The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Carole and Tuesday actually takes place within the same world as Cowboy Bebop, they're both created by Shinichiro Watanabe.

Well that's awesome news! I didn't know the creator was the guy who made that awesome show!
    ...Nice.

dojo32161 posted: »

Carole and Tuesday actually takes place within the same world as Cowboy Bebop, they're both created by Shinichiro Watanabe. No big connections or anything, just in the same universe. Most of his stuff is generally fantastic in dub.

• Gearbox aren't exactly well known for being a good company...

Poogers555 posted: »

That is a pretty big jump, nothing that happened in this Retro Replay disagreement is anywhere close to what was going on with Troy Baker an

• This year just doesn't quit. It's full of terrible events.

AChicken posted: »

Apparently this is month-old news, but Troy Baker has left the webshow Retro Replay he hosted alongside Nolan North. I only occasionally

• I wonder when the youtube/social media personality crazy will end. It's about due the bubble burst.

• edited May 2020

I got to season 2. Season 1 was pretty great. The animation was wonderful even without smooth frame rate. By the end there were a lot to questions about how magic is conjured naturally, but thankfully it is quickly answered in season 2.

Right now the group have just left Lujanne's place at the Moon nexus after Claudia and Soren betrayed them. Its been shown that there is this lady behind the mirror, but we don't know much besides that she has a cloak with stars on it. (could correlate to what magic she does?) Callum is trying to find out how connect himself spiritually with magic so he doesn't have to rely on primal stones.

The talk with Claudia really got me thinking about how Dark Magic really works, basically taking the souls of creatures born with magic and use them for a sudden magical burst. This practice sounds more like Alchemy than actual magic. It seems to be very less efficient, compared to using magic from a renewable source, with only one advantage being it is (mostly) not limited to a place or time to be used. It hasn't been shown how the Dragon King died, but theoretically this advantage could've been what caused his death. But also, not much has been told about Dragon's Magic yet. But it must be very powerful if a baby dragon can break an indestructible Elven binding spell with ease. This advantage of dark magic will likely be shown sometime later, and it probably won't be very fortunate for our group.

What episode did you get to?

• It’s actually a man in the mirror, not a lady.

I got to season 2. Season 1 was pretty great. The animation was wonderful even without smooth frame rate. By the end there were a lot to questions about how magic is conjured naturally, but thankfully it is quickly answered in season 2. (Spoiler)

• Realized that after getting a few more episodes in. :# My bad

(Spoiler)

• You weren’t the first and only person to think that, a lot of people were the same way until they heard him speak. He was also the voice doing the opening narration in the first episode.

Realized that after getting a few more episodes in. My bad

• not really? bruh i havent thought about this stuff as much as ya think i have. it was like my third wrongful suspension so i was used to it already. i've kinda just forgot anything that happened around that time bc my brain is soft lol

@ClemyClooAndBabyboo https://twitter.com/spaziotwat_ Tell me if you recognize this Twitter user?

• So this is what Chris Redfield dose on his spare time?

• If they don’t have a slowed down whisper like version of jar jar jumping into the lake then I’m out

Disney+ just added some ASMR-style soundscapes to their catalog, called Zenimation. It's a weird and interesting addition, letting you see a

• edited May 2020

This Wednesday, The Last of Us Part II gets the State of Play Showcase treatment. Current runtime is 20 minutes.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020/05/25/state-of-play-get-a-preview-of-the-last-of-us-part-ii-wednesday/

Part of me wants to watch this, part of me wants to stay blind to this game...
    Hmm. Well, the last 8 minutes will be a new, never-before-seen gameplay sequence, so maybe I'll tune out at that point.

Edit: Oops I meant to post this in the Last of. Us thread

• edited May 2020

Considering how PG-13 Disney is trying to be with their streaming service (well, they tread the line with mature things like a decapitation in A: Endgame while they needlessly censor things like barely seeing a butt crack in Splash) it's surprising to me that they haven't brought over the PG-13 cut of Deadpool 2 (branded, Once Upon a Deadpool).

Currently, I think you can only find this thing on DVD, and especially with how heavily the re-cut was marketed as a family-friendly film for the holidays (also how they kept pushing the fact that Julian Dennison -- a then 16-year old -- was legally unable to watch the original film alone).

Yet... They haven't brought that Fox property over yet. Weird. Just a thought.

• I'n not sure how I feel about all these subscription services. It's basically a rental which is fine, but if you want to actually own something it's getting harder to do now with certain shows not even having boxed versions.

There's also the other side to these sub services where a lot of the "exclusive" content is quite meh. They just hope they can provide enough meh stuff that people will keep their subs.

• edited May 2020

I don't think many people know or remember that there was a PG13 cut of Deadpool 2. So maybe they didn't want to confuse people into thinking the R rated version somehow made its way onto Disney Plus.

Either that or they're waiting to announce an MCU Deadpool movie before they start promoting the previous films.

Considering how PG-13 Disney is trying to be with their streaming service (well, they tread the line with mature things like a decapitation

• Funny thing is, Jaws is still a PG haha

lupinb0y posted: »

I don't think many people know or remember that there was a PG13 cut of Deadpool 2. So maybe they didn't want to confuse people into thinkin

• I see Cinemasins has chosen death.

• If you're interested, this girl youtuber is reacting to the show for the first time. Her reactions are clever.

I see Cinemasins has chosen death.

• I see, Cinemasins turned out to be a giant eared cretin.

• Damn, it's gone. Nickelodeon probably strikes again.

AronDracula posted: »

If you're interested, this girl youtuber is reacting to the show for the first time. Her reactions are clever.

• Yeah, she mentioned that her video gets copyright. I swear to fucking God, youtube's copyright is BROKEN AS SHIT. They never even care to fix it.

She reuploaded it though.

Damn, it's gone. Nickelodeon probably strikes again.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Oh, right, forgot that bad channel existed, lmao

• edited May 2020

Yeah, I lost my interest in their videos last month. Dartigan and GCN are the only Cinemasins spin-offs that I still enjoy.

• edited May 2020

Everyone should move to Bitchute.com since we should all kill YouTube just like what happened to MySpace.

https://www.bitchute.com/

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, she mentioned that her video gets copyright. I swear to fucking God, youtube's copyright is BROKEN AS SHIT. They never even care to fix it. She reuploaded it though.

• Just bought me a green lightbulb for my bedroom I was tempted to get blue because my bedsheets are blue follow by I got a nightlight that shows the image of fish in the ocean.

You know what would be really night though a nightlight that shows images of Clementine killing Walkers.

Keep that in mind though?🤔

And Skybound hope your reading this.😁👍

• Yeah, I got to admit, I've been steadily loosing interest in them because it's moved on from poking out legitimate things wrong for poor attempts at humor and overly sinning.

• edited May 2020

because it's moved on from poking out legitimate things wrong for poor attempts at humor and overly sinning.

They also made fun and poke and overly sinning BS non-stop over the Joker movie. Like WTF!! I was watching a stream for like 10 hours straight about how idiotic Cinemasins has become. Like it is understandable to see that Captain (wooden character with no story and has no emotional response and comes off like pain in the ass)

Marvel was soooo damn bad and boring to watch. (Because why? Cause of Endgame? She doesn't do anything in that movie and I was glad too. Makes her movie a waste of damn time. I mean like the cat,bit that is it tbh) and I think channels come and go over the years.

Yeah, I got to admit, I've been steadily loosing interest in them because it's moved on from poking out legitimate things wrong for poor attempts at humor and overly sinning.

• edited May 2020

So I literally have been trying to find new things to watch or play until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out(dear mother of God! I am soooooo ready for it and I am begging for it come soon. I need gameplay or something with choices and consequences with story driven narrative or maybe a new Telltale game. Like when in hell is that going to come out? I need TWAU Season 2 release date)

Also don't tell me to play LIS or LIS Season 2. I ain't playing the garbage. I would rather play the worst EA game EVER in gaming history (ME Andromeda...yup I said it alright)then play those two games. Like has Telltale said anything lately about any release dates like Batman S3 or S2 of TWAU?

Ugh I need something to play with story driven. I already played The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt twice so far.(with dlcs of course)

• Nobody:

Jane in A New Frontier:

• Arkane Studios is announcing something for their 20th anniversary tomorrow. I wonder what it is?

New game please new game please new game please new game please new game please new game please

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Ha ha

• edited May 2020

Morning everyone went back too the gym for the first time and I missed it I was going insane just not bench pressing or cardio but the best news out of all of that is that there’s less people over there that I’m happy not just less people but of course Boomers at the machines didn’t really see much people at my age range but hey looking at the bright side at least I went out and showed no fear.

• edited May 2020

Lis isn't that bad. It's fairly good for a teen drama sort of story. If you can't stand that sort of thing, I can understand though. As for other games like Telltale:

Man of Median
    Until Dawn
    King's Quest - sorely overlooked by many
    We really haven't seen many studios making these sorts of games

strwar3 posted: »

So I literally have been trying to find new things to watch or play until Cyberpunk 2077 comes out(dear mother of God! I am soooooo ready fo

• I think there are better ways to spend your time

because it's moved on from poking out legitimate things wrong for poor attempts at humor and overly sinning. They also made fun and

• I am trying to find better ways to spend my time honestly. Been hitting the gym at least. Still better to watch Livestream for 10 hours than just waiting for things to open up more soon here in my state.

DabigRG posted: »

I think there are better ways to spend your time

• I'm struggling whether to agree or not

I am trying to find better ways to spend my time honestly. Been hitting the gym at least. Still better to watch Livestream for 10 hours than just waiting for things to open up more soon here in my state.

• PS5 reveal set:

Prepared to be blown away by the latest from Playstation!

Or not. I'm not your boss :smile:

• edited May 2020

EDIT: How the hell did I not notice the above comment?!

The PS5 official reveal (or at the very least we'll see some games) happens next week!! Tune in JUNE 4th at 1pm Pacific time or 4pm Eastern time! (or other regional time!)

• Awesome, I'll be able to watch it without work getting in the way.

Revec posted: »

PS5 reveal set: https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1266384121460191234 Prepared to be blown away by the latest from Playstation! Or not. I'm not your boss

• edited May 2020

Any predictions?

With so many publishers/studios doing their own shows, it might be quite a limited show. On the same note, with so many eyes on this they might just give Sony their content to show off.

These aren't all that I want to see, just what I think we'll see:

Spiderman 2
    God of War 2
    Silent Hill by team Siren
    Horizon Zero Dawn 2
    Some platformer (knack or R&Clank)
    Some driving game

Third party:

Resident Evil 8
    Call of Duty Cold War
    Ass Creed val
    Cyberpunk