Story, surely they wouldn't give the game a title that indicates it is the Last in the Series? They wouldn't go out and make a Series Collection as well as give it another conclusive title.

People lack understanding of how involved Skybound was in The Walking Dead when Telltale had it, their duty as the IP Holder was to approve, reject and suggest alternative ideas to what is pitched. They surely greenlit Telltale's decision to end the Series, and even backed it up on several occasions, yet that somehow isn't enough.

I'm a broken record, but just the other day, they said "no" to a fan asking for a Season Five, by that alone, without taking into account the several other times they said no, it's clear it isn't happening, yet I have had reddit replies like "Oh well technically this wouldn't be a Season Five, or they don't want to spoil the surprise", even though the rumour indicates it is a Season Five, as for the whole surprise thing, I don't really grasp the logic of intentionally telling people who expect a Season Five that it isn't happening, getting their hopes down, possibly even causing them to lose interest in the brand, then turning around and doing it, and I don't think Skybound would do it, because they've been transparent since the start, I don't think they'd start misinforming people now when they could have easily not respond and allow people to continue generating anticipation.

lupinb0y posted: »

I still can't believe people are falling for this guy. The only thing he's gotten right in his entire "career" is that Wolf 2 would be annou

• My PC is the same, and I'm looking to buy a high end one, but it'll be a while before that becomes a reality. Not to be nosy, but what PC did you order?

Melton23 posted: »

That’s exactly what I did. Getting the mods ready right now, as I’m tying this, though the graphics are utter asshole so I’m selling this pc

• The fans are kinda annoying if they got Season 5 then they'd ask for Season 6. Heck, if they had Season 13 they wouldn't hesitate to ask for Season 14.

How people have bought into it astounds me, it has been made clear by Skybound that they aren't continuing the Series, even the Dev Commenta

• Entitled children, that's how I view them, honestly. I'm all for letting creators do what they want with their brand, Skybound can do whatever they want with The Walking Dead, but I don't like how those fans are consistently on their posts demanding a Season Five. A few days ago I explained to someone that Skybound weren't continuing the Series, they responded in saying they hope the Company goes bankrupt because they don't listen to their fans' demands for more...

Ghetsis posted: »

The fans are kinda annoying if they got Season 5 then they'd ask for Season 6. Heck, if they had Season 13 they wouldn't hesitate to ask for Season 14.

• edited May 2020

Unfortunately, I can see this becoming an annual thing, where every year, some random account on Reddit claims to have info on it, and once again, people will jump to it and say it is so real.

I don't know if it is the same guy, it's possible, but before you brought it up, I didn't make that connection, so, yeah could be the same fella.

It's definitely the same guy. I've never heard of the GamingLeaksAndRumours subreddit before last year's Wolf/Batman "leak", and every other time in the past 6 months that a new Telltale-related leak happened, it's from that same subreddit.

It's baffling to me that someone is taking their time trying to manipulate a fairly small group of people (a couple thousand aware of TTG's revival) again and again and again. I just don't understand their fixation on Telltale fans specifically. Since I'm sure there aren't that many people who know they're back in business or who are still fans of their company after constantly making "illusory choice-based games".

I guess they keep leaking thing, seeing how far each can go -- throwing anything against the wall and seeing how long each of them stick. So far, Walking Dead seems like the biggest pull (not surprised since that was their biggest property). Though I did see a Forbes article go over the Redux leak.

• I doubt it is the same person, that sub is pretty notorious for people piggybacking and copying off each other. I mean I think like 3 weeks ago there was like 20 post about Prince Of Persia all at the same time making different claims. And then after that a bunch of Starfield post, etc etc...

AChicken posted: »

Unfortunately, I can see this becoming an annual thing, where every year, some random account on Reddit claims to have info on it, and once

• Poogers, it’s you, isn’t it.

Poogers555 posted: »

I doubt it is the same person, that sub is pretty notorious for people piggybacking and copying off each other. I mean I think like 3 weeks

• Imagine this showing up in your dreams, hell no!

• incorrect

booper posted: »

Poogers, it’s you, isn’t it.

• Press X to Doubt.

Poogers555 posted: »

incorrect

• He would make a good Wicked Witch of The West cosplay. How much of a buzzkill would it be if you didn't run and stood there with him screaming in your face?

Imagine this showing up in your dreams, hell no!

• If I did that, I'd be laughing my ass off.

He would make a good Wicked Witch of The West cosplay. How much of a buzzkill would it be if you didn't run and stood there with him screaming in your face?

• I don't know why you think Poogers would do that.

booper posted: »

Press X to Doubt.

• So, as the school year is ending for me in a week! I've thought about what I want to do with my life when I'm older. So, why not practice now?

Does anybody know what software Telltale used for their animations or any software like it? I'm looking for something user friendly.

(plz do not meme this or do sfm, it doesn't work on my pc for some reason.)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.