The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I actually got Greedfall and the dlc with it. Also i think i am deciding what else to buy. Maybe Little Nightmares 2 or Guardians of the Galaxy game?

Still black Friday deals are awesome

AronDracula posted: »

For this Black Friday, I am planning to buy Little Nightmares 2 and Batman Arkham Collection.

• I am trying so hard to get the Hard to the Core trophy in Little Nightmares and guess what? It fucking sucks. Zero deaths in one hour was never a fun speedrun.

• edited November 2021

Pour one out for T-Dog. Figured it was coming, but there he went

Also, what a baffling source for a meme template that ending was.

• Fun fact:

Carol was actually meant to die in that episode instead of T-Dog due to being unaware what to do with her character but Scott Gimple, the former showrunner, was against that idea.

DabigRG posted: »

Pour one out for T-Dog. Figured it was coming, but there he went Also, what a baffling source for a meme template that ending was.

• edited November 2021

I saw that when looking him up online(along with some...other things :/ ). The other reason they chose not to makes sense, just a little sad to see another one of the characters I generally like go.

Still, kinda surreal to recognize common plot points and even character inflections that the games would use.

Fun fact: (Spoiler)

• edited November 2021

So I finally got Hard to the Core trophy in Little Nightmares. Yesterday, I failed a lot but I managed to succeed today in just one go. Now I am 100% ready for Little Nightmares 2.

Since I played a lot of LM, I gotta say: I am having a hard time which puzzle platformer do I prefer the most. Either this game or Playdead's INSIDE. I love Little Nightmares for its lore and enemy bosses and I love INSIDE for its atmosphere and puzzles. This sub-horror genre is really growing on me and I want more in the future.

• Went out of my wait yo look up the cast and crew for Resident Evil : Welcome to Raccoon City and of course Paul W S Anderson is apart of it but only a producer .

By the time we get an Resident evil SQL reboot won’t be surprised his name is gonna be on the list of producers again.

• Man, I feel bad for James here. This movie is a fucking nightmare but props to him for surviving this hellhole.

• Finished watching Arcane last night, definitely a really good show, would recommend it.

• edited November 2021

Seen both of them it was satire I did however get a guilty pleasure of watching it on Tubi and Pluto Tv just to kill off the bad mood both of the two these movies just horrible writing and second that doesn’t look like a f***** turkey looked more like a vulture but yeah it was just stupid toilet humor etc build I’ve seen other B rated movies that are dumb as this like ever heard of Bigfoot vs the illuminati ?

Trust me that movie is just has horrible as the killer Turkey .

Man, I feel bad for James here. This movie is a fucking nightmare but props to him for surviving this hellhole.

• Tfw Adam Harrington was on the forums commenting a week ago and no one noticed. :pensive: We need someone on watchduty over at the twau section.

• Been a while but in terms of gameplay, I believe there were a few too many "oh no this door is blocked we need to find another way around" moments. But the gameplay was still great.
    On the narrative front, I'm not a big fan of the side characters here. Like who cares about Isaac. ND could've done a better job there. Ellie/Joel/Abby are really well-written though.

I haven't played The Last of Us Part II, but I'm curious, what are the actual problems with it? The most noise I've seen about it has to do

• The Wolf of Us Part II

oh dude thats so ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶2̶ the wolf among us 2 lets fucking GOOO

captainivy1 posted: »

Tfw Adam Harrington was on the forums commenting a week ago and no one noticed. We need someone on watchduty over at the twau section.

• All coming together...

Tfw Adam Harrington was on the forums commenting a week ago and no one noticed. We need someone on watchduty over at the twau section.

• Yeah, the 2025 VGAs will be a blast for sure! :relieved:

Poogers555 posted: »

All coming together...

• "haha wha- what?"

Yeah, the 2025 VGAs will be a blast for sure!

• So I finished Little Nightmares 2 recently and it was...good. That's probably the best thing I can say about it. If you loved the first game so much and you wanted more, then give this one a shot. I am having a hard time learning the lore of this game universe, the enemy variety was good for the most part and I liked some of the ideas that could have been executed a little bit better. But there is one thing I can say for sure:

I HATE SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I haven't played Little Nightmares 2, but I did play the original. Assuming 2 isn't too much of a deviation, I'd lean towards preferring INSIDE, as I found it to be far more original and striking in what it was trying to do. I'd go as far as to say INSIDE is one of the GOAT of video games altogether, not to say that Little Nightmares doesn't have its own merits.

• edited November 2021

Yeah, INSIDE just had the best atmosphere I have ever seen in an indie game. And it was made in Unity!! I think the most satisfying part about it was the final act where you

play as that blob monster and you just roam around destroying stuff and killing people. THAT, is how you finish a small game like INSIDE.

I also shouldn't forget that this soundtrack became an instant favorite of mine from LN2.

I haven't played Little Nightmares 2, but I did play the original. Assuming 2 isn't too much of a deviation, I'd lean towards preferring INS

• Yup pretty cool game i like it and love the dark atmosphere and vibes of this game.

Yup i hate Six too lol

So I finished Little Nightmares 2 recently and it was...good. That's probably the best thing I can say about it. If you loved the first game

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2021

Oh yeah, the anime adaptation for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 is looking to be really good.

• I am going to sound crazy when I dare to say that Little Nightmares franchise does a much better job at executing its risks and it's just better than a franchise that I don't want to talk about anymore. You already know the answer.

• Well, they didn't waste much time reminding you what an asshole Merle is.

• https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/one-game-awards-reveal-has-been-in-the-works-for-2-5-years/

Man I read the title of the article and my mind immediately went to twau2. But then I read the article and it didnt fit as well as I had hoped. Sad 😔

• Resident Evil?

I am going to sound crazy when I dare to say that Little Nightmares franchise does a much better job at executing its risks and it's just better than a franchise that I don't want to talk about anymore. You already know the answer.

• The Telltale Deal actually finished in May 2019, it just wasn't publicly announced until August 2019 and then Wolf 2 was announced at the Game Awards that year and when they first returned they said they would announce their first game before the year ended, meaning they would've most likely talked to Geoff by then.

So clearly Geoff is just a really big Wolf fan who arranged all of this Summer 2019 and has actually been secretly funding it as well and is a close prouder on the project. So clearly this means we can expect Wolf 2 as a reveal even though it technically was already revealed but that's just because Geoff is just like such a big fan. Because you know that first teaser was really just a teaser not a trailer so therefor it is still happening lets fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/one-game-awards-reveal-has-been-in-the-works-for-2-5-years/ Man I read the title of the article

• Not even close. Here is a clue: Golf

Resident Evil?

• oh, oh, oh! i got this one! wii sports!!

Not even close. Here is a clue: Golf

• been playing yakuza 0 lately and it kicks literally all the ass. ashamed of myself for putting it off for so long. excited to play the next games. loving video games is so rad you guys should try it sometime

• Oh. This one.

Not even close. Here is a clue: Golf

oh, oh, oh! i got this one! wii sports!!

• edited November 2021

You fool. You absolutely buffoon. He's clearly talking about Golf Story.

oh, oh, oh! i got this one! wii sports!!

• sees golf mentioned

Oh cool, we’re talking about golf. Lovely, here I’ll start. The first time I ever played was…

sees it’s only meant to reference a video game

Oh damn it. Don’t do that to me. Don’t tease this avid golfer who is suffering through 30 degree temps here in Jersey and can’t play.

• golf story banger game game of the year babey

lupinb0y posted: »

• hey man if it makes you feel any better i bet you tear it tf up on the fairway, hope you can golf again soon brother

sees golf mentioned Oh cool, we’re talking about golf. Lovely, here I’ll start. The first time I ever played was… sees it’s only meant

• Clearly we're talking about the rocky reputation of the Mario Golf series, who has failed to re-capture the innovation and style of the N64 version that had the most modes.

lupinb0y posted: »

• Appreciate it, thank you. It’s a downside of living in the northeast, just another reason to move down south. I used to love the cold when I was younger, now I just want to get the hell away from it.

hey man if it makes you feel any better i bet you tear it tf up on the fairway, hope you can golf again soon brother

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited November 2021

I hope none of you are dissing Wii Sports when comparing it to other golf games. Wii Sports is honestly one of the greatest games of all time. Wii Sports Resort is quite possibly the greatest sequel of all time.

I mean the music kills me whenever I hear it. It's nostalgia perfected.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.